80% Of Black Males Are Gay

Sorry Tank. No matter how many articles you cite it wont keep white women away from Black men and it wont improve your chances of a woman ever liking you. :laugh:
I knew something's wrong... when a pretty little white girl run into a black man's arms...

Sorry dog. This is rampant and more out in the open now.

Far too many white girls have always made bad choices, IF I MAY be so bold? You know, like wanting to be with the bad boy instead of the nice boy?

And the bad ass black guy instead of the one who might want to go to church with her.

Nothing new in the world about any of this, it has been going on since there were teens and parents. The difference now is that our society and culture has become so debauched, there are so few good choices for a female to find.

All races of women like bad boys at some point in their life. The point is that white girls cant seem to stay away from Black guys specifically and they dont care if he is bad or not. Its ridiculous. Girls from other races even remark on it. You should see the high schools. At the high school my two youngest attend all the white girls either have or want a Black boyfriend. Some have Mexican boyfriends but none of them have white boyfriends.

All races of women like bad boys at some point in their life. The point is that white girls cant seem to stay away from Black guys specifically and they dont care if he is bad or not. Its ridiculous. Girls from other races even remark on it. You should see the high schools. At the high school my two youngest attend all the white girls either have or want a Black boyfriend. Some have Mexican boyfriends but none of them have white boyfriends.
Well it’s like the old Irish saying goes ---- “Give a beggar a horse and he’ll ride himself to hell.”

Give a young American girl all the freedom and choices to her heart’s desire and she will choose the most pleasure and excitement for the present, consequences be damned.

Our nation is depraved because they do not take God seriously. If a white girl wants a black guy because he is a smooth talker, well endowed or has more soul in his sway, then that reflects the mentality I just spoke of. Choosing a white boy with instant pleasure in mind and no conscience produces equally disastrous results.

The only difference --- if I may --- is that hooking up outside of your race often creates additional problems. Lots of family members who resent the mix and let it be known. Your children may be ostracized as well. Even the Bible cautions (to some extent) about marrying outside of your own kind. I get it. We are humans, weak and selfish and clueless all too often.

Well it’s like the old Irish saying goes ---- “Give a beggar a horse and he’ll ride himself to hell.”

Give a young American girl all the freedom and choices to her heart’s desire and she will choose the most pleasure and excitement for the present, consequences be damned.

Our nation is depraved because they do not take God seriously. If a white girl wants a black guy because he is a smooth talker, well endowed or has more soul in his sway, then that reflects the mentality I just spoke of. Choosing a white boy with instant pleasure in mind and no conscious produces equally disastrous results.

The only difference --- if I may --- is that hooking up outside of your race often creates additional problems. Lots of family members who resent the mix and let it be known. You children may be ostracized as well. Even the Bible cautions (to some extent) about marrying outside of your own kind. I get it. We are humans, weak and selfish and clueless all too often.
White women like to ride Black guys but I have never heard of a guy riding a horse in that manner.

So you agree this thread by Tank wont help him convince white women to stay away from Black guys?

I dont understand what god has to do with this. God created Black men and women first. Whats wrong with white women wanting some of that originalness? Where in the bible does it say anything about marrying or having sex outside your race?

Forum List

Back