80% of tax cut benefits go to foreigners

Its just an article on the CBO report.
Dont take newsweek's word on it, just look at the CBO report.
I did. Where's the 80%? All I see is vague prediction of foreign investment, which was kind of the point along with repatriated funds from American companies.

Sometimes things get a bit too sleazy not to be challenged.

As I quoted from the CBO report above, the CBO Director in his testimony says much of the benefit flowing to foreigners is because Trump is having to borrow so fucking much money.

Meathead
Toddsterpatriot

Here are some moving pictures!

CBO Director Hall Testifies Budget Economic Outlook Report, Apr 11 2018

Go to 51:45. The CBO Director admits 80 percent of the income generated by the tax plan goes to foreigners.
That was a Democrat senator, not the CBO director. Shit, you really are a low-life. do you still frequent bath houses?

Scumbag!
Hey dumshit. He is questioning the Director. The Director answers.

Jesus Christ, you can lead a horse to water...

As I quoted from the CBO report above, the CBO Director in his testimony says much of the benefit flowing to foreigners is because Trump is having to borrow so fucking much money.
You're really icky, even for a "progressive".
Really? That's the best you can do after being blown out of the water?

:lol:

TARD: Waaaaah! Show me the link!

G5000: Here's the link.

TARD: You are a poopie head!

I would let you blow me, much less out of the water. Sorry kid, you're just too sleazy.

I would let you blow me, much less out of the water. Sorry kid, you're just too sleazy.
You just got owned...

Knowing how hard it is for tards to read anything longer than a Trump tweet, I went to the trouble to find them a video in which the CBO Director admits 80 percent of income growth will go to foreign investors by 2028.

And they refuse to acknowledge their sad attempts at pretending to be critical thinkers just blew up in their faces. :lol:

Knowing how hard it is for tards to read anything longer than a Trump tweet, I went to the trouble to find them a video in which the CBO Director admits 80 percent of income growth will go to foreign investors by 2028.

And they refuse to acknowledge their sad attempts at pretending to be critical thinkers just blew up in their faces. :lol:
Doesn't your own sleaze ever give you pause for thought? Do you ever disgust yourself?

I guess there's no way to answer.

Doesn't your own sleaze ever give you pause for thought? Do you ever disgust yourself?

You are that offended by facts and truth?

I cannot do anything about your total lack of integrity.

You asked, and were given. In spades. Then you got mad because your request was answered.

You thought you were being so clever! :lol:

You asked, and were given. In spades. Then you got mad because your request was answered.

Again, do you ever disgust yourself, if not by your sleaze, then your stupidity?

If the economic impact from GDP is higher than GNP, the difference between the two is income generated in the United States but going to foreigners.

So if a foreign manufacturer opens a factory here and pays salary to Americans of $1 billion, but earns an income of $100 million, that's proof the tax plan was a bad idea?

Remember liberals are dumb as a post. You are talking about the party who has vowed to take the tax cut back if elected. Nothing dumber than a left wing Democrat :cuckoo:
Lets review;

Cklinton balanced the budgert

Bush's tax cuts led us to the worsrt recession in 80 years.

Obama cut the deficit by over half.

Trump just soared it to over a trillion. How? TAX CUTS for wealthy people & corporations.

You people are just plain dumber than shit.

Clinton did NOT balance the budget the GOP congress balanced the budget and forced Clinton to sign the bill. :itsok:

Remember liberals are dumb as a post. You are talking about the party who has vowed to take the tax cut back if elected. Nothing dumber than a left wing Democrat :cuckoo:
The tax cuts were paid for by stealing $1.5 trillion from your kids.

And you just sit there and take it.

^^^ and here's an example. I'm happy with my tax cut. I'm also happy the many corporations I have my retirement money invested in got a tax cut. I'm happy this tax cut has the promise of a return on the investment. I know this is over the head of drone liberals, just relax we are in charge. :itsok:
Yes, you are quite content to steal from others. You don't mind the debt.

Just like a good little liberal.

Keeping my own money I earned is not stealing you communist CHINA party member.
Calling supporting YOUR country stealng tells me exactly what you are. A cheap ass, America hating POS.

I have to work overtime to pay the bills of fat lazy Dem's who don't want to work a job? Do you want me to re-post the video Nancy Pelosi's daughter filmed outside a NY welfare office? :itsok:

Again, do you ever disgust yourself, if not by your sleaze, then your stupidity?
It never disgusts me to bitch slap a tard by giving them what they asked for.

The tax cuts were paid for by stealing $1.5 trillion from your kids.

And you just sit there and take it.

^^^ and here's an example. I'm happy with my tax cut. I'm also happy the many corporations I have my retirement money invested in got a tax cut. I'm happy this tax cut has the promise of a return on the investment. I know this is over the head of drone liberals, just relax we are in charge. :itsok:
Yes, you are quite content to steal from others. You don't mind the debt.

Just like a good little liberal.

Keeping my own money I earned is not stealing you communist CHINA party member.
Calling supporting YOUR country stealng tells me exactly what you are. A cheap ass, America hating POS.

I have to work overtime to pay the bills of fat lazy Dem's who don't want to work a job? Do you want me to re-post the video Nancy Pelosi's daughter filmed outside a NY welfare office? :itsok:
Hey, you were just gloating about receiving your own government gifts, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back