🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

It doesn't......you are Jewish......not Christian........ :cool:
Loving the sinner is actually what Jews do every Yom Kippur by forgiving others who have done them harm, and asking God to forgive them as well. You forget there was no Christianity, Jesus was simply a practicing Jew.
True, but he wasn't a zionist......:cool:

Sunni, is your face the way it is because you got carpet burns from kissing so many dirty carpets for allah?

It doesn't......you are Jewish......not Christian........ :cool:
Loving the sinner is actually what Jews do every Yom Kippur by forgiving others who have done them harm, and asking God to forgive them as well. You forget there was no Christianity, Jesus was simply a practicing Jew.

In Roudys world, Christianity does not exist, lol. And love and forgiveness is not a one day a year thing for Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus. It is a daily command of Jesus to follow. And of course Jesus was not a Zionist, Zionism was not invented until the 1800s.

In Roudys world, Christianity does not exist, lol. And love and forgiveness is not a one day a year thing for Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus. It is a daily command of Jesus to follow. And of course Jesus was not a Zionist, Zionism was not invented until the 1800s.

it is easy to spot an islamo nazi slut-----they all parrot the same shit

"The Jews are a nervous people. Nineteen centuries of Christian love have taken a toll." Benjamin Disraeli (well----that was about a century ago---now its 20 centuries)
zionism is the theme of the bible from beginning to end (of the bible)
Baptists do not really read the bible My baby noticed that ---he told me
after first coming into contact with christians----since he went to a yeshiva
for grammar school----he was naive---really naive----so that christianity
was NEW for him. His comment was "christians see history as beginning
2000 years ago ------and they read the bible like its a comic book----the
book of jonah is all about a person getting swalllowed by a whale and
something like a greek myth" (for the record---all the kids in his high
school were super smart-----even the muslims and christians---avid reader
he was----but never got to the new testament----he did read the greek myths)

Juliano Mer was killed by hostile Palestinians in Jenin. He was hated by radical sources simply because he was born to a Jewish mother, and some of his "project" was in order to protect Palestinian women.

Israel gains nothing from killing an "artist" which is not under any circumstances a danger to Israels security. Those were fanatic groups inside of the Palestinian camp which hated him, because he saw corruption inside the Palestinan camp and wished to change it. He said previously, and ironically enough, that he fears his demise will come from the same people he wished to protect.

Kind of poetic irony, ins't it?

You cannot even bring yourself to call him by the name he called himself? And again, no Palestinians convicted in his murder! Could it be possible he was killed by corrupt Palestinians working with Israel? I am convinced Israel was involved!

You're convinced but cannot point out at why.

Then let me point out why- It simply goes well with the way you see Zionists.

Israel gains nothing from killing an atrist. He was no danger to us, and if we would have been involved it would have been a shot in the leg for us. We are not that stupid. We do things with careful thought.

This man was killed by the very same people for whom he fought. Poetic justice much, I believe I said it already.

And surely you have links to some reliable source with the information that "proves" your assertions?

Otherwise, it seems it's just you repeating your wishful thinking.....

First a few outright lies, and then the asinine proclamation that "Zionism wasn't invented until the 1800's".

The *word* may not have been invented until the 1800's - but that doesn't mean the idea is so recent, LOL. Unless we're supposed to believe that Jew-murdering hate didn't exist before a German coined the word 'anti-Semitism'???

'Zionism' = the longing of the People Israel for the Land of Israel, the love for the Land, the wish to live in the Land.
I believe the first recorded examples are the verses in the Bible from the Babylonian Captivity.....

And surely you have links to some reliable source with the information that "proves" your assertions?

Otherwise, it seems it's just you repeating your wishful thinking.....

Marge----
The phrases "I proved it" and " (you) PROVE IT" are very important
in islamic
"discussion" I know because I encountered lots of young educated muslims
when I was very young-----and had lots of time to talk. An example of a
reasonable use of the phrase----a real example
Muslim " Nelson Rockefeller is a jew"

Me "no---he is protestant"

Muslim "does he have a lot of money'"?

Me "yes"

,Muslim "see? I PROVED it"

Muslim "maimonides was a jew who converted to islam"

me "he was a jew and never converted"

Muslim "some of his books were written in arabic"

me "yes---his medical stuff----some of it --that was the
language of the country in which he lived but he never
converted"

Muslim "PROVE IT" " I PROVED that he was a muslim---
he wrote in arabic " (for the record---I think he had a
translator do the arabic for him-----he
was very careful of linguistics and even
had his hebrew stuff checked----or so I
read---his issue was that it is important
to be careful of what you WRITE---because
people tend to believe anything WRITTEN)

LOL, now the zionist pukes want to claim Jesus as their own.

Juden logic and reality.......polar opposites..... :cuckoo: :lol:

the meccaist dogs never stop reminding the world that not only are they dirty---but
they are also illiterate dogs. The new testament has been translated into arabic
sunni-boy try reading it oh I forgot ---most muslims do not read arabic
you can read it in english -------you can read english----right?

That's not what I said you illiterate moron. I said Jesus was a practicing Jew and Christianity did not exist during Jesus' time. And every practicing Jew including Jesus would believe in the teachings of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments, including God's promises to Issac and his descendants of The Covenant The Promised Land and Jerusalem.

