🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Zion= Jerusalem, ירושלים

In early time periods, those who believes in the holiness of Jerusalem were called "Zionists"

Only later this term became to include ALL of the promised land.

All those who believed or Believe, that the Jewish people have a tight connection to the holy land and the holy city, and that THAT is where the belong BECAUSE that is where the ancestors belonged and lived and prayed, are ZIONISTS.

Christians, Jews, those without ANY religion, can be Zionists.

Jesus believed in that connection, Abraham of course did, for he brought the Jews in the first place, Moses did too. All those were Zionists because they acted on the connection between the land and the people of Israel.

The Jewish Bible is the first Zionist script. based on IT zionism exists today. And will exist forever.
JEWISH MYTHOLOGY! And leave Jesus out of it, he was not into land or nation worship, and this Zionism that celebrates child and civilian massacres!

G-d himself told in the Old Testament that he sees the holy land as HOLY (holy land is holy? surprise!)

Are you by any chance, challenging God?

Are you a disbeliever of God Of Israel, Sherri?:cool:

I believe in Jesus and His New Covenant, with Jesus it was out with the old and in with the new, He was the fulfillment of the Law. Jesus words about the land, the meek shall inherit the land, and He told a Samaritan woman the time was coming when worship was not required in a certain place, not Jerusalem or a mountain in Samaria. The Temple of worship of God for believers in Jesus is our bodies.

LIAR, EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS A LIE! You have no capability to tell the truth about anything.

Go on, Sherrifilth - screech your hatred a little louder. It won't turn your idiotic misrepresentations into fact no matter how much you carry on.

You've just claimed that there are no verses in the (Hebrew) Bible talking about remembering Zion or wanting to return there.

Zionism is a cult as I have said and none of the Bible is about Zion worship!
What you have said are the rantings of a Jew hating psycho.

Silly Sherri! THe "Palestinians" are named after the "philisitines" (Although they have no real connection to them). Was Jesus Philisitine? No, Sherri, Jesus was a Jew. from post to post you prove how you have no connection to your own beliefs.

Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, the name Palestine was derived from the word Philistine, but the land called Palestine began geographically to refer to a much larger body of land than the Philistine coast long ago, with shifting borders, over time. For example, at times Palestine included what is today Syria. And DNA testing also shows common ancestors for Jews and Palestinians, so saying Jesus wss a Palestinian Jew is a completely accurate statement.

Go on, Sherrifilth - screech your hatred a little louder. It won't turn your idiotic misrepresentations into fact no matter how much you carry on.

You've just claimed that there are no verses in the (Hebrew) Bible talking about remembering Zion or wanting to return there.

Zionism is a cult as I have said and none of the Bible is about Zion worship!
What you have said are the rantings of a Jew hating psycho.

Aren't the first 5 chapters or so of the bible stolen from the torah?

Only in the minds and the hearts and souls of those who worship Zion, your cult worship sets Zion above God even! The word for it is Idolatry and you follow false shepherds like those spoken about in Ezekiel 34!

So the l'il sherrithing is pretending now that it can read minds???? How curiously quaint of it....... It's never dared set foot in a synagogue, yet it presumes to know who we worship, HA!

Still phrasing its filthy slanderous accusations as though its hateful ideas are somehow fact, I see.

The word for it may be 'idolatry' in Judaism - but since nobody here worships any other than GOD Himself, it's just another one of those 'wife-beating' "questions" the hateful l'il sherrithing thinks she's oh-so-clever for attacking with.

Not prime debate material, that.[/QUOTE
Putting a Nation first is Idolatry! And why arent you there killing babies with others of your chosen clan? Obviosly your own words about longing mean little to you!
Sherri worships the Islamic state of Palestine run by terrorist assholes like Hamas and she accuses others of nation worship and idolatry. Ha ha ha.

JEWISH MYTHOLOGY! And leave Jesus out of it, he was not into land or nation worship, and this Zionism that celebrates child and civilian massacres!

G-d himself told in the Old Testament that he sees the holy land as HOLY (holy land is holy? surprise!)

Cmon Lips, you're not actually saying that an invisible made up superbeing gave the land to the Jews. Please tell me you're at least not THAT dumb.

This is not the arguement at all.

My point is Sherri making up things, detaching herself from her own religion.

Christians believe the Old Testament is part of their religion (Without the old testament there is no new testament).

She said there is no "worshiping" of Zion or seeing in as "holy" in ANY place in the Bible. I quoted prophet Isaiah proving her wrong.

But it is written in the OT, she cannot ignore it. Yelling "Jewish myth" is not acceptable, when it is written in a book that is part of her faith.

That's my arguement.

Sherri's a Christian. she should know better than twist her own faith.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

So the l'il sherrithing is pretending now that it can read minds???? How curiously quaint of it....... It's never dared set foot in a synagogue, yet it presumes to know who we worship, HA!

