🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Pssst, here another revelation for you. Your Koran doesn't even mention the word Palestine, not even once! You'd think your 7th century terrorist prophet would have mentioned it if it was so holy and important. That makes Mohammad a Zionist too. Ha ha ha.

Cmon Lips, you're not actually saying that an invisible made up superbeing gave the land to the Jews. Please tell me you're at least not THAT dumb.

This is not the arguement at all.

My point is Sherri making up things, detaching herself from her own religion.

Christians believe the Old Testament is part of their religion (Without the old testament there is no new testament).

She said there is no "worshiping" of Zion or seeing in as "holy" in ANY place in the Bible. I quoted prophet Isaiah proving her wrong.

But it is written in the OT, she cannot ignore it. Yelling "Jewish myth" is not acceptable, when it is written in a book that is part of her faith.

That's my arguement.

Sherri's a Christian. she should know better than twist her own faith.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

The problem is your false interpretations of words to support Zionism

Don't you READ?! Isaiah 60!:

"And the sons of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee, and all they that despised thee shall bow down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee the city of the LORD, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.!"

Do you want BIGGER letters to show there is no "interpretation" here? It's written in the Old Testament PER-SE!

Cmon Lips, you're not actually saying that an invisible made up superbeing gave the land to the Jews. Please tell me you're at least not THAT dumb.

Christians believe the Old Testament is part of their religion (Without the old testament there is no new testament).

She said there is no "worshiping" of Zion or seeing in as "holy" in ANY place in the Bible. I quoted prophet Isaiah proving her wrong.

But it is written in the OT, she cannot ignore it. Yelling "Jewish myth" is not acceptable, when it is written in a book that is part of her faith.

That's my arguement.

Sherri's a Christian. she should know better than twist her own faith.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

The problem is your false interpretations of words to support Zionism, which was not created until the 1800s. I certainly have no obligation to buy into any of that. Just like I do not buy into the idea that Crusaders were called to kill by God, either.

Zionism didn't start in the 1800's. It started with Abraham.

G-d himself told in the Old Testament that he sees the holy land as HOLY (holy land is holy? surprise!)

Are you by any chance, challenging God?

Are you a disbeliever of God Of Israel, Sherri?:cool:

That's my arguement.

ISRAEL WAS CREATED IN 1948! THERE WAS NO ISRAEL WHEN JESUS LIVED! THE LAND JESUS LIVED IN WAS CALLED PALESTINE! And Zionism was created in the 1800s.

That's my arguement.

The problem is your false interpretations of words to support Zionism, which was not created until the 1800s. I certainly have no obligation to buy into any of that. Just like I do not buy into the idea that Crusaders were called to kill by God, either.

Zionism didn't start in the 1800's. It started with Abraham.

Jewish Mythology!

DNA tests also show common ancestry between Jews and Japanese. But there is one gene that all Jews from all over the world have that nobody else has, including Arabs. This ties the Jews to be direct descendants of Aaron and the ancient land of Israel. Game over.
How about a :link: to your pack of lies.......... :cool:
Look up Cohen gene, you fucking idiot, I'm not your search engine. I've posted this before.
That gene is only found among a small percentage of juden.

Who may have been associated with the tribe of Levi and the priests.

But nobody really knows for sure.

Basically, just another juden fantasy like the holohoax myth........ :cool:

That's my arguement.

ISRAEL WAS CREATED IN 1948! THERE WAS NO ISRAEL WHEN JESUS LIVED! THE LAND JESUS LIVED IN WAS CALLED PALESTINE! And Zionism was created in the 1800s.

Show me a proof in the New Testament that in time's of Jesus this land was called "Palestine".

Just think, before the 1800s there was no Zionism and there was no Rapture. And noone argued those books and maps written for 2000 years calling the land Palestine were lies. It took Zionism to come along to tell us, despite all the evidence to the contrary, there was never a Palestine. And some of those Christians who made up the Rapture and their followers decided to leave Christianity and become Zionists. And all of this happened, why? I think it is all the work of the Prince of the World, he keeps weaving those webs of deceit!

Just think, before the 1800s there was no Zionism....

m0139.gif

Sherri cannot prove the land Jesus lived in was called Palestine.

Because she knows she cannot. It's a lie. Jesus never heard of such a thing called "Palestine" or the "Palestinians".

Sherri is delusional.

Show me a proof in the New Testament that in time's of Jesus this land was called "Palestine".
But the Torah does reference the land before the Jews came and renamed it Israel........ :cool:

Genesis 21:34 "And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time"

Which shows that the ancestors of the Palestinians occupied the land long before any juden laid claim to the land.

Because she knows she cannot. It's a lie. Jesus never heard of such a thing called "Palestine" or the "Palestinians".

Sherri is delusional.

Places in The New Testament were designated by the names they were given by The Roman Occupier. There wss no Israel referred to and no Palestine referred to. The land was divided into provinces.Maps refer to the land as Palestine. I am looking at a map of Palestine right now labelled Palestine in Jesus Life in my Bible. The same way I dont call myself a North American is exactly the same way a person would not call themselves a Palestinian when Jesus lived. I see myself as a citizen of the US but I am also a resident of North America and Jesus was a man living under Roman Occupation and He was also a Palestinian.

sherri>>>
Just think, before the 1800s there was no Zionism and there was no Rapture. And noone argued those books and maps written for 2000 years calling the land Palestine were lies.

