🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

The Founding Father of modern day Israel.....because without him Israel wouldn't exist......

hitler.jpg

The settlers are living in their towns like the people of Washington living in the capital. There is NO difference between them and THEM. No settlers EVER put their children on porpusely dangerous situations. They LOVE their children and give them the BEST education and BEST values. Most settlers are loving, giving, and very kind human beings. You wish to paint them as wicked so you don't feel bad about being a hater.

They voluntarily choose to take their children onto lands that intl law tells us is occupied, and that same intl law tells us the settlers live on lands in occupied territories in violation of intl law. They, hundreds of thousands of Israelis, act as war criminals when they live in occupied lands, they are criminals, and every day they place the lives of their children in danger. They, more than anyone else, are the responsible ones when violence befalls their children, and they will answer to God for that, I expect! To think, having to live knowing you caused your own children's death like that! I always say I would choose to be a member of the occupied population over the occupier population anyday, I like to retain my morality and keep my soul intact! One cannot hardly do that as one of the Occupiers peoples.

Sherri

Isn't the land known as USA also "occupied", was taken by force from natives, many of them innocent and helpless, because of the Pioneers from Europe? You cheer the bloodshed on thanksgiving, the Nakba of the American people on the Indian natives.

No, before you eat me up, that is also said in sarcasm.

Less then 1% of the world's STATES are not occupied. by the sword. By the blood. looking back, I could say you probably have some of the responsibility, too, Sherri, concidering the fact that you live on the land that many generations back, was taken from someone by force.

I wonder how many Europeans today living no the ruins of concentration camps, dealing with their lives as if nothing. Does that concern you, Sherri? I doubt it. Do you see any of those as WAR CRIMES? Because being a Jew, from a family of holocaust survivors, that concenrs me.

So enough with hypocricy. As I said, there are many who lost homes, and many who cannot return. Peace treaty could hopefully bring justice for both Arabs and Jews.

The world was a very different place when America was settled, Colonialism was the order of the day. By the 1900's the world had become a different place, and we had international bodies nations became members in, like the United Nations, and nations bound themselves to intl laws voluntarily by treaty, that essentially protected soveregnty rights of peoples in their lands and nations. Colonialism was essentially outlawed by provisions in the UN Charter that state land cannot be acquired by territorial conquest.

Sherri

They voluntarily choose to take their children onto lands that intl law tells us is occupied, and that same intl law tells us the settlers live on lands in occupied territories in violation of intl law. They, hundreds of thousands of Israelis, act as war criminals when they live in occupied lands, they are criminals, and every day they place the lives of their children in danger. They, more than anyone else, are the responsible ones when violence befalls their children, and they will answer to God for that, I expect! To think, having to live knowing you caused your own children's death like that! I always say I would choose to be a member of the occupied population over the occupier population anyday, I like to retain my morality and keep my soul intact! One cannot hardly do that as one of the Occupiers peoples.

Sherri

Isn't the land known as USA also "occupied", was taken by force from natives, many of them innocent and helpless, because of the Pioneers from Europe? You cheer the bloodshed on thanksgiving, the Nakba of the American people on the Indian natives.

Less then 1% of the world's STATES are not occupied. by the sword. By the blood. looking back, I could say you probably have some of the responsibility, too, Sherri, concidering the fact that you live on the land that many generations back, was taken from someone by force.

I wonder how many Europeans today living no the ruins of concentration camps, dealing with their lives as if nothing. Does that concern you, Sherri? I doubt it. Do you see any of those as WAR CRIMES? Because being a Jew, from a family of holocaust survivors, that concenrs me.

So enough with hypocricy. As I said, there are many who lost homes, and many who cannot return. Peace treaty could hopefully bring justice for both Arabs and Jews.

The world was a very different place when America was settled, Colonialism was the order of the day. By the 1900's the world had become a different place, and we had international bodies nations became members in, like the United Nations, and nations bound themselves to intl laws voluntarily by treaty, that essentially protected soveregnty rights of peoples in their lands and nations. Colonialism was essentially outlawed by provisions in the UN Charter that state land cannot be acquired by territorial conquest.

Sherri

Bingo!

When Europeans took America it was not illegal.

When the Zionists took Palestine it was illegal. And still is.

