🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

80-year-old Palestinian man remembers destroyed village of his youth

Kondor-----you cannot argue with obscene sophistry..."
True. It was necessary to put such dissembling in its place before breaking off, which I do now.
wink_smile.gif

Au contraire: the maps are highly relevant to the 'wave' of Diaspora at-issue as part of our sidebar concerning the related after-effects of the Sack of Jerusalem.

The Diaspora (if, indeed, one may map multiple events spanning centuries as a single event or to use a single label for it) may be said to be comprised of a series of 'waves' of population transfer, spanning the period from late Babylonian times (600-ish BC) through the end of the Roman-Jewish Wars (136 AD -ish) and beyond, to the end of the era of Muslim Conquest.

The WAVE of population-transfer or Diaspora being discussed at-present is the large wave of population-transfer that Josephus documents in connection with the Sack of Jerusalem, and Sands' (and your) assertion that insufficient infrastructure and logistics existed at that time within the Empire in order to effect such transfer in whole or in part.

This narrowing down to the timeframe of the Sack of Jerusalem and its immediate after-effects was triggered by Sherri's Post #24, her ill-advised serving-up of Sands' theories as factual and authoritative and conclusive, and your ill-advised further narrowing of the matter to focus upon infrastructure and logistics (or the lack thereof) as the reason why such a population transfer could not have materialized during that period.

We have not been discussing the multi-faceted aspects of the Diaspora here, nor other waves.

We have been discussing the probability of one of the larger and better-known and documented 'waves' of that multi-facted long-term trend or event; namely, the very large scattering that occurred in the wake of the Sack of Jerusalem.

You know that just as well as I do; it's as plain as the nose on your face, for anyone silly enough to bother ranging backwards to find the earlier posts in this sequence.

"...So your 'counterpoint', missed its mark."

Only if I allow you to play Revisionist and continue to pretend that we were discussing multiple waves of population transfer spanning several centuries, rather than our actual narrow focus upon that wave of population transfer that occurred after the 70 AD Sack of Jerusalem.

Not gonna happen.

Better luck next time.
The only one pretending is you.

I posted the link that said the "alleged" diaspora occurred in 6th century BC.

You're the one talking up other periods to hide the fact that you blew it!

So, we agreed that this thread is Palestinian propaganda trash?

:D

No, no idea where you get that idea from.

As I said, my own family lost their ranch and fields in the 1936 events, and before my grandmother died, she could still feel and see her old home in her memory.

She never spoken of coming back.

So while we can feel for the old man, this is kind of pathetic, too.

How many native American offspring live today? How many dream of their houses and land, which you invaders had taken from them?

So give me a break.

Saying a Zionist cares about Truth is as far from Truth as saying Satan is God.

You're one crazy b%$^!!!

Lipush----as a matter of information for you-------the jewish concept of "SATAN"----
is entirely different from the -----concept of the average "baptist" kid from texas.
(I am not referring to the intelligent amongst southern baptists----I am referring
to people like sherri who never even bothered to read the bible)

to the average baptist kid -----SATAN is a kind of "god" of ----"hell"-----which is
a place DEEP UNDER GROUND----where evil people go when they die. This
"hell god" has POWERS over living people----he can walk and talk amongst men--
and DO THINGS totally out of the control of heaven.. HE is a single powerful
INDEPENDENT entity

"...The only one pretending is you. I posted the link that said the "alleged" diaspora occurred in 6th century BC. You're the one talking up other periods to hide the fact that you blew it!"
Your injected comments came in the context of the exchange between Sherri and I, focused upon the large-scale expelling of Israelites from the region in the wake of the Sack of Jerusalem in 70 AD and your so-called 'evidentiary link' was served-up in attempted counterpoint to that context, as well, even though it was disingenuously out-of-context; the reason why I first challenged you on the records of Egypt and the Bible as relevant to the most highly-recognizable event of the Diaspora; the outcome of the Sack of Jerusalem. Your broad, sweeping remarks pertaining to infrastructure and logistics being a barrier were an attempt to impose pre-Roman conditions upon the Roman world of 70 AD. Your backpedaling on context and intentions in a belated attempt to cover your tracks just isn't going to cut it. The exchange speaks for itself, for all to see.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to engage in further automatic gainsay on the subject.

Last edited:
Your injected comments came in the context of the exchange between Sherri and I, focused upon the large-scale expelling of Israelites from the region in the wake of the Sack of Jerusalem in 70 AD and your so-called 'evidentiary link' was served-up in attempted counterpoint to that context, as well, even though it was disingenuously out-of-context; the reason why I first challenged you on the records of Egypt and the Bible as relevant to the most highly-recognizable event of the Diaspora; the outcome of the Sack of Jerusalem. Your broad, sweeping remarks pertaining to infrastructure and logistics being a barrier were an attempt to impose pre-Roman conditions upon the Roman world of 70 AD. Your backpedaling on context and intentions in a belated attempt to cover your tracks just isn't going to cut it. The exchange speaks for itself, for all to see.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to engage in further automatic gainsay on the subject.
This thread, nor what was I talking about, was about the Sack of Jerusalem.