rosie>>>
"Zionism" is an english word--- for the Hebrew TZION---which
is noted over and over in a book which would burn sherri's hand should she touch it----the BIBLE
(also an english word derived from Latin)
"Rapture" is an english word which refers to a
predicted event in christian theology involving a return of the
avatar "JESUS CHRIST" ---and a kind of world wide
acceptance of christianity and a MESSIANIC ERA----
long term peace etc. It is an old concept in christianity
---derived from messianic prophecies in the bible.
It was so popular that muslims adapted such a
theory into islamic theology. For the past approximately
1800 years----jews often referred to the land of Israel/judea as "palestine" since ROME
(which ran things ---first reich--second reich--third reich)
used that terminology. Any one who actually READ
books during her lifetime would know that information.
Syria did ----historically---conquor palestine for a period of time
and later on when syrians magically became "ARABS" , they
tended to refer to palestine as SOUTHERN SYRIA ---in a of
HOPE of making an empire of the area ruled under the filth of
shariah. S herri is not confused or ignorant----she is simply a shit mouth liar

sherri>>>
It took Zionism to come along to tell us, despite all the evidence to the contrary, there was never a Palestine.

At no time have jews stated that there was "never
a palestine"
The word "palestine" has been used historically to describe
the general area which is the land mass that includes
Israel/Judea and sometimes parts of Lebanon and syria.
In fact PALESTINE is a word that appears extensively
in jewish literature -----but very little in anyone else's
literature. In Hebrew---the word has many letters ---
typical of hebrew spellings of FOREIGN WORDS. Arabs,
who sherri claims have been a NATION CALLED
"PALESTINIANS" ----cannot pronounce the word---typical
of words very FOREIGN TO THEM. Jews like Jesus---
never used this word----it came into vogue more than
200 years LATER

sherri>>>
And some of those Christians who made up the Rapture and their followers decided to leave Christianity and become Zionists. And all of this happened, why? I think it is all the work of the Prince of the World, he keeps weaving those webs of deceit!

rosie>>
"the prince of the world" in the language of filth like
ELMER GANTRY and SHERRI----refers to a being with horns,
who carries a red pitchfork-----and encourages people to
drink hard liquor. The filth of the world use the device
of red pitch fork man to control their idiot shills----
Sometimes abusive parents threaten children with this
silly fairy tale being.

Last edited:
"if you do not mind, i will consider you my equal."

I cannot understand why you keep making such a commotion over something like that: you evidently didn't understand either my or Lipush's posts on the topic.

"Chosen" does not mean we have a reason to think ourselves any better. It is more by way of something to live up to, within our individual and collective selves. And no human is going to do that perfectly, so in that respect we are all equal PLUS to judge another as 'less' beloved of GOD or whatever is to presume to know that which only GOD could know (ie, mind-reading, etc) ....

I just don't know how to make it any plainer to you, seal.

And you were much mistaken to claim I have attacked Islam or Muslims or Mohammed. Find MY words which seem to say such to you.

Sherri is delusional.

Places in The New Testament were designated by the names they were given by The Roman Occupier. There wss no Israel referred to and no Palestine referred to. The land was divided into provinces.Maps refer to the land as Palestine. I am looking at a map of Palestine right now labelled Palestine in Jesus Life in my Bible. The same way I dont call myself a North American is exactly the same way a person would not call themselves a Palestinian when Jesus lived. I see myself as a citizen of the US but I am also a resident of North America and Jesus was a man living under Roman Occupation and He was also a Palestinian.

Thanks for displaying your ignorance of history, geography, Roman 'civilization', and linguistics all in one fell swoop : ))

But the Torah does reference the land before the Jews came and renamed it Israel........ :cool:

Genesis 21:34 "And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time"

Which shows that the ancestors of the Palestinians occupied the land long before any juden laid claim to the land.

Plish'tim is not the same word as the one 'Palestine' is taken from. It's irresponsible to go by the English or Latin translation: that violates principles of linguistic study.

There is no archaeological evidence of cultural continuity through all those thousands of years. At least none of which I am aware - and that's a field of study which I've kept up in the years since I finished school.

Sherriliar, why do you keep shrewing that "Zionism didn't exist before the 1800's"????

Did the Isaiah or Psalms get left out of your Bible? Where are your credentials on the study of Jewish beliefs???

Are you the same sherrifilthspitter who pretended to hate labels, who claimed 'they only divide us'?????

So why are you insisting on labeling now? And by what 'right' or 'authority' do you claim to force your preferred label on anyone else around here?

I thought you were just cheering sealie on in his insistence on 'equality'......?????

Speaking of inconsistencies!

Plish'tim is not the same word as the one 'Palestine' is taken from. It's irresponsible to go by the English or Latin translation: that violates principles of linguistic study.

There is no archaeological evidence of cultural continuity through all those thousands of years. At least none of which I am aware - and that's a field of study which I've kept up in the years since I finished school.
According to zionist linguistics, archeology, and logic......you are 100% correct....... :cuckoo: :lol:

Silly Sherri! THe "Palestinians" are named after the "philisitines" (Although they have no real connection to them). Was Jesus Philisitine? No, Sherri, Jesus was a Jew. from post to post you prove how you have no connection to your own beliefs.

Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, the name Palestine was derived from the word Philistine, but the land called Palestine began geographically to refer to a much larger body of land than the Philistine coast long ago, with shifting borders, over time. For example, at times Palestine included what is today Syria. And DNA testing also shows common ancestors for Jews and Palestinians, so saying Jesus wss a Palestinian Jew is a completely accurate statement.
DNA tests also show common ancestry between Jews and Japanese. But there is one gene that all Jews from all over the world have that nobody else has, including Arabs. This ties the Jews to be direct descendants of Aaron and the ancient land of Israel. Game over.
Because you have some of Aaron's DNA to check against?

Forum List

Back