80% Of Black Males Are Gay

Because most blacks have aids
We know thats not the reason. Before a white male brought AIDS to the US white guys like you were always upset about white women having sex with Black guys. Why dont you man up and tell us the real reason? :laugh:
image-1.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

Are you saying 90% of white men are gay?

No.
90% of the white men you hang around are.
The ones I hang around dont stare at my dick in public restrooms like the ones I dont know do. So you are saying that 90% of white men are gay like you.
No. What I'm saying is that you spend too much time around homo men if they keep looking at your penis.
Its only white men that do it. So you are definitely saying 90% or white men are gay like yourself. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is Tank still trying to polish this rhetorical turd?

The OP is based on TMZ parody article. How could the OP not know this?

There are many articles on this

Check for yourselves

Google

Did you notice that the pages you cited say things like 'New Urban Legend'.....or don't say what you do?

You cited a TMZ parody article. And then laughably are trying to argue its true.

What's next, the Onion?

Sorry Tank. No white woman will ever believe that. :laugh:
You should be honest and tell them
But I did tell them that I think you guys have a little dick complex. They wanted to know why white guys get mad at them for having sex with Black guys.
I do feel sorry for white guys. Even before we reach puberty, our boys are more hung than the typical white adult. Maybe it's permanently shriveled from so many thousands of years in the cold European climate.

My Grandfather was from Lebanon, and my pecker is long, so we both know I am not pure white nor do I have aids nor am I gay except in some of my writings...

White women love having a gay black friend

I do feel sorry for white guys. Even before we reach puberty, our boys are more hung than the typical white adult. Maybe it's permanently shriveled from so many thousands of years in the cold European climate.

How many white boy penises have you been looking at, bro?

lol

That is hilarious. Especially since 80% of conservative males are closeted. Ask Lindsey Graham.

That is hilarious. Especially since 80% of conservative males are closeted. Ask Lindsey Graham.
lol, yeah, Grahm Cracker is a conservative.

Just illustrated your ignorance, twatface.

I remember this guy I knew told me that he did it to be dominant. I about cried I laughed at him so hard. I was like "bullshit. Your ass is gay if you got a woody for another man."
Was this in jail?

Forum List

Back