🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

8 years without Ella

We also have concerns;

We're concerned about the non stopping occupation of Northern Ireland

We're concerned about the continuing settling in the Gibraltar Island

We're concerned about the occupation of the Carrebean Islands

We're concerned about the "Nakba" made against the people of Diego Garcia colony in the Indian ocean.

We're concerned about the illegal British occupation of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Islands.

The Israeli Democratic regime is highly concerned about Britian's policy concerning these territories, concidering the fact that they're ignoring the laws of justice and holding civilians under illegal foreign occupation. Israel demands Britian to free all those mentioned above, and take all settlers out:cool:

Last edited:

We also have concerns;

We're concerned about the "Nakba" made against the people of Diego Garcia colony in the Indian ocean.

We're concerned about the illegal British occupation of Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Islands.

The Israeli Democratic regime is highly concerned about Britian's constant occupation of these territories, while ignoring the laws of justice and holding civilians under illegal foreign occupation. Israel demands Britian to free all those mentioned about, and take all settlers out:cool:

Oh yeah you're concerned but doing the same thing. I didn't like Britain's actions, but you view them as an ally except when they say critical things of your country.

We also have concerns;

The Israeli Democratic regime is highly concerned about Britian's constant occupation of these territories, while ignoring the laws of justice and holding civilians under illegal foreign occupation. Israel demands Britian to free all those mentioned about, and take all settlers out:cool:

Oh yeah you're concerned but doing the same thing. I didn't like Britain's actions, but you view them as an ally except when they say critical things of your country.

We see Britian as an ally?

Where was I when they decided that?

Great Almighty Britian's occupation in Israel screwed up both Arabs and Jews.

Who likes who?

"Billions of human rights abuses and provocations"?

Now I would LOVE to see you prove that!

Again, like you do best, you just throw things out of your mouth hoping to score! Arn't you TIRED of it?

Every prisoner held inside prisons or detention centers inside Israel is held every single day in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention. That is over 4000 violations of intl law that are war crimes every single day.

Every act of torture or medical neglect or violation of due process rights of prisoners every single day are human rights abuses. Over 4000 prisoners are subjected to countless human rights abuses every single day.

Every refugee forced to live off of land they were ethnically cleansed from suffers a new human rights abuse every single day they are not allowed to return to their land. There are millions of refugees, the daily human rights abuses they alone endure take us to human rights abuses in the millions.

And I could go on and on, no doubt but that daily human rights abuses are in the billions!

Sherri

We also have concerns;

Oh yeah you're concerned but doing the same thing.

I was being sarcastic:cool:

The nation which occupied the greatest amount of territories illegaly, is probably Britian. It's hilarious that THEY are concerned about any Israeli step we decide to do. Minority in Britian suffers much more than the poorest Palestinian here.

They better look at themselves before expressing "concern" for others. Our grass might not at all be clean, but theirs simply STINKS.

Again Sherri claims things ("in the billions") she cannot back up.

Someone here told me you're a lawyer. Well, in the law studies I registered for, when you claim something in court, you better have some evidence to back it up, and if not doing so, you cause great amount of damage to your client.

So where's your case of 'Billions'?

We also have concerns;

The nation which occupied the greatest amount of territories illegaly, is probably Britian. It's hilarious that THEY are concerned about any Israeli step we decide to do. Minority in Britian suffers much more than the poorest Palestinian here.

They better look at themselves before expressing "concern" for others. Our grass might not at all be clean, but theirs simply STINKS.

We all know that, and we are against occupation. That doesn't give you an excuse to point fingers elsewhere and not acknowledge your own policies. I never knew israelis care about Northern Ireland. I thought they stood with Britain on that issue.

Many are not allowed to return to their land, Sherri. Jews among them. This issue will be solved one's there's a treaty both Palestinians and Israelis can live with.

Prisoners in Israeli jails are abused mosly by fellow prisoners, less by Israeli guards. The testimony of Musab Hassan Usuf told he first understood something was "wrong" when he saw how Hamas treat their own fellow inmates. Then pushing the blame on the Jews. Why not? It's catchy.

you could go "on and one" but you have yet to give any grounds to your claim.

We all know that, and we are against occupation. That doesn't give you an excuse to point fingers elsewhere and not acknowledge your own policies. I never knew israelis care about Northern Ireland. I thought they stood with Britain on that issue.

There are not many outside conflicts we're involved with. Those do not concern us.