Your interpretations of Christianity are pathetic and contrary to every Christian I know, including the ones on this message board. It only serves to justify your hatred and adoration of Islamic violence and intolerance. It would be best if you address your own contradictions rather than render your ignorant and bigoted opinions of other faiths. I would not be surprised if you are a convert to IslamoNazism as a result of your close ties with Muslims.

Last edited:

We are not claiming "Jesus as our own" in fact there is no mention of Jesus nor are Jews supposed to have any opinion of Jesus who came thousands of years after the Jewish faith was established. Individual Jews may have their own opinions but that is not reflective of the faith nor is it of other Jews. Jews were practicing monotheism and following the Ten Commandments and making contributions to humanity thousands of years before your illiterate terrorist prophet appeared on the scene in Saudi Arabia.

roudy----I think sunni resents the fact that Jesus was a jew-----that is what he calls "CLAIMING HIM" keep in mind-----as a muslim he would declare such a
character to be a DOG OR PIG or something like that besides----Muslims are
very conflicted about Jesus-----so the declared him a MUSLIM about whom
virtually nothing is known because the New Testament is one lie after the other.
They have their own version named ISA Isa was a muslim like Adam---and
Hercules

That's not what I said you illiterate moron. I said Jesus was a practicing Jew and Christianity did not exist during Jesus' time. And every practicing Jew including Jesus would believe in the teachings of the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments, including God's promises to Issac and his descendants of The Covenant The Promised Land and Jerusalem.

Your interpretations of Christianity are pathetic and contrary to every Christian I know, including the ones on this message board. It only serves to justify your hatred and adoration of Islamic violence and intolerance. It would be best if you address your own contradictions rather than render your ignorant and bigoted opinions of other faiths. I would not be surprised if you are a convert to IslamoNazism as a result of your close ties with Muslims.

Roudy I grew up with lots of people like sherri-----as children they were inculcated with
so much crap that if anyone suggested that Jesus would not eat bacon and eggs----
they would be INDIGNANT

Roudy I grew up with lots of people like sherri-----as children they were inculcated with
so much crap that if anyone suggested that Jesus would not eat bacon and eggs----
they would be INDIGNANT
Ha ha. Funny part is they claim that Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were Muslims "subconsciously" and they didn't even know it thousands of years before Islam even appeared.

And what can we say about Mohammad, he made himself a direct relative (or else he'd chop your head off!) of Abraham's Son Ishmael, who lived 3000 years before Mohamad! Now, maybe I'm not up to date with this whole ancestry search thing they have now using your blood / genes and modern technology and science....but was Mohammad claiming that the lizard eating, moon god worshipping, illiterate Saudi Arabian desert savages had a better technique of ancestry search that could go back thousands of years, than even today's 21st century science?! Somebody please enlighten me here.

And yes, I'm a direct descendent of good old Julius Ceasar himself...because I say so. Ha ha ha.

the meccaist dogs never stop reminding the world that not only are they dirty---but
they are also illiterate dogs. The new testament has been translated into arabic
sunni-boy try reading it oh I forgot ---most muslims do not read arabic
you can read it in english -------you can read english----right?
Hardly, but give him credit for trying.

they would be INDIGNANT
Ha ha. Funny part is they claim that Abraham, Moses, and Jesus were Muslims "subconsciously" and they didn't even know it thousands of years before Islam even appeared.

And what can we say about Mohammad, he made himself a direct relative (or else he'd chop your head off!) of Abraham's Son Ishmael, who lived 3000 years before Mohamad! Now, maybe I'm not up to date with this whole ancestry search thing they have now using your blood / genes and modern technology and science....but was Mohammad claiming that the lizard eating, moon god worshipping, illiterate Saudi Arabian desert savages had a better technique of ancestry search that could go back thousands of years, than even today's 21st century science?! Somebody please enlighten me here.

And yes, I'm a direct descendent of good old Julius Ceasar himself...because I say so. Ha ha ha.

This is the part that I find interesting Roudy----we do have history that ISHMAEL
was LITERATE ---in hebrew. Muslims claim he moved to arabia ---and is the
great great great etc etc etc ...grandfather of muhummad So what happened
in that family? In my family people get INCREASINGLY EDUCATED ---so what
happened in the MUHUMMAD family----their distant ancestors were literate and
then somehow the whole mess of them got so stupid that they give up the idea
for thousands of years? arabic did not become a written language until about
300 AD when some kind zoroastrians made an alphabet for them. They
simply forgot the concept of ---scratching liitle curliques in the sand?

they would be INDIGNANT

This is the part that I find interesting Roudy----we do have history that ISHMAEL
was LITERATE ---in hebrew. Muslims claim he moved to arabia ---and is the
great great great etc etc etc ...grandfather of muhummad So what happened
in that family? In my family people get INCREASINGLY EDUCATED ---so what
happened in the MUHUMMAD family----their distant ancestors were literate and
then somehow the whole mess of them got so stupid that they give up the idea
for thousands of years? arabic did not become a written language until about
300 AD when some kind zoroastrians made an alphabet for them. They
simply forgot the concept of ---scratching liitle curliques in the sand?
I find it hilarious how an illiterate terrorist can appear on the scene in Saudi Arabia, and then decree "I am a direct descendant of Ishmael who came at least 2700 years me!" and all the Arab thugs and criminals around him said: "Yessir, you da man Moe, whateva you say!"

Do you people have any dignity by referring to 1.6 billion people's Prophet as a terrorist? Do you really expect Muslims to respect you and your Jewish nation with that behavior?

Forum List

Back