800,000 people don't really wanna go.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Funny stuff. Folks are deliberately reserving tickets they have no intention of using, trolling the tRumplings.

It's a million, Qdog, and if you think nobody wants to see his rally tune in. Trump attracts people because he's the first peoples President since Kennedy. He'll probably go down in the top 5 ever.
Funny stuff. Folks are deliberately reserving tickets they have no intention of using, trolling the tRumplings.

HAHA. I knew weak, Pravda CNN would look for an angle to try and make light of it. Just in case Americans start to think "hey, maybe America First is a good idea". Let me guess, CNN paid a dozen patsy rats to reserve tickets and then say "hey, I'm just trolling haha, there are probably 800k of us out there!".

It sounds to me some want you to accept the government they bestow you in 2020 whether you want it or not. This won't work if Americans see rallies and compare the numbers and enthusiasm.

It's a million, Qdog, and if you think nobody wants to see his rally tune in. Trump attracts people because he's the first peoples President since Kennedy. He'll probably go down in the top 5 ever.

Worst *president* in history and the only one to be elected by a foreign government.

Leftists are buying free seats for Trumpers.

Great news! Leftists are funding the Trump campaign.

Worst *president* in history and the only one to be elected by a foreign government.
Opinions vary

^^^

Talk about trolling.

Leftists are buying free seats for Trumpers.

Great news! Leftists are funding the Trump campaign.
Maybe all the conservatives should tune into Biden stuff so everyone thinks he is relevant.

1592407089246.png

Joe Biden can's even get 1/10th that number of people to PRETEND they want to go see him ramble, babble, and racist-ly insult blacks....

:p

It's true. I know. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back