80% Of Black Males Are Gay

Sorry Tank. No white woman will ever believe that. :laugh:
You should be honest and tell them
But I did tell them that I think you guys have a little dick complex. They wanted to know why white guys get mad at them for having sex with Black guys.
I do feel sorry for white guys. Even before we reach puberty, our boys are more hung than the typical white adult. Maybe it's permanently shriveled from so many thousands of years in the cold European climate.

Because most blacks have aids
Damn Tank. I think you were in such a hurry to try and convince your white women you didnt even look at the study. First off it was done in Atlanta which has a high gay Black male population and then when you look further you only find that 74% of the people they surveyed were actually Black. Your study has all kind of issues with accuracy and was probably funded by the "Bring Our White Women Back to Us" foundation. :laugh:

Good grief. Where do some of you guys come up with this stuff?

A close friend and colleague of my late wife was in charge of psychological services for the correctional system of a major municipality. I recall her saying the vast majority (ten-to-one ratio) of inmates who were openly homosexual, plus those who were charged with consensual homosexuality-related infractions and those accused and/or convicted of homosexual rape, were Black.

Because most blacks have aids
Damn Tank. I think you were in such a hurry to try and convince your white women you didnt even look at the study. First off it was done in Atlanta which has a high gay Black male population and then when you look further you only find that 74% of the people they surveyed were actually Black. Your study has all kind of issues with accuracy and was probably funded by the "Bring Our White Women Back to Us" foundation. :laugh:
This would be a good opportunity to interject that I took one of their white women and made her my squaw.

A close friend and colleague of my late wife was in charge of psychological services for the correctional system of a major municipality. I recall her saying the vast majority (ten-to-one ratio) of inmates who were openly homosexual, plus those who were charged with consensual homosexuality-related infractions and those accused and/or convicted of homosexual rape, were Black.
I remember this guy I knew told me that he did it to be dominant. I about cried I laughed at him so hard. I was like "bullshit. Your ass is gay if you got a woody for another man."

Forum List

Back