Barely “politics” but worthy of prison time.

Yeah but. You’re a troll.

Why would you even pretend to care why I’d like to see the scumbag protestors out away?

Fuck off. Did I mention that you’re a troll?

It seem neither of us can come up with any rational reason WHY these folks should get lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries a $300 fine.

Finally, agreement!

$34T in debt. Work about 60-80 days per year and show up at 9A-10A for a few meetings or the occasional vote.

But time to play in the park on a workday? During work hours? Annually?
Bet they were all too exhausted to return to the grind after this event. smh!

Yep. I may not care so much about what they were protesting over but for temporarily messing with their "game" I say we buy them a beer.

It seem neither of us can come up with any rational reason WHY these folks should get lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries a $300 fine.

Finally, agreement!
I agree that you’re a boring troll.

And my reason for wanting those protestors in jail is my concern.

Be honest for the first time — possibly ever. My reason ant really of the slightest concern to you. You just being a troll, and all.

Yep. I may not care so much about what they were protesting over but for temporarily messing with their "game" I say we buy them a beer.

Yeah, that was pretty much catch and release. They essentially got a ticket.

I agree that you’re a boring troll.

And my reason for wanting those protestors in jail is my concern.

Be honest for the first time — possibly ever. My reason ant really of the slightest concern to you. You just being a troll, and all.

So no rational reason why you want people imprisoned for lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries a $300 fine.

Yeah, I couldn't think of one either. Its a wildly irrational position. So much for 'worth of prison time'. They won't see a day behind bars for this. They were basically given a ticket.

So no rational reason why you want people imprisoned for lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries a $300 fine. Something they were basically ticketed for.

Yeah, I couldn't think of one either. Its a wildly irrational position.
There is no rational reason why you troll.

You are way too obvious at it to be effective anyway.

Go suck some more dick.

There is no rational reason why you troll.

You are way too obvious at it to be effective anyway.

Go suck some more dick.

So its 'worth prison time', but you have no rational reason why.

Thanks for demonstrating how pointless the entire premise of your thread is. Even you can't give us a rational reason why any of these folks should see ANY prison time for delaying a baseball game.

And of course, they won't. They basically got a ticket.

So its 'worth prison time', but you have no rational reason why.

Thanks for demonstrating how pointless the entire premise of your thread is. Even you can't give us a rational reason why any of these folks should see ANY prison time for delaying a baseball game.

And of course, they won't. They basically got a ticket.
So being a troll gets you hard. Or wet. Or whatever.

Check.

And the Capitol Police come to the rescue again.

Book'um Danno

It lasted a couple of minutes. They'll probably get a $300 fine on this one. It was catch and release for the Capitol Police.

Basically a ticket.

Forum List

Back