🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Do you people have any dignity by referring to 1.6 billion people's Prophet as a terrorist? Do you really expect Muslims to respect you and your Jewish nation with that behavior?
The truth is he was a terrorist, a thief, a rapist, a caravan robber, a mass murderer, an illiterate, and a pedophile. And those are his good qualities. Just because a billion people think highly of him doesn't change who he was.

Do you people have any dignity by referring to 1.6 billion people's Prophet as a terrorist? Do you really expect Muslims to respect you and your Jewish nation with that behavior?
The truth is he was a terrorist, a thief, a rapist, a caravan robber, a mass murderer, an illiterate, and a pedophile. And those are his good qualities. Just because a billion people think highly of him doesn't change who he was.

No that isn't a truth. You're making baseless allegations.....:cuckoo:

If you'd never spewed slime about 'Zionist-controlled media' and other 9/11 conspiranutter BS filth - I might be inclined to be concerned about your feelings so much.

"You people"?????

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned when I discuss topics in this Israel and Palestine forum I don't blabber about Moses when responding to people. I don't get it. Rosie and Roudy can meet up and cuddle while reading their daytime stories of 'Yathrib' just for God's sake leave it out of these discussions.

If you'd never spewed slime about 'Zionist-controlled media' and other 9/11 conspiranutter BS filth - I might be inclined to be concerned about your feelings so much.

That has nothing to do with religion and if I ever make a case it would be a legitimate one, although I'm not aware of your accusations.

True, but he wasn't a zionist......:cool:

In Roudys world, Christianity does not exist, lol. And love and forgiveness is not a one day a year thing for Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus. It is a daily command of Jesus to follow. And of course Jesus was not a Zionist, Zionism was not invented until the 1800s.

First a few outright lies, and then the asinine proclamation that "Zionism wasn't invented until the 1800's".

The *word* may not have been invented until the 1800's - but that doesn't mean the idea is so recent, LOL. Unless we're supposed to believe that Jew-murdering hate didn't exist before a German coined the word 'anti-Semitism'???

'Zionism' = the longing of the People Israel for the Land of Israel, the love for the Land, the wish to live in the Land.
I believe the first recorded examples are the verses in the Bible from the Babylonian Captivity.....

LIAR, EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS A LIE! You have no capability to tell the truth about anything.

In Roudys world, Christianity does not exist, lol. And love and forgiveness is not a one day a year thing for Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus. It is a daily command of Jesus to follow. And of course Jesus was not a Zionist, Zionism was not invented until the 1800s.

First a few outright lies, and then the asinine proclamation that "Zionism wasn't invented until the 1800's".

The *word* may not have been invented until the 1800's - but that doesn't mean the idea is so recent, LOL. Unless we're supposed to believe that Jew-murdering hate didn't exist before a German coined the word 'anti-Semitism'???

'Zionism' = the longing of the People Israel for the Land of Israel, the love for the Land, the wish to live in the Land.
I believe the first recorded examples are the verses in the Bible from the Babylonian Captivity.....

LIAR, EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS A LIE! You have no capability to tell the truth about anything.
Jacob was a Zionist. Abraham was a Zionist. Moses was a Zionist. God was definitely a Zionist.

How so, did Mohammad not rob caravans, marry an eight year old named Aisha, terrorize the unbelievers and those who stood in his way, engage in mass murder throughout the Saudi peninsula, invade people and lands and rape their women, steal their belongings, and force Islam down their throat at the point of the sword? And in the process promise any criminal or illiterate thug who fought and died 72 virgins in Islamic heaven. Only to be emulated by his followers over and over throughout history, even up to today. which part of what I said is not true? Would you like me to list the instances, some mentioned in your own Koran?

Take another dose of your meds, go to your white padded room, and call me in the morning, FREAK! Ha ha ha.

Everybody clear out! The Sherri-thing is getting to blow! Alluhuakbar! Kaaaaboooooom!

sherri is nothing new------islamo nazi pigs play word games -----for them "religion"
and "philosophy" is something like nursery rhymes little girls use when playing
'jump rope' Tinnie does it too-------lots of biblical "interpretations" that sherri
presents come from silly backwoods "ministers" who also play games with words.
Many of them are harmless-------just silly. But they do create lots of misunderstanding

From sherri
LIAR, EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS A LIE!
You have no capability
to tell the truth about anything.

sherri----the above quote is yours-----it is silly to fart out
"LIE" without stating what the putative "lie"
is You should know that

sherri is nothing new------islamo nazi pigs play word games -----for them "religion"
and "philosophy" is something like nursery rhymes little girls use when playing
'jump rope' Tinnie does it too-------lots of biblical "interpretations" that sherri
presents come from silly backwoods "ministers" who also play games with words.
Many of them are harmless-------just silly. But they do create lots of misunderstanding
Sherri is some Islamist Muslim's little Jew hating doggie.

tk
Jacob was a Zionist. Abraham was a Zionist. Moses was a Zionist. God was definitely a Zionist.
Only in the minds and the hearts and souls of those who worship Zion, your cult worship sets Zion above God even! The word for it is Idolatry and you follow false shepherds like those spoken about in Ezekiel 34!

Go on, Sherrifilth - screech your hatred a little louder. It won't turn your idiotic misrepresentations into fact no matter how much you carry on.

You've just claimed that there are no verses in the (Hebrew) Bible talking about remembering Zion or wanting to return there.

I believe the first recorded examples are the verses in the Bible's th from the Babylonian Captivity.....

Go on, Sherrifilth - screech your hatred a little louder. It won't turn your idiotic misrepresentations into fact no matter how much you carry on.

You've just claimed that there are no verses in the (Hebrew) Bible talking about remembering Zion or wanting to return there.

Zionism is a cult as I have said and none of the Bible is about Zion worship!

tk
Only in the minds and the hearts and souls of those who worship Zion, your cult worship sets Zion above God even! The word for it is Idolatry and you follow false shepherds like those spoken about in Ezekiel 34!

So the l'il sherrithing is pretending now that it can read minds???? How curiously quaint of it....... It's never dared set foot in a synagogue, yet it presumes to know who we worship, HA!

Still phrasing its filthy slanderous accusations as though its hateful ideas are somehow fact, I see.

The word for it may be 'idolatry' in Judaism - but since nobody here worships any other than GOD Himself, it's just another one of those 'wife-beating' "questions" the hateful l'il sherrithing thinks she's oh-so-clever for attacking with.

Not prime debate material, that.

HAHAHAHA! Still with the magical thinking of the under-7 crowd, I see!

Making unsubstantiated claims does not make them valid.

HAHAHAHA! Still with the magical thinking of the under-7 crowd, I see!

Making unsubstantiated claims does not make them valid.

You are the one into Nation worship and you are the one not substantiating it as a Biblical teaching! Idolatry is what it is!

Forum List

Back