🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

Sherriliar, why do you keep shrewing that "Zionism didn't exist before the 1800's"????

Did the Isaiah or Psalms get left out of your Bible? Where are your credentials on the study of Jewish beliefs???

Are you the same sherrifilthspitter who pretended to hate labels, who claimed 'they only divide us'?????

So why are you insisting on labeling now? And by what 'right' or 'authority' do you claim to force your preferred label on anyone else around here?

I thought you were just cheering sealie on in his insistence on 'equality'......?????

Speaking of inconsistencies!

Did you not just admit the word Zionism appears nowhere in those books? You cannot seem to make up your mind what these books say! Speaking of inconsistencies!

Show me a proof in the New Testament that in time's of Jesus this land was called "Palestine".
But the Torah does reference the land before the Jews came and renamed it Israel........ :cool:

Genesis 21:34 "And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time"

Which shows that the ancestors of the Palestinians occupied the land long before any juden laid claim to the land.

But Palestinians are not Phillisitins
, you ignorant twit!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Sherriliar, why do you keep shrewing that "Zionism didn't exist before the 1800's"????

Did the Isaiah or Psalms get left out of your Bible? Where are your credentials on the study of Jewish beliefs???

Are you the same sherrifilthspitter who pretended to hate labels, who claimed 'they only divide us'?????

So why are you insisting on labeling now? And by what 'right' or 'authority' do you claim to force your preferred label on anyone else around here?

I thought you were just cheering sealie on in his insistence on 'equality'......?????

Did you not just admit the word Zionism appears nowhere in those books? You cannot seem to make up your mind what these books say! Speaking of inconsistencies!

Stupid l'il sherriwhore! The WORD is not the same as the IDEA. A WORD is just a label (symbol) for an IDEA. The word 'gay' used to mean one thing, now it usually means something entirely different and unrelated.

Nobody can "admit" what they didn't say......

????? ???? - ????

Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, the name Palestine was derived from the word Philistine, but the land called Palestine began geographically to refer to a much larger body of land than the Philistine coast long ago, with shifting borders, over time. For example, at times Palestine included what is today Syria. And DNA testing also shows common ancestors for Jews and Palestinians, so saying Jesus wss a Palestinian Jew is a completely accurate statement.
DNA tests also show common ancestry between Jews and Japanese. But there is one gene that all Jews from all over the world have that nobody else has, including Arabs. This ties the Jews to be direct descendants of Aaron and the ancient land of Israel. Game over.
Because you have some of Aaron's DNA to check against?

Lipush---the fact that sherri endorsed ima's idiot statement---should
be a clue to you------just as you cannot "TALK" a delusion out
of the mind of a psychotic with logic-----you cannot explain simple
principles of population genetics to an idiot like sherri.
Sherri is not opened to reality----she is an ideologue----a
TRUE BELIEVER IN IDIOTIC SHIT

she is also a "good pupil" in that she can
mindlessly parrot lots of crap

Just think, before the 1800s there was no Zionism and there was no Rapture. And noone argued those books and maps written for 2000 years calling the land Palestine were lies. It took Zionism to come along to tell us, despite all the evidence to the contrary, there was never a Palestine. And some of those Christians who made up the Rapture and their followers decided to leave Christianity and become Zionists. And all of this happened, why? I think it is all the work of the Prince of the World, he keeps weaving those webs of deceit!

So you're presuming to decide that nobody who is a Zionist can be a Christian??? Gee, are you going to tell your pastor that???

There never was a COUNTRY ruling itself which was called 'Palestine': that is not the same thing as that 'label' never having been used to refer to a geographic location.

If you cannot understand that difference, you really shouldn't be allowed out alone......

Show me a proof in the New Testament that in time's of Jesus this land was called "Palestine".
But the Torah does reference the land before the Jews came and renamed it Israel........ :cool:

Genesis 21:34 "And Abraham stayed in the land of the Philistines for a long time"

Which shows that the ancestors of the Palestinians occupied the land long before any juden laid claim to the land.