Lipushs own link:

An Islamic Jihad spokesman Abu Ahmed told Ynet the blame for the attack lay with Israel for its operations in Gaza. "The responsibility lies with those who killed 130 Palestinians in Gaza, most of them
children," he said. "We welcome this heroic act and strengthen the hands of those who carried it out. This is only the first of many responses the Palestinian people are planning."

Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen? Why do you take everything out of context? Why don't you admit Israel was viciously killing dozens of Palestinains? What did you think they would do? They want justice. They celebrate justice.

"Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen?"

They would have. Because Hamas' target is not finish the occupation. they said before that even if we leave they will haunt us down.

As it is written in Hamas' charter, like in the hadith - "Until you fight the Jews and kill them, and they hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! Had'a yahudi wa'arai! w'Ta'ala faqtul".

Jews spending the day in Gaza.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

In fact they have been to Gaza several times and Hamas keeps missing their chance to kill Jews.
Why should they kill them, Tinnie, when these Leftist ladies are so good for yours and Hamas' propaganda purposes.
Gross? Code Pink Activists Dress Up as Vaginas for Free Abortions Rally | The Gateway Pundit

"Maybe if you weren't killing hundreds of Palestinians those attacks wouldn't happen?"

They would have. Because Hamas' target is not finish the occupation. they said before that even if we leave they will haunt us down.

As it is written in Hamas' charter, like in the hadith - "Until you fight the Jews and kill them, and they hide behind stones and trees, and the stones and trees will call "Ya Muslim! Ya Abduallah! Had'a yahudi wa'arai! w'Ta'ala faqtul".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

In fact they have been to Gaza several times and Hamas keeps missing their chance to kill Jews.
Why should they kill them, Tinnie, when these Leftist ladies are so good for yours and Hamas' propaganda purposes.
Gross? Code Pink Activists Dress Up as Vaginas for Free Abortions Rally | The Gateway Pundit

It just proves a point.

Hamas does not want to kill "the Jews" like the lying propagandists always say.

Jewish kids in Gaza?

Yeah, right.

THAT Makes sense.

NOT.:doubt:

Who mentioned Jewish kids in Gaza?

I wasn't talking to you, now, WAS I?

Tell you the truth, I feel more comfortable talking to him, than to you, even with him being Palestinian. At least he doesn't bring the "goyim" crap every 2 posts!

And I wans't saying BODY COUNTS, if you wanna start that, be my guest,, he was saying that all Palestinian attacks began with Israel's assault, I was pointing out at least 5 events which came up to mind on the spot, of Israeli kids being killed with NO previous provocation.

Get that?!

Every day of Occupation is filled with billions of human rights abuses and provocations! You cannot say there are no provocations as long as there is Occupation! There is even still an Occupation of Lebanon, Sheeba Farms!

And those war criminal settlers are the ones most responsible for their children's deaths. They should be criminally tried for putting their children's lives in danger the way they are doing as they steal and squat on the lands of others or have their children taken and raised by parents who really care about the safety of their children.

The settlers are living in their towns like the people of Washington living in the capital. There is NO difference between them and THEM. No settlers EVER put their children on porpusely dangerous situations. They LOVE their children and give them the BEST education and BEST values. Most settlers are loving, giving, and very kind human beings. You wish to paint them as wicked so you don't feel bad about being a hater.

:(Indeed....

11-Year-Old Yoav's Legacy: 'Love Everyone'
First to reach 11-year-old Yoav Fogel's blood-soaked bedside saw a prayer hanging over his pillow: "Love everyone."

249875.jpg

The prayer above Yoav's bed, written originally in Hebrew, reads as follows (in English):

May it be Your will, L-rd G-d and G-d of our forefathers,

That I love every one of Israel as myself, and

To graciously perform the positive commandment of loving your neighbor as yourself.

And may it also be Your will, Lord G-d and G-d of my forefathers,

That you cause the hearts of my friends and neighbors to love me fervently, and

That I be accepted and desirable to everyone, and

That I be loving and pleasant, and

That I be gracious and merciful in the eyes of all who see me.

As water reflects face to face, so the heart of man is to man.

And all for the sake of Heaven, to do Your will,

Amen

11-Year-Old Yoav's Prayer - A7 Exclusive Features - News - Israel National News

Last edited:

Sherri

Bingo!

Which law says it's illegal for jews to live in israel?

Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube

It just proves a point.

Hamas does not want to kill "the Jews" like the lying propagandists always say.

Until they hide behind the stones and trees, and the stones and trees will say...

