🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

The Occupation is the cause of her death, Zionists should end the unlawful Occupation and stop causing more deaths like Ellas!

Hamas is the cause of her death. Not anyone else.

Your link does not say a word about Hamas having anything to do with this rocket attack, a rocket launched into Sderot that occurred in January of 2005, not the article or the comments to the article. So, I have difficulties with your conclusion you are reaching here.

Here is a link to an article in Haaretz, there is no allegation made in this article, either, that Hamas launched the rocket that killed this Israeli girl!

Sderot teen dies of wounds sustained in Qassam strike - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

January of 2005 was when Israel still had illegal settlers living inside Gaza.

January of 2005 was before Hamas had control over Gaza.

Sherri

Hashem yikom damo.

May little Tamar grow up to be the builder of many Jewish towns, name each upon the names of her family members. This should be her best vengeance!

You have it twisted, I think, the words about vengeance, I guess that is the Zionist take on vengeance, that it belongs to Jewish children to go out there and forcefully take! The Zionist way to teach the child!

The Biblical view of vengeance I was taught is Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.

Another funny thing, what I read in that article Girls At War, is the story of little girls Tamar was growing up with who rejected that idea that vengeance was taken through building. They had other ideas about vengeance, like going to the road with the whole settlement community and throwing rocks at passing Palestinian cars. I think they went to do that the day after the Fogels were killed, that is what the article says, the adolescent girls who were interviewed said they all participated, it was a settler community event.

Vengeance is in the hands of HaShem, to strike the wicked and teach them they were mistaken ("He will fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace"). That is why vengeance should not come by the sword or the bloodshed, and the Fogels knew that. The solution they have is the calling to Israel to stand strong and not surrender to the enemies. So Tamar Fogel told herself to the nation. She said "They won't defeat us, we will continue to built and bloom" ("But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad.")

Tamar's best ANSWER to the beast who slaughtered he baby siblings, and her noble parents, is to grow, build Israel, have many fat babies and teach them that the nation of Israel will never turn the other cheek.

Not killing and not insulting and not humiliating anyone. Simply live in Itamar, build Itamar, give birth to children in Itamar. May EVERY daughter of Israel look at Tamar as a role model of surviving even with anger and sadness and grief.

Sherri, I don't know where you took the Article from but that's a pure lie. Tamar is a noble child, she never expressed any will to harm Palestinians-

Tamar Fogel Speaks of the Future - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

"The family is against any personal revenge or taking the law into civilian hands. Their slain children felt the same, they said, unequivocally."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAzgnSy86w]Tamar Fogel, the 12-year-old who discovered her murdered family in Itamar, speaks out - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri, I don't know where you took the Article from but that's a pure lie. Tamar is a noble child, she never expressed any will to harm Palestinians-

"The family is against any personal revenge or taking the law into civilian hands. Their slain children felt the same, they said, unequivocally."

Tamar Fogel, the 12-year-old who discovered her murdered family in Itamar, speaks out - YouTube

You see the problem is , you’re trying to have a rational conversation with an irrational person. That's cool if you think you can do some good with it, I don't think so, You can have a rational conversation with some, not her. It's not only Israel she hates it's the Jewish people and their religion

Tamar Fogel, the 12-year-old who discovered her murdered family in Itamar, speaks out - YouTube

You see the problem is , you’re trying to have a rational conversation with an irrational person. That's cool if you think you can do some good with it, I don't think so, You can have a rational conversation with some, not her. It's not only Israel she hates it's the Jewish people and their religion

I said before, What Sherri does best is throw things out on the keyboard, and maybe something will end up being true.

If Sherri will be kind enough to bring the "source" to the article in which the Fogels called to hurt Palestinians, we might have something to discuss.

Either way, they never did so. The Fogel family is truely enlightened one. They are Tzaddikim who don't seek violent revenge on anyone. They're an example to us all

I said before, What Sherri does best is throw things out on the keyboard, and maybe something will end up being true.

If Sherri will be kind enough to bring the "source" to the article in which the Fogels called to hurt Palestinians, we might have something to discuss.

Either way, they never did so. The Fogel family is truely enlightened one. They are Tzaddikim who don't seek violent revenge on anyone. They're an example to us all

Indeed they are.

Hamas is the cause of her death. Not anyone else.

Your link does not say a word about Hamas having anything to do with this rocket attack, a rocket launched into Sderot that occurred in January of 2005, not the article or the comments to the article. So, I have difficulties with your conclusion you are reaching here.

Here is a link to an article in Haaretz, there is no allegation made in this article, either, that Hamas launched the rocket that killed this Israeli girl!

Sderot teen dies of wounds sustained in Qassam strike - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sherri

Hamas is responsible for all that's happening in Gaza. Previously to Cast Lead, most of rockets were fired directly by Hamas. And even if it's not done by THEM DIRECTLY, they are the responsible ones for the other organizations. They have complete control.

The article is in Tablet Magazine and it is entitled Girls At War.

Sherri

Hamas is responsible for all that's happening in Gaza. Previously to Cast Lead, most of rockets were fired directly by Hamas. And even if it's not done by THEM DIRECTLY, they are the responsible ones for the other organizations. They have complete control.

Hamas was not in control of Gaza in January of 2005 and your source does not support your baseless claim that Hamas killed this girl. Israel occupied and continues to occupy Gaza and in 1/2005 Israel had a greater presence in Gaza, with illegal settlers there and presumably soldiers there, as well, to protect the illegal settlers.

I don't see where Tamar called for people to hurt Palestinians in that article.

Some where trying to go on a price tag (more than understandable) but the police stopped them soon after.

