80% of tax cut benefits go to foreigners

Can you hear the Keynesian doublethink by Trump's defenders? :lol:

Trump running deficits to stimulate the economy. That's what they are saying!

Except almost all of the fake stimulus is going to lenders of the money Trump is borrowing!

TA-DAAAAAA!

I told you Trump the pied piper would lead the pseudocons into the far left liberal camp.

That is fake news but I am happy to be in the 20% of Americans that are getting tax cut. Mine will be a round $2K and I like it.

God bless Trump! Piss on these stupid Moon Bat that didn't want a reduction in tax rates and higher standard deductions.
"[T]ax expenditures reduce the amount of revenue that is collected for any given set of statutory tax rates— and thereby require higher rates to collect a chosen amount of revenue."

Let me know which words stump you. I'm here to help.

As I quoted from the CBO report above, the CBO Director in his testimony says much of the benefit flowing to foreigners is because Trump is having to borrow so fucking much money.
You're really icky, even for a "progressive".
Really? That's the best you can do after being blown out of the water?

:lol:
I would let you blow me, much less out of the water. Sorry kid, you're just too sleazy.

So, you would let him blow you as long as it's not in the water? You really should proofread your posts.

Yes, you are quite content to steal from others. You don't mind the debt.

Just like a good little liberal.

Keeping my own money I earned is not stealing you communist CHINA party member.
Calling supporting YOUR country stealng tells me exactly what you are. A cheap ass, America hating POS.

I have to work overtime to pay the bills of fat lazy Dem's who don't want to work a job? Do you want me to re-post the video Nancy Pelosi's daughter filmed outside a NY welfare office? :itsok:
Hey, you were just gloating about receiving your own government gifts, hypocrite.

Keeping MY money I earned is not a gift from the government you moron. Lost g5000's brain, if found PM him.
You said it was YOUR country STEALING from you. Don't try to weasel out of it.

LOL! I don't even need to read the link to know that it's utter, complete, laughable nonsense. The only people affected by the Trump tax cuts on personal income taxes are American taxpayers and the few permanent residents (green card holders) who pay American taxes--and anyone can look at the new tax tables and confirm that the middle class by far got the biggest rate reductions in the Trump tax cuts.

And the only companies affected by the Trump tax cut reduction in the corporate income tax rate and the special repatriation tax rate are American-owned companies that pay taxes in the U.S., since the tax reform bill also made it impossible for American companies to shield foreign earnings by parking them overseas. The bill gives those American companies a choice: pay the 21% corporate income tax rate and keep your money overseas or bring your parked money back to the U.S. and pay the special repatriation tax rate of 13.5%. That's why so many American companies that have been parking money overseas are starting to bring that money back to the U.S.
Not reading the truth is what makes you joke.

If the economic impact from GDP is higher than GNP, the difference between the two is income generated in the United States but going to foreigners.

So if a foreign manufacturer opens a factory here and pays salary to Americans of $1 billion, but earns an income of $100 million, that's proof the tax plan was a bad idea?

Remember liberals are dumb as a post. You are talking about the party who has vowed to take the tax cut back if elected. Nothing dumber than a left wing Democrat :cuckoo:
Lets review;

Cklinton balanced the budgert

Bush's tax cuts led us to the worsrt recession in 80 years.

Obama cut the deficit by over half.

Trump just soared it to over a trillion. How? TAX CUTS for wealthy people & corporations.

You people are just plain dumber than shit.

Clinton did NOT balance the budget the GOP congress balanced the budget and forced Clinton to sign the bill. :itsok:

Clinton + the Republican Congress = Balanced budget

Bush + the same basic Congress = deficits, debt, worst recession in 60 years

How's that for twisted logic from Obama holdovers? Trump's tax cuts seem to be a success but now the story is that the tax cut "benefits" somehow will end up going to foreigners in ten years. What kind of crap are they feeding to angry lefties these days? In the mean time a good percentage of California's revenue goes to illegal foreigners and lefties don't seem to care.
The CBO, dickhead. Look it up.

Kinda interesting how, when you click on the link, the headline becomes "TRUMP TAX PLAN: 80 PERCENT OF ECONOMIC GAINS WILL END UP GOING TO FOREIGNERS IN 2028, DEMOCRATIC SENATOR SAYS".
Watch the video in post 52. The CBO Director acknowledges 80 percent of the gains in income will go to foreigners by 2028.

You see, the Democratic Senator could do the math.

The CBO Director guesses 80 percent of the gains in income will go to foreigners

Meanwhile, increases in the rate of return on investment in the United States in relation to the rate in other countries will attract additional inflows of foreign saving. CBO estimates, therefore, that a substantial portion of the increase in private investment will be financed through those inflows.

Higher rate of return because Trump is encouraging business, instead of trying to stifle it, like Obama.
No, higher rate of return because of Trump's deficit spending, idiot. The higher Trump drives our debt, the higher the interest rate on our debt, the more profit for the foreigners who loan us the money.

No, moron......

In CBO’s projections, the private domestic saving rate initially rises in response to the higher after-tax rates of return on U.S. investment resulting from the tax act. In addition, because the act boosts U.S. economic output, national income rises, and total private domestic saving grows.
Watch the video I provided for you.

Also, you stopped your quote right before this: "However, some portion of the increased private domestic saving is used to finance increased federal borrowing, reducing the amount of saving available for private investment".

And some portion is being invested with a rate of return higher than the rate paid on federal debt.
Some portion. A very tiny portion.

80 percent to foreigners. Some to domestic investors who will also finance federal borrowing.

That does not leave much for private investment.

The vast majority is a circle jerk. Trump borrowing money to pay for the tax break so that investors can reap profits off lending to Trump.

Some portion. A very tiny portion.

Bull shit.
Do some research on the amount of investment we do in the US every year, you'll sound less ignorant.

80 percent to foreigners.

Yes, more bullshit.

Some to domestic investors who will also finance federal borrowing.

Some to domestic investors who will now need to borrow less.
Some to domestic corporations who will now repatriate funds that were lent/invested overseas which
will now be available to lend/invest in the US.

Keeping my own money I earned is not stealing you communist CHINA party member.
Calling supporting YOUR country stealng tells me exactly what you are. A cheap ass, America hating POS.

I have to work overtime to pay the bills of fat lazy Dem's who don't want to work a job? Do you want me to re-post the video Nancy Pelosi's daughter filmed outside a NY welfare office? :itsok:
Hey, you were just gloating about receiving your own government gifts, hypocrite.

Keeping MY money I earned is not a gift from the government you moron. Lost g5000's brain, if found PM him.
You said it was YOUR country STEALING from you. Don't try to weasel out of it.

No I did not, quote me then you can't because you are lying here eat a batch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back