And we didn't point a finger. It is britian so "concerned" over other's people's problems.

What's that crap of "Minister for MidEast issues" they have? The nosey one who thinks he can scold anyone he feels like scolding, like he is a king of some MidEastern Calipath? What's up with THAT, anyway?

They're not in the MidEast, so why they push their noses where those don't belong?

There are not many outside conflicts we're involved with. Those do not concern us.

And we didn't point a finger. It is britian so "concerned" over other's people's problems.

What's that crap of "Minister for MidEast issues" they have? The nosey one who thinks he can scold anyone he feels like scolding, like he is a king of some MidEastern Calipath? What's up with THAT, anyway?

They're not in the MidEast, so why they push their noses where those don't belong?

And what about when America does that?

Does what? involve in MidEast issues? or scolding?

I wasn't talking to you, now, WAS I?

Tell you the truth, I feel more comfortable talking to him, than to you, even with him being Palestinian. At least he doesn't bring the "goyim" crap every 2 posts!

And I wans't saying BODY COUNTS, if you wanna start that, be my guest,, he was saying that all Palestinian attacks began with Israel's assault, I was pointing out at least 5 events which came up to mind on the spot, of Israeli kids being killed with NO previous provocation.

Get that?!

Every day of Occupation is filled with billions of human rights abuses and provocations! You cannot say there are no provocations as long as there is Occupation! There is even still an Occupation of Lebanon, Sheeba Farms!

And those war criminal settlers are the ones most responsible for their children's deaths. They should be criminally tried for putting their children's lives in danger the way they are doing as they steal and squat on the lands of others or have their children taken and raised by parents who really care about the safety of their children.

The settlers are living in their towns like the people of Washington living in the capital. There is NO difference between them and THEM. No settlers EVER put their children on porpusely dangerous situations. They LOVE their children and give them the BEST education and BEST values. Most settlers are loving, giving, and very kind human beings. You wish to paint them as wicked so you don't feel bad about being a hater.

They voluntarily choose to take their children onto lands that intl law tells us is occupied, and that same intl law tells us the settlers live on lands in occupied territories in violation of intl law. They, hundreds of thousands of Israelis, act as war criminals when they live in occupied lands, they are criminals, and every day they place the lives of their children in danger. They, more than anyone else, are the responsible ones when violence befalls their children, and they will answer to God for that, I expect! To think, having to live knowing you caused your own children's death like that! I always say I would choose to be a member of the occupied population over the occupier population anyday, I like to retain my morality and keep my soul intact! One cannot hardly do that as one of the Occupiers peoples.

Sherri

You know what I'm asking, same thing. So when they do it do you oppose it?

"Billions of human rights abuses and provocations"?

Now I would LOVE to see you prove that!

Again, like you do best, you just throw things out of your mouth hoping to score! Arn't you TIRED of it?

Every prisoner held inside prisons or detention centers inside Israel is held every single day in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention. That is over 4000 violations of intl law that are war crimes every single day.

Every act of torture or medical neglect or violation of due process rights of prisoners every single day are human rights abuses. Over 4000 prisoners are subjected to countless human rights abuses every single day.

Every refugee forced to live off of land they were ethnically cleansed from suffers a new human rights abuse every single day they are not allowed to return to their land. There are millions of refugees, the daily human rights abuses they alone endure take us to human rights abuses in the millions.

And I could go on and on, no doubt but that daily human rights abuses are in the billions!

Sherri
Eh Sherri don't get too far ahead of yourself, Israelis are like mother Teresa compared to the way Pali animal's behave, especially when it comes to respecting human rights and international laws.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs[/ame]

Last edited:

You know what I'm asking, same thing. So when they do it do you oppose it?

Depends. If the MidEast "involvment" concerns Israel when Israel needs it, then it's our business and we have no problem with that. But when it concerns no one and helps no one we do not see the reason.

We didn't think, for example, that USA should have gotten involved in Egypt. Concerning Syria we have no opinion of the matter.

We know WE are not getting involved there. It is none of our business and there are many Israelis thinking that this situation in Syria is quiet convenient. Sad, at points, but convenient.

USA putting itself in the MidEast wars, at most times, isn't clever. They tried to help in Syria and got bitten. They tried in Egypt, the same deal, before that.

The American regimes tries to be the "peace maker" but at many cases they don't think of the consequences of it.