Care to say anything about the old man's village Zionists razed to the ground?

As I said, my own family lost their ranch and fields in the 1936 events, and before my grandmother died, she could still feel and see her old home in her memory.

She never spoken of coming back.

So while we can feel for the old man, this is kind of pathetic, too.

How many native American offspring live today? How many dream of their houses and land, which you invaders had taken from them?

So give me a break.
How many times have people tried to hijack this thread into another topic, because they can't bring themselves to talk about the shit Zionists have done to the Palestinian's?

This thread, nor what was I talking about, was about the Sack of Jerusalem...

When you inject a supportive comment and attending rationale, relevant to the Disapora Event (en masse expulsion after the Sack of Jerusalem in 70 AD) 'ethnic cleansing' challenge-sidebar which Sherri (the OP) had initiated, you then become part of that sidebar. Post facto protestations to the contrary are too little too late and do not signify.

"...Care to say anything about the old man's village Zionists razed to the ground?"

Trying to build a case for staying on main-topic when you so happily jumped on the Sherri's post-Sack (70 AD) Diaspora-Challenge Sidebar Bandwagon earlier, and failed so blindingly?

Tee-hee.

I'll comment upon the main theme at a time and place of my own choosing rather than taking my cue from you, thank you very much.

If not for your Guardhouse Lawyer always-gotta-have-the-last-word behaviors and post facto Motvations and Intent Shell Game, we would have been clear of the Sidebar some time ago.

But if you insist on continuing to pretend that you won something here, I will be content to continue to dissuade our colleagues of that claim, at your convenience.

"...How many times have people tried to hijack this thread into another topic, because they can't bring themselves to talk about the shit Zionists have done to the Palestinian's?"
Probably about as many times as pro-Palestinian bloggers have uncorked the genie in the bottle and let him loose, by engaging in marginally-relevant propagandizing or ineffective and challenge-able attempts at counterpointing a related in-line comment.
tongue_smile.gif

Sometimes a thread and its conversations take on a life of their own, even when they're brought-about by genie un-corkings on the part of the OP and his-or-her colleagues and bedfellows, which are a far cry from hijacking...

Last edited:
When you inject a supportive comment and attending rationale, relevant to the Disapora Event (en masse expulsion after the Sack of Jerusalem in 70 AD) 'ethnic cleansing' challenge-sidebar which Sherri (the OP) had initiated, you then become part of that sidebar. Post facto protestations to the contrary are too little too late and do not signify.

Trying to build a case for staying on main-topic when you so happily jumped on the Sherri's post-Sack (70 AD) Diaspora-Challenge Sidebar Bandwagon earlier, and failed so blindingly?

Tee-hee.

I'll comment upon the main theme at a time and place of my own choosing rather than taking my cue from you, thank you very much.

If not for your Guardhouse Lawyer always-gotta-have-the-last-word behaviors and post facto Motvations and Intent Shell Game, we would have been clear of the Sidebar some time ago.

But if you insist on continuing to pretend that you won something here, I will be content to continue to dissuade our colleagues of that claim, at your convenience.
The only thing I'm proving is that no one wants to talk about the shit Zionists have done to the Pals.

Probably about as many times as pro-Palestinian bloggers have uncorked the genie in the bottle and let him loose, by engaging in marginally-relevant propagandizing or ineffective and challenge-able attempts at counterpointing a related in-line comment.
Empty rhetoric 'cuz you were stuck for something to say.

Empty rhetoric 'cuz you were stuck for something to say.
What 'stuck'?

That was a direct and in-context response to your question.

If you seek commentary related to the OP, then you should probably ask questions related to the OP, eh?
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
You're one crazy b%$^!!!
I think it's crazy thinking you can get away with destroying an entire village and not have people say something about that?

Well Boo fucking Hoo!
:mad::mad:

Do you know how many of our villages were destroyed, how many of our people killed, in the events of 1929 and 1921? not to mention the Arab riots in 1936?

My family lost fields! memories! land!

Stop obsessing over bullshit, you don't hear us complain about what the Arabs took from us in the lat century.!

So yeah, take those tears and shove them!

Most of the viewers are intelligent enough to realize that the only topic you are interested in is Israel/Palestine because the Jews are involved.
You keep saying that, in spite of the fact I've asked you repeatedly "why"?

Why would I be so interested in the jews?

You can't answer that question, yet you go on like you can.

Whatever is happening in the Middle East appears to hold no interest to you since you have never had a post regarding any other place in the Middle East...
And you've never started any thread where I might post a comment on that subject.
Of course you have never commented on many of my threads because you have no interest in what is going on in other Middle East countries. Like all anti-Semites, you are only interested in what is going on in Israel --(not that you really care about the Arabs. If you truly cared about the Arabs, you would have some comments to the different posts which have appeared here by many posters telling of the atrocities committed in the Middle East where it even concerns Arabs murdering other Arabs. Your silence tells an awful lot about you. By the way, since you asked for a link to the Chariots found in the Red Sea, here is one. You can find others on Google if you really are interested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7ulBrl-qg]Biblical Archaeology - Red Sea Video: Remains of Pharoahs Chariots Found - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back