The only place I see Tamar's doing, is indeed in the lines -"In the clip, Tamar is seen alternately sobbing into her grandmother’s arms and raging back at Bibi—angry not just at her loss, but at the official hypocrisies. “What will happen if you do something?” she asked the prime minister. “Your America will be angry? America will do something to you?” When the prime minister tells her, “They murder. We build,” she challenged him.Tamar Fogel knew from experience that building can be undone. She and her family were evacuated from Gush Katif in Gaza in 2005; she told the prime minister that he is making a war between brothers.

Such a smart child!

"At the end of the clip Moriya and Roni were frozen. They were proud of Tamar. With her resolve, poise, and tragedy, Tamar would undoubtedly become a symbol of their generation’s heroism..."

Correct!
t2030.gif

Lipush do not get upset when you argue with a nazi whore----keep
in mind----nazi whores considered ten year old kids in Auschwitz to be
criminal prisoners who if caught trying to escape---- should JUSTLY
be executed for comitting a crime. A few years ago I had a conversation
a USA Lawyer---who was also muslim. The conversation wandered
into the family of my husband who TECHNICALLY were criminals in the
islamic country in which they lived because they escaped----in a journey
out of there that went on from about 1935 to 1942. Such escapes
were illegal for jews ---in fact, even travel thru the country unauthorized,
was illegal for jews. The issue was that my mother in law----then a teen--
had been liable to the DHIMMI ORPHAN law which would make her
"legal for the taking" by any muslim who wanted a sex slave----as her
father had died when she was 11. . I brought up this case---and the
lawyer (american muslim) insisted that what my mother in law ---and
her father in law---did to save her was ILLEGAL ---ie they were criminals
and should have been stopped ----because they DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL
IN THAT COUNTRY. Everytime sherri mentions the word ILLEGAL ---keep
in mind-----"LEGAL" in the islamo nazi cess pool mind---- includes shariah enslavement of children and murder of children. Thousands of christian
sudanese children remain ENSLAVED_-- ---LEGALLY -----to sherri's delight

Sherri

Israel controls Gaza still, making them responsible for what goes on there. If you don't like the rockets, blame it on the Israeli government, they control Gaza through the IDF.

Hashem yikom damo.

May little Tamar grow up to be the builder of many Jewish towns, name each upon the names of her family members. This should be her best vengeance!

You have it twisted, I think, the words about vengeance, I guess that is the Zionist take on vengeance, that it belongs to Jewish children to go out there and forcefully take! The Zionist way to teach the child!

The Biblical view of vengeance I was taught is Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.

Another funny thing, what I read in that article Girls At War, is the story of little girls Tamar was growing up with who rejected that idea that vengeance was taken through building. They had other ideas about vengeance, like going to the road with the whole settlement community and throwing rocks at passing Palestinian cars. I think they went to do that the day after the Fogels were killed, that is what the article says, the adolescent girls who were interviewed said they all participated, it was a settler community event.

Vengeance is in the hands of HaShem, to strike the wicked and teach them they were mistaken ("He will fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace"). That is why vengeance should not come by the sword or the bloodshed, and the Fogels knew that. The solution they have is the calling to Israel to stand strong and not surrender to the enemies. So Tamar Fogel told herself to the nation. She said "They won't defeat us, we will continue to built and bloom" ("But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread abroad.")

Tamar's best ANSWER to the beast who slaughtered he baby siblings, and her noble parents, is to grow, build Israel, have many fat babies and teach them that the nation of Israel will never turn the other cheek.

Not killing and not insulting and not humiliating anyone. Simply live in Itamar, build Itamar, give birth to children in Itamar. May EVERY daughter of Israel look at Tamar as a role model of surviving even with anger and sadness and grief.

But she does not live in Itamar anymore, I have read she lives with her grandparents in Israel.

I don't see where Tamar called for people to hurt Palestinians in that article.

Some where trying to go on a price tag (more than understandable) but the police stopped them soon after.

The only place I see Tamar's doing, is indeed in the lines -"In the clip, Tamar is seen alternately sobbing into her grandmother’s arms and raging back at Bibi—angry not just at her loss, but at the official hypocrisies. “What will happen if you do something?” she asked the prime minister. “Your America will be angry? America will do something to you?” When the prime minister tells her, “They murder. We build,” she challenged him.Tamar Fogel knew from experience that building can be undone. She and her family were evacuated from Gush Katif in Gaza in 2005; she told the prime minister that he is making a war between brothers.

Such a smart child!
Apparently Sherri has picked up from her Muslim friends, the Islamic art of Taquiah, lying to non Muslims, which is sanctioned by the Koran and Mohammad.

But she does not live in Itamar anymore, I have read she lives with her grandparents in Israel.

Itamar IS part of Israel.

But yet, she's still very young, and so are her brothers, so she will stay under her grandparents care until reaching maturity.

Ruthi Fogel taught young girls in an extremist Jewish school in an illegal settlement and she was a Kahanist, she followed the teachings of Jewish Terrorist Kahane. I do not call people who teach little girls to be Kahane followers enlightened ones. She was teaching little girls to be terrorists. Roni, her student, said the day after the killing, "We all wanted revenge. We just wont cry and feel sorry for ourselves. We will do something about it. You know? If someone comes to kill you, then you kill them first, says the Torah." And Roni, age 14, Ruthi Fogels student, with a wooden pendant engraved with the words, Kahane Was Right, around her neck, says the day after Ruthi was killed everyone in Tapuach went down to the junction and threw rocks at Arabs passing by.

Forum List

Back