Barely “politics” but worthy of prison time.

I’d endorse that each one caught and arrested be prosecuted.

I’d love to see them convicted.

I’d also endorse a lengthy prison term for them.

They’re all fucking scumbags.

Those were CongressCritters so the protest was taking place on SACRED GROUND

If all that happened is that a few protesters disrupted the game for a few minutes and were removed then they should be photographed, fingerprinted and released - outside the federal building in Omaha Nebraska

Its not a big deal

These people are so loony that they could put the Looney Tunes out of the job.

I’d endorse that each one caught and arrested be prosecuted.

I’d love to see them convicted.

I’d also endorse a lengthy prison term for them.

They’re all fucking scumbags.

What did they do that was worthy of lengthy prison terms? I'm pretty sure delaying a baseball game isn't a felony.

What did they do that was worthy of lengthy prison terms? I'm pretty sure delaying a baseball game isn't a felony.
After what some asshole did during the congressional baseball game that led to the near assassination of Rep. Scalise, they should be charged at least for trespass.

Let’s confer with Bragg. He has a way of being creative to elevate misdemeanors into felonies

After what some asshole did during the congressional baseball game that led to the near assassination of Rep. Scalise, they should be charged at least for trespass.

Let’s confer with Bragg. He has a way of being creative to elevate misdemeanors into felonies
These climate protestors tried to assassinate Rep Scalise?

Can you show me where in the article it says that?

And if this was an attempted assassination, why were they only charged with Interference with a Member of the U.S. Capitol Police?

Also, why would we consult Bragg? He's a DA wielding state powers. This was on federally policed territory, falling under federal law. The applicable laws are different from NY to DC. And the jurisdictions are different.

I'm still not sure why there would be lengthy prison terms for what these folks did at this baseball game. I'd be surprised if they even got probation. I suspect they'll pay a $300 fine, if that.

These climate protestors tried to assassinate Rep Scalise?

Show me where is said these protestors did that.
Can you show me where in the article it says that?

Again: stop making up shit. As you know, I disnt say any such thing, you dope.
And if this was an attempted assassination, why were they only charged with Interference with a Member of the U.S. Capitol Police?
Again, quote me as saying what you now falsely claim I said. But you won’t. Because you can’t. Because your claim is false. You dope.
I'm still not sure why there would be lengthy prison terms for what these folks did at this baseball game. I'd be surprised if they even got probation. I suspect they'll pay a $300 fine, if that.
I don’t imagine they will get much of even a fine. Too bad. They belong in jail.

Show me where is said these protestors did that.

So they didn't try to assassinate Rep Scalise. Well that was easy.

Why then would they get lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries with it a $300 fine?

It can tell you're trying to be clever. But the clever isn't quite landing yet.

So they didn't try to assassinate Rep Scalise. Well that was easy.
It should be. Since I never said they had. You idiot.
Why then would they get lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries with it a $300 fine?
I doubt they will get even that. What I’d like to see isn’t what I expect to see, you moron.
It can tell you're trying to be clever. But the clever isn't quite landing yet.
You couldn’t possibly know. You have no frame of reference.

You should quit while you’re miles behind.

It should be. Since I never said they had. You idiot.

I doubt they will get even that. What I’d like to see isn’t what I expect to see, you moron.

You couldn’t possibly know. You have no frame of reference.

You should quit while you’re miles behind.

Uh-huh. So why should they get lengthy prison terms again for a crime that carries a $300 fine?

I can't think of a single reason either.

Try to get your head out of your ass. Let us know if you ever hear that satisfying “pop.”

You can’t think, period.

So you want them to get lengthy prison terms, but you can't tell us why. Nor offer any rational legal justification for such lengthy prison terms based on what they were actually charged with. Which carries a $300 fine.

Well that was easy.

$34T in debt. Work about 60-80 days per year and show up at 9A-10A for a few meetings or the occasional vote.

But time to play in the park on a workday? During work hours? Annually?
Bet they were all too exhausted to return to the grind after this event. smh!

So you want them to get lengthy prison terms, but you can't tell us why. Nor offer any rational legal justification for such lengthy prison terms based on what they were actually charged with. Which carries a $300 fine.

I would love to see them get jail time.
Well that was easy.
Zz

You’re still a moron and amazingly dull.

That IS easy.

Yeah, you established that in your opening post. But WHY do you want to see them get lengthy prison terms for a crime that carries a $300 fine?
Yeah but. You’re a troll.

Why would you even pretend to care why I’d like to see the scumbag protestors out away?

Fuck off. Did I mention that you’re a troll?

Forum List

Back