🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Didn't speak of fixing things, just that you cannot point that "you teach to hate Palestinians since childhood" because this point has no ground when the other side's doing that, and WORSE than that.

I pointed out your double standards, is all.

I wish the Arabs will hate us like our settlers hate them. If that happens, then there would be a reason ot be "optimistic".

The Arab hate towards Jews doesn't bother you? It should. just like the jewish "hate" bothers you.

There are many Jews who have the wrong thinking that "Amalek" exist today. Some see the leftover of "Amalek" as the Nazis and Arabs.

The Arabs are Ishmaelities, not Amaleks. And Ishmael in the Torah was the one mocking and humiliating his brother Isaac, not the other way around.

Amalek as if in today is the leftover of the bad things for the Jews- Antisemitism, Nazism, Islamism, self-loathing, deception, prejudice, etc. Amalek should not be viewed as people.

"Remember Amalek" today means "Remember the things that have hurt you" and fight them.
Thar kind of makes me think about this saying in Christianity, love the sinner, hate the sin, a really difficult thing for people to do and be misunderstood about, as well! I think about the concept of terrorism, and anytime weapons are aimed at civilians and hit and kill them we have terrorism, like that 11 month old baby the IDF killed in November. It is hard to separate two things that should be kept separate here. I am called to hate the acts of terrorism of the IDF and I am called to love the IDF soldiers who targeted and killed that baby.

And am I supposed to forgive or love the hands that slaughtered Shalhevet Pass?

To forgive the ones who abused the boy Offir Rahum, laughed while he begged for his life in horror?

Am I supposed to feel forgivness for the hands that took the life of the children of the Sbarro restaurant?

Am I supposed to shake for peace the bleeding hands of the Ramallah lynch?

And I supposed to act with forgiveness toward the terrorist that butchered young Israeli girl, Helena Rapp, tore hear still beating heart out of her chest?

The palestinians that shot the rockets who killed 4 year old Yuval Abeba, his only sin was being outside of the yard, playing hide and seek with his sister?

You tell me, Sherri, how this "love the sinner" supposed to work for me?

There are many Jews who have the wrong thinking that "Amalek" exist today. Some see the leftover of "Amalek" as the Nazis and Arabs.

The Arabs are Ishmaelities, not Amaleks. And Ishmael in the Torah was the one mocking and humiliating his brother Isaac, not the other way around.

Amalek as if in today is the leftover of the bad things for the Jews- Antisemitism, Nazism, Islamism, self-loathing, deception, prejudice, etc. Amalek should not be viewed as people.

"Remember Amalek" today means "Remember the things that have hurt you" and fight them.
Thar kind of makes me think about this saying in Christianity, love the sinner, hate the sin, a really difficult thing for people to do and be misunderstood about, as well! I think about the concept of terrorism, and anytime weapons are aimed at civilians and hit and kill them we have terrorism, like that 11 month old baby the IDF killed in November. It is hard to separate two things that should be kept separate here. I am called to hate the acts of terrorism of the IDF and I am called to love the IDF soldiers who targeted and killed that baby.

To forgive the ones who abused the boy Offir Rahum, laughed while he begged for his life in horror?

Am I supposed to feel forgivness for the hands that took the life of the children of the Sbarro restaurant?

And I supposed to act with forgiveness toward the terrorist that butchered young Israeli girl, Helena Rapp, tore hear still beating heart out of her chest?

The palestinians that shot the rockets who killed 4 year old Yuval Abeba, his only sin was being outside of the yard, playing hide and seek with his sister?

Love and forgiveness gives us peace and the only way I know how to do it is through belief in Jesus. Do you know that is why many Christians believe there can be no peace in the Middle East until Jesus returns? Because the people do not believe in Jesus. And I know your response is to remind me of Christian killings throughout history, and my response to that is killings of anyone anywhere had and have nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus, to think of a man without sin who died to save all of us, and the love He has for all of us, my small act of forgiveness extended to anyone over anything is nothing compared to that. And His last words, about those unjustly killing Him were Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. Hate and not forgiving others poisons us, our hearts and our minds, it does not hurt the other person. When I see nonviolent resistance I see Jesus, in Christians and in Jews and in Muslims. Like Mazin Qumsiyeh, like Bassam Tamimi, like Juliano Mer Khamis. There was another man I wanted to list, but I have read nothing from him for so long now, I wonder if he has left Israel now and I cant even think of his name. And Juliano was killed, I think Israel killed him to stop the work he was doing.I read a lot of Israelis are leaving Israel. I never read anything anymore hardly from the peacemakers, they are leaving in droves. I cannot help but see this image of a sinking ship and the rafts carrying those who escaped far far away.

"Do you know that is why many Christians believe there can be no peace in the Middle East until Jesus returns? Because the people do not believe in Jesus."

Then many Christians are wrong. Wrong to believe 'it's impossible' - and wrong to stop trying to help promote peace.

The accusation that 'Israel killed Juliano Mer-Khamis' is not promoting anything positive whatsoever. I've read that HAMAS killed him because he was against their violence and oppression....... Nobody has any proof - so why speculate?

Juliano Mer was killed by hostile Palestinians in Jenin. He was hated by radical sources simply because he was born to a Jewish mother, and some of his "project" was in order to protect Palestinian women.

Israel gains nothing from killing an "artist" which is not under any circumstances a danger to Israels security. Those were fanatic groups inside of the Palestinian camp which hated him, because he saw corruption inside the Palestinan camp and wished to change it. He said previously, and ironically enough, that he fears his demise will come from the same people he wished to protect.

