80 Democrats Going To Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. They've been confirmed and identified as having "D" on their chest, shirt, undies...get some new talking points...quickly.

They damn sure are not Republicans and one of your soy boy billionaires is paying the fines of criminals in Florida so they can vote. More crime from the Democrat establishment.

Cool. They've been confirmed and identified as having "D" on their chest, shirt, undies...get some new talking points...quickly.

So how many of them were Trump-supporting, conservative, card-carrying Republican NRA members? One? Two? Five? All of them?

Looks like Joe Biden is gonna be short about 80 votes.

They damn sure are not Republicans and one of your soy boy billionaires is paying the fines of criminals in Florida so they can vote. More crime from the Democrat establishment.

OK. I'm sorry. What is a "soy boy"? I don't get it.
Bloomberg offered to pay the fines for people in Florida who's right to vote is suppressed because of their record.
I'm sorry, they've paid their debt to society. They should be able to vote...except for the exorbitant tax they have to pay??

So how many of them were Trump-supporting, conservative, card-carrying Republican NRA members? One? Two? Five? All of them?

Looks like Joe Biden is gonna be short about 80 votes.

Who cares? Not all NRA members are Trump supporters. Not all are Republicans.
78K votes in 2016. He gonna have that this time around?

Bloomberg offered to pay the fines for people in Florida who's right to vote is suppressed because of their record.
I'm sorry, they've paid their debt to society. They should be able to vote...except for the exorbitant tax they have to pay??

Buying votes is illegal but you don't care because you're part of the criminal organization, aka, Democrats.

Buying votes is illegal but you don't care because you're part of the criminal organization, aka, Democrats.
Lebron is not running for office...

They're not taxes.

"A federal appellate court ruled on Sept. 11 that in addition to serving their sentences, Florida felons must pay all fines, restitution and legal fees before they can regain their right to vote."

The fines, restitution and legal fees are part of their punishment.

Democrats hate criminals being held accountable for their crimes.

Who bought votes? Did they use a credit card? Can that be traced?

They're not taxes.

"A federal appellate court ruled on Sept. 11 that in addition to serving their sentences, Florida felons must pay all fines, restitution and legal fees before they can regain their right to vote."

And..nothing...sigh...
No discerning who actually pays the fines. Looks like, they just want the money.
So, fines paid, they vote. End of story.

They're not taxes.

Is that how Limbaugh got off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back