Still phrasing its filthy slanderous accusations as though its hateful ideas are somehow fact, I see.

The word for it may be 'idolatry' in Judaism - but since nobody here worships any other than GOD Himself, it's just another one of those 'wife-beating' "questions" the hateful l'il sherrithing thinks she's oh-so-clever for attacking with.

Not prime debate material, that.[/QUOTE
Putting a Nation first is Idolatry! And why arent you there killing babies with others of your chosen clan? Obviosly your own words about longing mean little to you!
Sherri worships the Islamic state of Palestine run by terrorist assholes like Hamas and she accuses others of nation worship and idolatry. Ha ha ha.
Buddy, if you're unhappy with what's going on in Gaza, blame the Israeli government, they control it.

Silly Sherri! THe "Palestinians" are named after the "philisitines" (Although they have no real connection to them). Was Jesus Philisitine? No, Sherri, Jesus was a Jew. from post to post you prove how you have no connection to your own beliefs.

Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, the name Palestine was derived from the word Philistine, but the land called Palestine began geographically to refer to a much larger body of land than the Philistine coast long ago, with shifting borders, over time. For example, at times Palestine included what is today Syria. And DNA testing also shows common ancestors for Jews and Palestinians, so saying Jesus wss a Palestinian Jew is a completely accurate statement.
There was no Palestine during Jesus' time, and Palestinians are not descendants of Philistines, you fucking ignorant moron. Arabs are recent invaders from neighboring Arab countries, who started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1967.

Phew what a fucking freak!

"Jesus was a palestinian Jew"

HAHAHAHA! you're insane! where is the word "Palestine" mentioned ANYWHERE in the Old or NEW testament? you're out of your mind!

HAHAHAHA! you're insane! where is the word "Palestine" mentioned ANYWHERE in the Old or NEW testament? you're out of your mind!
There's zero direct proof that Jesus even existed.

Last edited:

Boker Tov.

DNA tests also show common ancestry between Jews and Japanese. But there is one gene that all Jews from all over the world have that nobody else has, including Arabs. This ties the Jews to be direct descendants of Aaron and the ancient land of Israel. Game over.

That's where you're lose your entire argument, Sher!

First of, Jesus never claimed to be a Palestinian, or philistine. He was described, however, as a Jew. He lived as a Jew, worshiped as a Jew, and died as a Jew.

He lived in the land of Israel. So...

The entire "Palestine" defenision is based on made up facts. The Arab are not by ANY chance "Palestinians". simply becase Palestinians=Phillisitines. Only in different root.

Arabs come from Arabia. PHILLISITINES came from the WEST. Arabs were/are dark haired and dark skinned. PHILLISITINES were redheads.

Arabs were from robbing clans that used to clash with one another. PHILLISITINES were sailors.

There is not even a slightest connection between the two ethnic. In the same way the conquerors could have called the MidEast "Probinica Shweitzaria". Would it make the Arab SWISS?

Tell me, Sherri. If I wore feathers and put on a beak, would it make me a DUCK?

DNA tests also show common ancestry between Jews and Japanese. But there is one gene that all Jews from all over the world have that nobody else has, including Arabs. This ties the Jews to be direct descendants of Aaron and the ancient land of Israel. Game over.
How about a :link: to your pack of lies.......... :cool:

There's zero direct proof that Jesus even existed.

Don't tell Sherri that.

I believe in Jesus and His New Covenant, with Jesus it was out with the old and in with the new, He was the fulfillment of the Law. Jesus words about the land, the meek shall inherit the land, and He told a Samaritan woman the time was coming when worship was not required in a certain place, not Jerusalem or a mountain in Samaria. The Temple of worship of God for believers in Jesus is our bodies.
Jesus said out with the old and in with the new? When was that? It's actually the exact opposite, Jesus said I have not come to change a SINGLE WORD of the Torah.

Your Nazi version of Jesus is only good for you Nazis.

How about a :link: to your pack of lies.......... :cool:
Look up Cohen gene, you fucking idiot, I'm not your search engine. I've posted this before.

Cmon Lips, you're not actually saying that an invisible made up superbeing gave the land to the Jews. Please tell me you're at least not THAT dumb.

This is not the arguement at all.

My point is Sherri making up things, detaching herself from her own religion.

Christians believe the Old Testament is part of their religion (Without the old testament there is no new testament).

She said there is no "worshiping" of Zion or seeing in as "holy" in ANY place in the Bible. I quoted prophet Isaiah proving her wrong.

But it is written in the OT, she cannot ignore it. Yelling "Jewish myth" is not acceptable, when it is written in a book that is part of her faith.

That's my arguement.

Sherri's a Christian. she should know better than twist her own faith.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

The problem is your false interpretations of words to support Zionism, which was not created until the 1800s. I certainly have no obligation to buy into any of that. Just like I do not buy into the idea that Crusaders were called to kill by God, either.

Forum List

Back