🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Poor l'il sherriliar imagines it has some supernatural power to make its pronouncements become fact.

Well, the FACT is you are nowhere near being qualified to make anywhere near an informed judgment on the topic of 'cults'. Especially since you are so very very ignorant of the mainstream beliefs of Judaism to begin with.

Your hatred of 'Zionism' is rooted deeply in a deliberate disregard for ANY information about Zionism which comes from any organized contemporary Zionist group. So there's no way it could possibly be accurate - it's like trusting Tacitus and Caesar for accurate information on the Druids of Gaul!

After you declaimed that 'Christianity is older than Rabbinic Judaism', I realized that you are never going to let actual historical fact get in the way of your asinine bigoted misrepresentation of events.

The people who are scribbling down 'revisionist history' are NOT the Zionists: the revisionists are the ones whose overall goal is to 'rehabilitate' the world's view of the Nazis......

LYING won't help you, l'il sherrithing. I am not into 'nation worshipping' - your accusation there is absolutely baseless.

And we can start with Isaiah 49: 14-16 for the Biblical references for not forgetting Zion..... Which 'not forgetting' or 'remembering' is not at all the same as the 'worshipping' you are accusing me of.

Why do you continually make these ridiculous and very stupid claims? You have no capacity whatsoever by which to know that which you claim to.....there's only one possible answer if you're not just making this shit up as you go......

Pooooor l'il sherrifilthflinger! Sounds like she's having a real hissyfit over the FACT that just because she believes a thing, it doesn't thereby become a fact.

Nobody has elected the sherrisleaze to hand down definitions of everything to all the rest of us here.... she has ZERO authority here (same as me, yup!)....... That seems to really distress it greatly.

LOL, now the zionist pukes want to claim Jesus as their own.

Juden logic and reality.......polar opposites..... :cuckoo: :lol:

Saying Jesus was a Zionist is more than true.

Jesus accepted the Idea of Jews belonging in the promised land.

Unlike OTHER crazy people, "claiming Jesus"

Jesus was a "Belestinian"

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you people have any dignity by referring to 1.6 billion people's Prophet as a terrorist? Do you really expect Muslims to respect you and your Jewish nation with that behavior?

Did you listen to what your Sunni friend, the hater says?

Do you think that helps us respect Islam, when he mocks and curse and slur the Jews?

Yeah, right.

In Roudys world, Christianity does not exist, lol. And love and forgiveness is not a one day a year thing for Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus. It is a daily command of Jesus to follow. And of course Jesus was not a Zionist, Zionism was not invented until the 1800s.

First a few outright lies, and then the asinine proclamation that "Zionism wasn't invented until the 1800's".

The *word* may not have been invented until the 1800's - but that doesn't mean the idea is so recent, LOL. Unless we're supposed to believe that Jew-murdering hate didn't exist before a German coined the word 'anti-Semitism'???

'Zionism' = the longing of the People Israel for the Land of Israel, the love for the Land, the wish to live in the Land.
I believe the first recorded examples are the verses in the Bible from the Babylonian Captivity.....

LIAR, EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS A LIE! You have no capability to tell the truth about anything.

Zion= Jerusalem, ירושלים

In early time periods, those who believes in the holiness of Jerusalem were called "Zionists"

Only later this term became to include ALL of the promised land.

All those who believed or Believe, that the Jewish people have a tight connection to the holy land and the holy city, and that THAT is where the belong BECAUSE that is where the ancestors belonged and lived and prayed, are ZIONISTS.

Christians, Jews, those without ANY religion, can be Zionists.

Jesus believed in that connection, Abraham of course did, for he brought the Jews in the first place, Moses did too. All those were Zionists because they acted on the connection between the land and the people of Israel.

The Jewish Bible is the first Zionist script. based on IT zionism exists today. And will exist forever.

tk
LIAR, EVERY WORD YOU SAY IS A LIE! You have no capability to tell the truth about anything.
Jacob was a Zionist. Abraham was a Zionist. Moses was a Zionist. God was definitely a Zionist.
Only in the minds and the hearts and souls of those who worship Zion, your cult worship sets Zion above God even! The word for it is Idolatry and you follow false shepherds like those spoken about in Ezekiel 34!

Zion is holy for it was given by God.