Every day of Occupation is filled with billions of human rights abuses and provocations! You cannot say there are no provocations as long as there is Occupation! There is even still an Occupation of Lebanon, Sheeba Farms!

And those war criminal settlers are the ones most responsible for their children's deaths. They should be criminally tried for putting their children's lives in danger the way they are doing as they steal and squat on the lands of others or have their children taken and raised by parents who really care about the safety of their children.

First to reach 11-year-old Yoav Fogel's blood-soaked bedside saw a prayer hanging over his pillow: "Love everyone."

249875.jpg

The prayer above Yoav's bed, written originally in Hebrew, reads as follows (in English):

To graciously perform the positive commandment of loving your neighbor as yourself.

Amen

Hashem yikom damo.

May little Tamar grow up to be the builder of many Jewish towns, name each upon the names of her family members. This should be her best vengeance!

Sherri

Bingo!

Which law says it's illegal for jews to live in israel?

Which law says it's illegal for Palestinians to live in Palestine?

no one should be surprised over the RELATIVE MORALISM of the islamo nazi pigs.

shit like sherri and tinmore carry a legacy of "WE MAKE THE LAWS" The laws created
by the 'cultures' of shit like sherry and tinmore ----rendered genocide LEGAL ---when shit
like sherri and tinmore DID it Always remember----the actions of the INQUISITION
were legal by justinian law-------and the nuremberg laws rendering genocide legal were
based on the JUSTINIAN CODE -----the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE was legal by SHARIAH
LAW-----and the continued enslavement of confiscated Sudanese children is STILL legal
by the glorious shariah code with both tinnie and sherri support

as to jews in palestine-----jews began purchasing land in palestine ----the JEWISH HOMELAND
over the past more than 4000 years as soon as it became possible----ie when the OTTOMANS legalized it in the 1800s --------but so doing is an AFFRONT to the vile filth of constantine---first emperor of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE (first reich) and shariah-----
-it negates the sense of DOMINION which both the whores and dogs of
mecca and rome claim to be HOLY

I understand it-----I grew up in a town dominated by shit like sherri and tinmore----
there was an EPILEPTIC response to the fact that jews were "MOVING IN"
in the 1950s------post war VETERANS MORTGAGE GALVANIZED demographic shift---
and in the 1970s ----when "blacks" ----well at first just a few pakistanis moved in
the shit went nuts (I was gone by then but my mom told me about children she
saved from abuse)

keep it up nazi pigs---sherri, tinmore

249875.jpg

Amen

Hashem yikom damo.

May little Tamar grow up to be the builder of many Jewish towns, name each upon the names of her family members. This should be her best vengeance!

You have it twisted, I think, the words about vengeance, I guess that is the Zionist take on vengeance, that it belongs to Jewish children to go out there and forcefully take! The Zionist way to teach the child!

The Biblical view of vengeance I was taught is Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.

Another funny thing, what I read in that article Girls At War, is the story of little girls Tamar was growing up with who rejected that idea that vengeance was taken through building. They had other ideas about vengeance, like going to the road with the whole settlement community and throwing rocks at passing Palestinian cars. I think they went to do that the day after the Fogels were killed, that is what the article says, the adolescent girls who were interviewed said they all participated, it was a settler community event.

The Occupation is the cause of her death, Zionists should end the unlawful Occupation and stop causing more deaths like Ellas!

Hamas is the cause of her death. Not anyone else.

Your link does not say a word about Hamas having anything to do with this rocket attack, a rocket launched into Sderot that occurred in January of 2005, not the article or the comments to the article. So, I have difficulties with your conclusion you are reaching here.

Hashem yikom damo.

You have it twisted, I think, the words about vengeance, I guess that is the Zionist take on vengeance, that it belongs to Jewish children to go out there and forcefully take! The Zionist way to teach the child!

The Biblical view of vengeance I was taught is Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord.

Another funny thing, what I read in that article Girls At War, is the story of little girls Tamar was growing up with who rejected that idea that vengeance was taken through building. They had other ideas about vengeance, like going to the road with the whole settlement community and throwing rocks at passing Palestinian cars. I think they went to do that the day after the Fogels were killed, that is what the article says, the adolescent girls who were interviewed said they all participated, it was a settler community event.

You're no Christian, you're a Jew hating, white supremacists, nutjob. I know your kind, and I know your brand of “Christianity” There is only hate in your posts, you're consumed by it. You're not a mentally stable person.. Get some help :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back