Kind of poetic irony, ins't it?

Love and forgiveness gives us peace and the only way I know how to do it is through belief in Jesus. Do you know that is why many Christians believe there can be no peace in the Middle East until Jesus returns? Because the people do not believe in Jesus. And I know your response is to remind me of Christian killings throughout history, and my response to that is killings of anyone anywhere had and have nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus, to think of a man without sin who died to save all of us, and the love He has for all of us, my small act of forgiveness extended to anyone over anything is nothing compared to that. And His last words, about those unjustly killing Him were Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. Hate and not forgiving others poisons us, our hearts and our minds, it does not hurt the other person. When I see nonviolent resistance I see Jesus, in Christians and in Jews and in Muslims. Like Mazin Qumsiyeh, like Bassam Tamimi, like Juliano Mer Khamis. There was another man I wanted to list, but I have read nothing from him for so long now, I wonder if he has left Israel now and I cant even think of his name. And Juliano was killed, I think Israel killed him to stop the work he was doing.I read a lot of Israelis are leaving Israel. I never read anything anymore hardly from the peacemakers, they are leaving in droves. I cannot help but see this image of a sinking ship and the rafts carrying those who escaped far far away.

your sometimes naiv'e way of "forgiving" everyone can be great between Christians, but here it will be translated into stupidity and weakness.

When saying an "eye for and eye" the "Christian answer" will be "it will leave us all blind"

Better all of us blind, than an enemy who can see while you, yourself, can't.:cool:

And if you, sherri, are always to the forviging side, the loving side, the one who follows Jesus, why don't you express that side to Israelis, like you do to Palestinians.

I do not appreciate missonary tactics, Sherri.

If if have felt the need to follow your God, we would have looked for ourselves for such a path.

You asked me a question, how to forgive, and I answered it to the best of my abilities. When I think about those three men I named who embraced nonviolence, I have reason to believe all three were influenced by Jesus Christ, Mazin is a Palestinian Christian, Juliano's father was a Palestinian Christian and Muslim Bassem Tamimi wrote a letter stating in nonviolent resistance actions he is guided by Jesus example to follow.

Then maybe Jesus will forgive Sherri for supporting Islamist terrorist child killing animals, for Sherri is a lunatic hater of Jesus' people the Jews, and she knows not what she does. LOL

your sometimes naiv'e way of "forgiving" everyone can be great between Christians, but here it will be translated into stupidity and weakness.

When saying an "eye for and eye" the "Christian answer" will be "it will leave us all blind"

Better all of us blind, than an enemy who can see while you, yourself, can't.:cool:

And if you, sherri, are always to the forviging side, the loving side, the one who follows Jesus, why don't you express that side to Israelis, like you do to Palestinians.

That last question, who is it I am right now having a discussion with about forgiveness and love?

It doesn't......you are Jewish......not Christian........ :cool:
Loving the sinner is actually what Jews do every Yom Kippur by forgiving others who have done them harm, and asking God to forgive them as well. You forget there was no Christianity, Jesus was simply a practicing Jew.

Juliano Mer was killed by hostile Palestinians in Jenin. He was hated by radical sources simply because he was born to a Jewish mother, and some of his "project" was in order to protect Palestinian women.

Israel gains nothing from killing an "artist" which is not under any circumstances a danger to Israels security. Those were fanatic groups inside of the Palestinian camp which hated him, because he saw corruption inside the Palestinan camp and wished to change it. He said previously, and ironically enough, that he fears his demise will come from the same people he wished to protect.

Those claims were proven to be false Hasbara claims, no convictions of Arabs has occurred since his death. I believe Israel killed him, they know nonviolent resistance of the type he embraced is a much bigger threat to Israel then armed resistance. God is present in nonviolent resistance and we all know who ultimately wins in a struggle against God!

Loving the sinner is actually what Jews do every Yom Kippur by forgiving others who have done them harm, and asking God to forgive them as well. You forget there was no Christianity, Jesus was simply a practicing Jew.
True, but he wasn't a zionist......:cool:

You cannot even bring yourself to call him by the name he called himself? And again, no Palestinians convicted in his murder! Could it be possible he was killed by corrupt Palestinians working with Israel? I am convinced Israel was involved!

True, but he wasn't a zionist......:cool:
Of course he was a Zionist, as that is part of being a practicing Jew. So is your Koran, it says "Musa led his people of Israel to the Promised Land where they are to dwell forever." Again both the NT and Koran are derivatives of the OT.

Jesus proves himself a very ardent zionist in his action in the temple court
yard in which he expels the money changers. The historic issue regarding
the money changers was FOREIGN INFLUENCE in the temple ----IT WAS
A PHARISEE ISSUE. Jesus was clearly a pharisee in his words and his
deeds -----absolutely. Even his parables and ---adages were typical
PHARISEE ----and his rhetorical style Anyone interested can ask
some yeshiva kid-----in reference to the time ----ie the ROMAN control
era-----who was the nemesis of the pharisees? ok sherri----you
tell us. Jeremiah would know I did not know----but my kid attended
a very traditional yeshiva in the USA-----one that has a LONG HISTORY
---no changes there. in his grammar school days. He mentioned
a name I knew-----that is how I learned the real history of that
particular player. It is a very important factoid

You cannot even bring yourself to call him by the name he called himself? And again, no Palestinians convicted in his murder! Could it be possible he was killed by corrupt Palestinians working with Israel? I am convinced Israel was involved!

***** I am convinced some fake baptist bitch did it****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back