"וְהָלְכוּ אֵלַיִךְ שְׁחוֹחַ בְּנֵי מְעַנַּיִךְ וְהִשְׁתַּחֲווּ עַל כַּפּוֹת רַגְלַיִךְ כָּל מְנַאֲצָיִךְ וְקָרְאוּ לָךְ עִיר יְהוָה צִיּוֹן קְדוֹשׁ יִשְׂרָאֵל"​

"And the sons of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee, and all they that despised thee shall bow down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee the city of the LORD, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

(Isaiah 60)

The Torah is holy because it was given by God

"ה' חָפֵץ, לְמַעַן צִדְקוֹ; יַגְדִּיל תּוֹרָה, וְיַאְדִּיר"​

"The LORD was pleased, for His righteousness' sake, to make the teaching great and glorious."

(Isaiah 42)

Jews are called holy for they were given the Torah by God

"כִּי עַם קָדוֹשׁ אַתָּה, לַה' אֱלֹהֶיךָ; וּבְךָ בָּחַר ה', לִהְיוֹת לוֹ לְעַם סְגֻלָּה, מִכֹּל הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר עַל-פְּנֵי הָאֲדָמָה"​

"For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be His own treasure out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth."

(Deuteronomy 14)

Last edited:
Do you people have any dignity by referring to 1.6 billion people's Prophet as a terrorist? Do you really expect Muslims to respect you and your Jewish nation with that behavior?

Did you listen to what your Sunni friend, the hater says?

Do you think that helps us respect Islam, when he mocks and curse and slur the Jews?

Yeah, right.

lemmee check with iRosie, roudy, MJB, toastman, marg, et al and get back to you on that. kay?

Jacob was a Zionist. Abraham was a Zionist. Moses was a Zionist. God was definitely a Zionist.
Only in the minds and the hearts and souls of those who worship Zion, your cult worship sets Zion above God even! The word for it is Idolatry and you follow false shepherds like those spoken about in Ezekiel 34!

"וְהָלְכוּ אֵלַיִךְ שְׁחוֹחַ בְּנֵי מְעַנַּיִךְ וְהִשְׁתַּחֲווּ עַל כַּפּוֹת רַגְלַיִךְ כָּל מְנַאֲצָיִךְ וְקָרְאוּ לָךְ עִיר יְהוָה צִיּוֹן קְדוֹשׁ יִשְׂרָאֵל"​

"And the sons of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee, and all they that despised thee shall bow down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee the city of the LORD, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel."

(Isaiah 60)

"The LORD was pleased, for His righteousness' sake, to make the teaching great and glorious."

(Isaiah 42)

"כִּי עַם קָדוֹשׁ אַתָּה, לַה' אֱלֹהֶיךָ; וּבְךָ בָּחַר ה', לִהְיוֹת לוֹ לְעַם סְגֻלָּה, מִכֹּל הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר עַל-פְּנֵי הָאֲדָמָה"​

"For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be His own treasure out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth."
(Deuteronomy 14)

LOL...i recall noomi's comment, words to the effect of "let the sky faeries duke it out amongst themselves."

i also recall a number of jewish psters objecting to my use of "chosen" when referencing them.

Last edited:

(Isaiah 60)

(Isaiah 42)

(Deuteronomy 14)

LOL...i recall noomi's comment, words to the effect of "let the sky faeries duke it out amongst themselves."

i also recall a number of jewish psters objecting to my use of "chosen" when referencing them.

Nah- Uh!
t2682.gif

We rejected the idea of you claiming we see ourselves as having "blue-blood" or thinking ourselves that we're better then others based on the "You are my chosen people" cultural Biblical scripts.

We never claim in arguement that we must be on the right side simply because we're "chosen". I myself had that arguement with you, you must recall.

The Torah says what it says. Nothing is hidden there.

(Isaiah 60)

(Isaiah 42)

(Deuteronomy 14)

Nah- Uh!
t2682.gif

We rejected the idea of you claiming we see ourselves as having "blue-blood" or thinking ourselves that we're better then others based on the "You are my chosen people" cultural Biblical scripts.

We never claim in arguement that we must be on the right side simply because we're "chosen". I myself had that arguement with you, you must recall.

well, i did make the assumption that many of you, yourself included, did believe in the torah. forgive me if i am wrong.

also i do not recall having that specific and particular argument.