But Palestinians are not Phillisitins
, you ignorant twit!:cuckoo:

Palestine was derived from the word Philistine and from about 400 BC or 500 BC forward the land that includes what is today Israel and Occupied Palestine began to be known as Palestine. I have been discussing this on two different threads today so it is becoming a little confusing remembering what was posted on each thread. Palestinians include descendants of Philistines but refer to a broader group of people then just Philistines.

Stupid l'il sherriwhore! The WORD is not the same as the IDEA. A WORD is just a label (symbol) for an IDEA. The word 'gay' used to mean one thing, now it usually means something entirely different and unrelated.

Nobody can "admit" what they didn't say......

lol The word Zionism does not appear in the Scriptures, why can't you sinply admit that?

Just think, before the 1800s there was no Zionism and there was no Rapture. And noone argued those books and maps written for 2000 years calling the land Palestine were lies. It took Zionism to come along to tell us, despite all the evidence to the contrary, there was never a Palestine. And some of those Christians who made up the Rapture and their followers decided to leave Christianity and become Zionists. And all of this happened, why? I think it is all the work of the Prince of the World, he keeps weaving those webs of deceit!

So you're presuming to decide that nobody who is a Zionist can be a Christian??? Gee, are you going to tell your pastor that???

There never was a COUNTRY ruling itself which was called 'Palestine': that is not the same thing as that 'label' never having been used to refer to a geographic location.

If you cannot understand that difference, you really shouldn't be allowed out alone......

My pastor has never claimed to be a Zionist, and it really becomes almost self evident Christian Zionists are not Christians. I actually know noone in my Church who calls themselves Zionists, and consider a person who says I Am a Christian Zionist, the noun is Zionist and the adjective is Christian. Loyalty to one is disloyality to the other. A Zionist cannot be a Christian, his loyalties are divided. I think another question for Jews becomes can you be a Jew and a Zionist? There are some Jews, I call them Jews of conscience, who dont think so.

My pastor has never claimed to be a Zionist, and it really becomes almost self evident Christian Zionists are not Christians. I actually know noone in my Church who calls themselves Zionists, and consider a person who says I Am a Christian Zionist, the noun is Zionist and the adjective is Christian. Loyalty to one is disloyality to the other. A Zionist cannot be a Christian, his loyalties are divided. I think another question for Jews becomes can you be a Jew and a Zionist? There are some Jews, I call them Jews of conscience, who dont think so.

Is your pastor a coon?

The word "Zion" appears in the Bible 153 times.

Thus Zionism existed much before 1800's...
And the word Zionism appears nowhere. One can worship anything and anyone. But the fact places or people are named in Scriptures does not mean people worshipped those people or places and it does not mean God ever calls us to worship people or places simply because their names appear in Scriptures.

And the word Zionism appears nowhere. One can worship anything and anyone. But the fact places or people are named in Scriptures does not mean people worshipped those people or places and it does not mean God ever calls us to worship people or places simply because their names appear in Scriptures.

It is called the "Holy Land" for a reason.

sherri I have important news for you the word ZIONISM is
a construct in ENGLISH-----it does not even appear in Israeli Hebrew
language newspapers -----today
The word TRINITY appears NO WHERE in the entire
bible-----the word SHIT-LICKING-WHORE does not appear in the bible
either-----but that does not prove that YOU do not exist

how many times have judges cast a WHITHERING GLANCE at
you and commented "WATCH IT...!!!"

THE CONCEPT WHICH IS ZIONISM IS ONE OF THE MAIN
THEMES OF THE BIBLE. THE ACTION OF JESUS IN
EXPELLING THE MONEY CHANGERS FROM THE TEMPLE
COURTYARD WAS AN ACTION OF AN ARDENT ZIONIST--
trying to rid zion of filth like you.

the fact that jesus travelled to JERUSALEM ---was the
act of a ZIONIST Israel/Judea at that time was very
important to JEWS----but it was by no means the most
important cultural or political center of the WORLD
For a person with a BIG TIME UNIVERSAL agenda---
jesus certainly chose a funny place to REVEAL IT.

