80% of tax cut benefits go to foreigners

So LefTards will be throwing parties and celebrating these new findings then?

No. Liberals weren't for the tax cuts then and after reading this certainly not now. Where would a fiscally conservative Republican stand on this? I noticed you don't seem to have an opinion other than trolling.

They’ll be extremely happy if they find out most of the gains end up in Mexico...homeland of their new constituency.

Wrong on so many levels, read the article, numbnuts.

According to their statements in the article. Are they claiming 80% of gdp growth goes to foreigners? Because all the gdp growth, with growth or not changes not where it will go. Seems it is a net positive then of 20% for the US.

So the author would prefer no growth over any. Makes me laugh.

According to their statements in the article. Are they claiming 80% of gdp growth goes to foreigners? Because all the gdp growth, with growth or not changes not where it will go. Seems it is a net positive then of 20% for the US.

^Feasts off the crumbs of crumbs.

Actually the feasting seems to be yours? How do those crumbs taste? Raspberry? Vinegar?

^Feasts off the crumbs of crumbs.

The tax cuts were paid for by stealing $1.5 trillion from your kids.

And you just sit there and take it.

Dispute this. troll boy.
The report found significant differences between projected GDP, which measures the level of production in the U.S., and gross national product, which measures the income earned by all Americans. If the economic impact from GDP is higher than GNP, the difference between the two is income generated in the United States but going to foreigners. According to the CBO, on average 34 percent of income from the economic activity driven by the tax cuts is flowing out of the country, and in 2028, when the full effects of the tax cuts are in place, that number will increase to 80 percent.

Newsweek.....

:rofl:

If the economic impact from GDP is higher than GNP, the difference between the two is income generated in the United States but going to foreigners.

So if a foreign manufacturer opens a factory here and pays salary to Americans of $1 billion, but earns an income of $100 million, that's proof the tax plan was a bad idea?

Remember liberals are dumb as a post. You are talking about the party who has vowed to take the tax cut back if elected. Nothing dumber than a left wing Democrat :cuckoo:

If the economic impact from GDP is higher than GNP, the difference between the two is income generated in the United States but going to foreigners.

So if a foreign manufacturer opens a factory here and pays salary to Americans of $1 billion, but earns an income of $100 million, that's proof the tax plan was a bad idea?

Remember liberals are dumb as a post. You are talking about the party who has vowed to take the tax cut back if elected. Nothing dumber than a left wing Democrat :cuckoo:

Probably just take back the portion that went to the very wealthy who don't need a tax break. I don' t think either party has the balls to raise taxes on the middle class whether warranted or not.

Probably just take back the portion that went to the very wealthy who don't need a tax break. I don' either party has the balls to raise taxes on the middle class whether warranted or not.

Its their money I'm fine with them keeping their money. And Obama raised taxes on the poor and middle class only a few months into his term in 2009. You have to remember Dem tax increases on the poor and middle class are sneaky back stabbing tax increases they try to hide and not talk about.

^^^ and here's an example. I'm happy with my tax cut. I'm also happy the many corporations I have my retirement money invested in got a tax cut. I'm happy this tax cut has the promise of a return on the investment. I know this is over the head of drone liberals, just relax we are in charge. :itsok:

Feel free to rely upon the CBO. Just remember that the CBO is notorious for bad estimates.

1*jvf6X4Gb-N44QzAYTsteTg.jpeg

Well Nancy, were you concerned at all about the money Obama spent? Where are your outrage posts about the trillions that the Muslim penned and phoned away? How about our tax dollars that just waltzed out the door, hopped on a plane, got laundered in Switzerland, and was gifted to Iran? You just sat and took it right? When Obama said he had to launder the money because you can't just send it to Iran, he lied. He had already sent them un-laundered money. And you just sat there and took it.
shut up....

Forum List

Back