Nah- Uh!
t2682.gif

well, i did make the assumption that many of you, yourself included, did believe in the torah. forgive me if i am wrong.

Many Jews believe in the Torah.

Doesn't mean we lose all common sense:cool:

So the l'il sherrithing is pretending now that it can read minds???? How curiously quaint of it....... It's never dared set foot in a synagogue, yet it presumes to know who we worship, HA!

Still phrasing its filthy slanderous accusations as though its hateful ideas are somehow fact, I see.

The word for it may be 'idolatry' in Judaism - but since nobody here worships any other than GOD Himself, it's just another one of those 'wife-beating' "questions" the hateful l'il sherrithing thinks she's oh-so-clever for attacking with.

Not prime debate material, that.[/QUOTE
Putting a Nation first is Idolatry! And why arent you there killing babies with others of your chosen clan? Obviosly your own words about longing mean little to you!

Nah- Uh!
t2682.gif

Many Jews believe in the Torah.

Doesn't mean we lose all common sense:cool:

well, you can certainly understand people's negative reactions to "and the LORD hath chosen thee to be His own treasure out of all peoples that are upon the face of the earth."

i am irish. my culture teaches me, and very strongly believes, that i am neither above no man nor am i below no man. it is an anathema to our nature and so much so that even typing this post makes my blood begin to boil. sinn fein will not take their seats in the british parlaiment because they refuse to take the oath to the queen. ohn lennon is loved for refusing the OBE

believe it or not, in my entire time in the U.S, army, i never ever addressed an officer as sir. i always addressed them by their rank.

if you do not mind, i will consider you my equal.

Last edited:
First a few outright lies, and then the asinine proclamation that "Zionism wasn't invented until the 1800's".

The *word* may not have been invented until the 1800's - but that doesn't mean the idea is so recent, LOL. Unless we're supposed to believe that Jew-murdering hate didn't exist before a German coined the word 'anti-Semitism'???

'Zionism' = the longing of the People Israel for the Land of Israel, the love for the Land, the wish to live in the Land.
I believe the first recorded examples are the verses in the Bible from the Babylonian Captivity.....

Zion= Jerusalem, ירושלים

In early time periods, those who believes in the holiness of Jerusalem were called "Zionists"

All those who believed or Believe, that the Jewish people have a tight connection to the holy land and the holy city, and that THAT is where the belong BECAUSE that is where the ancestors belonged and lived and prayed, are ZIONISTS.

Jesus believed in that connection, Abraham of course did, for he brought the Jews in the first place, Moses did too. All those were Zionists because they acted on the connection between the land and the people of Israel.

The Jewish Bible is the first Zionist script. based on IT zionism exists today. And will exist forever.
JEWISH MYTHOLOGY! And leave Jesus out of it, he was not into land or nation worship, and this Zionism that celebrates child and civilian massacres!

LOL, now the zionist pukes want to claim Jesus as their own.

Juden logic and reality.......polar opposites..... :cuckoo: :lol:

Saying Jesus was a Zionist is more than true.

Jesus accepted the Idea of Jews belonging in the promised land.

Unlike OTHER crazy people, "claiming Jesus"

Jesus was a "Belestinian"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus was the first Palestinian martyr! And He was not a baby killer and thst tells us He was no Zionist!

Silly Sherri! THe "Palestinians" are named after the "philisitines" (Although they have no real connection to them). Was Jesus Philisitine? No, Sherri, Jesus was a Jew. from post to post you prove how you have no connection to your own beliefs.

Zion= Jerusalem, ירושלים

JEWISH MYTHOLOGY! And leave Jesus out of it, he was not into land or nation worship, and this Zionism that celebrates child and civilian massacres!

G-d himself told in the Old Testament that he sees the holy land as HOLY (holy land is holy? surprise!)

Are you by any chance, challenging God?

Are you a disbeliever of God Of Israel, Sherri?:cool:

Zion= Jerusalem, ירושלים

G-d himself told in the Old Testament that he sees the holy land as HOLY (holy land is holy? surprise!)

Are you by any chance, challenging God?

Are you a disbeliever of God Of Israel, Sherri?:cool:

Cmon Lips, you're not actually saying that an invisible made up superbeing gave the land to the Jews. Please tell me you're at least not THAT dumb.

Forum List

Back