Interestingly the early christians knew that so they
took themselves to ROME (whither all roads lead)

ps---even alexandria would have been a more logical
place than jerusalem. Philo was a big time
guy---his family chose ALEXANDRIA----he never
described a nation of "PALESTINIANS"
he was literate in hebrew, greek and latin
and used terminology found in those languages

gee you are stupid. You express yourself
as if your entire education is PROPAGANDA.
Try branching out in your reading

for PHILO ---read PHILO----do not read what some
islamo nazi propagandaist claims PHILO said---via
a few phrases lifted by a greasy islamo nazi paw

I think in a courtroom---it would be said --you
base everything on "heresay" evidence But
I am not sure

Just think, before the 1800s there was no Zionism....

m0139.gif
Phew! How fucking ignorant can a person be?

Is your pastor a coon?
What makes you think Sherri even has a pastor? The shit she spews puts a big question mark on it.

Is your pastor a coon?
What makes you think Sherri even has a pastor? The shit she spews puts a big question mark on it.

What a JOKE IS SHERRI----she claimed to be a BAPTIST In naming
their churches and institutions -----BAPTISTS use the word "ZION"
INCESSANTLY (at least in the USA--where I live) "FIRST ZION
BAPTIST CHURCH" is a common name for Baptist churches
all over the country----so I googled----the information I have is
---FROM AN EARLY AMERICAN BAPTIST CHURCH---ie one of
those "first zion.... " things ----is "zion means Jerusalem" --then
a few quotations from the bible-----and then "THE LORD DWELLS"
in zion (whatever that means----in hebrew imagery it would involve
a sense of SPIRIT ' called SHECHINAH. elvis presley was a baptist---
in one of his songs he sings "HOLY SHEKINA" <<< pronounced
as written-----well close but no lollipop----his pronunciation
is bizarre for anyone who knows a bit of hebrew.

In any case----sherri lied when she claimed to be a baptist----Baptists
see the word ZION all the time

sorry sherri even elvis KNEW "ZION" proving that compared to
you---he was a mental giant

The truth is he was a terrorist, a thief, a rapist, a caravan robber, a mass murderer, an illiterate, and a pedophile. And those are his good qualities. Just because a billion people think highly of him doesn't change who he was.

No that isn't a truth. You're making baseless allegations.....:cuckoo:
How so, did Mohammad not rob caravans, marry an eight year old named Aisha, terrorize the unbelievers and those who stood in his way, engage in mass murder throughout the Saudi peninsula, invade people and lands and rape their women, steal their belongings, and force Islam down their throat at the point of the sword? And in the process promise any criminal or illiterate thug who fought and died 72 virgins in Islamic heaven. Only to be emulated by his followers over and over throughout history, even up to today. which part of what I said is not true? Would you like me to list the instances, some mentioned in your own Koran?

You're using the cram down their throat method, jumbling a bunch of allegations together still doesn't make it true.

Aisha's age was around 14-18, back than the age counting was different to what we know it.

The only way Islam ever became successful was because the 'unbelievers' supported his right. Christians and Jews were a big part of the growth of Islam, their leaders mostly had pacts together and supported religion.

The rest you said is not true at all. But you could say the exact same thing about Moses, only if you're a liar and a God hater.

"because'" did you ever read the koran? Did you
ever talk to NON MUSLIMS who survived the filth of
shariah? There are lots in Israel---both christians
and jews

"because'" did you ever read the koran? Did you
ever talk to NON MUSLIMS who survived the filth of
shariah? There are lots in Israel---both christians
and jews

What do you mean 'survived'? They had the best conditions anyone could ask for. Most non Muslim leaders ended up converting to Islam.

Forum List

Back