Last edited:
Every day of Occupation is filled with billions of human rights abuses and provocations! You cannot say there are no provocations as long as there is Occupation! There is even still an Occupation of Lebanon, Sheeba Farms!

And those war criminal settlers are the ones most responsible for their children's deaths. They should be criminally tried for putting their children's lives in danger the way they are doing as they steal and squat on the lands of others or have their children taken and raised by parents who really care about the safety of their children.

The settlers are living in their towns like the people of Washington living in the capital. There is NO difference between them and THEM. No settlers EVER put their children on porpusely dangerous situations. They LOVE their children and give them the BEST education and BEST values. Most settlers are loving, giving, and very kind human beings. You wish to paint them as wicked so you don't feel bad about being a hater.

They voluntarily choose to take their children onto lands that intl law tells us is occupied, and that same intl law tells us the settlers live on lands in occupied territories in violation of intl law. They, hundreds of thousands of Israelis, act as war criminals when they live in occupied lands, they are criminals, and every day they place the lives of their children in danger. They, more than anyone else, are the responsible ones when violence befalls their children, and they will answer to God for that, I expect! To think, having to live knowing you caused your own children's death like that! I always say I would choose to be a member of the occupied population over the occupier population anyday, I like to retain my morality and keep my soul intact! One cannot hardly do that as one of the Occupiers peoples.

Sherri

Isn't the land known as USA also "occupied", was taken by force from natives, many of them innocent and helpless, because of the Pioneers from Europe? You cheer the bloodshed on thanksgiving, the Nakba of the American people on the Indian natives.

No, before you eat me up, that is also said in sarcasm.

Less then 1% of the world's STATES are not occupied. by the sword. By the blood. looking back, I could say you probably have some of the responsibility, too, Sherri, concidering the fact that you live on the land that many generations back, was taken from someone by force.

I wonder how many Europeans today living no the ruins of concentration camps, dealing with their lives as if nothing. Does that concern you, Sherri? I doubt it. Do you see any of those as WAR CRIMES? Because being a Jew, from a family of holocaust survivors, that concenrs me.

So enough with hypocricy. As I said, there are many who lost homes, and many who cannot return. Peace treaty could hopefully bring justice for both Arabs and Jews.

Last edited:
The noose is tightening around the neck of Israel.

Eventually, the Assad government will fall and the Islamists will take over.

Egypt is already heading that way with the Muslim Brotherhood now in power..

The next step will be Jordan will having it's own arab spring. :cool:

Again Sherri claims things ("in the billions") she cannot back up.

Someone here told me you're a lawyer. Well, in the law studies I registered for, when you claim something in court, you better have some evidence to back it up, and if not doing so, you cause great amount of damage to your client.

So where's your case of 'Billions'?

I came up with millions of examples, just off the top of my head. That's enough, certainly, that illustrates plenty of opportunities of provocation. We did not even touch on daily life and the daily human rights abuses, like restrictions on movement that prevent travel between Gaza and the West Bank and East Jerusalem, checkpoints that can take hours to get through, attacks on protesters, attacks on journalists, home demolitions, targeted killings, continued ethnic cleansing, land confiscations, road closures, declaring lands closed military zones in violation of both intl law and the Israeli Court opinions, attacking children walking to and from school (settlers and IDF attacks), arresting children as young as 7 and even as young as 18 months old, torturing children prisoners, sexually torturing children prisoners, shooting fishermen and farmers in Gaza, targeting children to hurt and kill, killing over 1500 children since 2000, killing over 8000 Palestinians, mostly civilians, the list of human rights abuses I do not think it would be possible for me or any other person to ever document the billions of human rights abuses present in every single day of Occupation. How many drops of water are in an ocean? I feel like coming up with a number for daily human righrs abuses in Israel's Occupation of Palestine would be a similar undertaking, to determine.

Sherri

Sherri
Did somebody remind the Sherri abomination who speaks so highly of international law, and human rights, that Hamas, the current leadership of the Palestinians, is categorized as a CRIMINAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATION by the US and most civilized Western Nations in the international community.

Fucking lunatic! Ha ha ha.

The noose is tightening around the neck of Israel.

Eventually, the Assad government will fall and the Islamists will take over.

Egypt is already heading that way with the Muslim Brotherhood now in power..

The next step will be Jordan will having it's own arab spring. :cool:
Another masturbating Muslim.

Forum List

Back