81 vehicle pile-up - Idiots drive assault vehicles 75 mph in snowstorm

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers.???

Snow squall causes 81-vehicle pileup on Ohio interstate

march 14 2018 A late-afternoon snow squall caused a massive 81-vehicle pileup on Interstate 71 in central Ohio on Tuesday, but no serious injuries were reported, police said.

The State Highway Patrol said the crash involved 11 commercial vehicles, including at least one semi-truck that ended up on its side in the incident in Morrow County, located about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

"People were driving backwards on the expressway toward us to get out. It was crazy," Wendy Denton, who was traveling to Akron, told WSYX/WTTE. "I've never seen that happen in my life."
I think you got it confused there.. It cant be a snow squall as that would mean that global warming isn't happening.. It must be a sand squall..
Wow! That..was sadly unintelligent.

HAHA. That's what the GW loonies have been saying the last few days. The arctic is so warm it is causing america to be cold!! They know ordinary people have no good way to check temps up in the arctic.
Yeah..because the internet is so hard to use:

Arctic Weather - AccuWeather.com
Arctic temperatures surge in the dead of winter - CNN
Arctic Weather Map

HAHAHA. Are you serious? You think because some website says it's 45 degrees at the north pole, that it must be true???

You are the most gullible person in america. HAHA

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers.???

Snow squall causes 81-vehicle pileup on Ohio interstate

march 14 2018 A late-afternoon snow squall caused a massive 81-vehicle pileup on Interstate 71 in central Ohio on Tuesday, but no serious injuries were reported, police said.

The State Highway Patrol said the crash involved 11 commercial vehicles, including at least one semi-truck that ended up on its side in the incident in Morrow County, located about 40 miles northeast of Columbus.

"People were driving backwards on the expressway toward us to get out. It was crazy," Wendy Denton, who was traveling to Akron, told WSYX/WTTE. "I've never seen that happen in my life."
You're right...there's no need to own a car...after all, their only purpose is to kill.
They should at least be regulated.

HAHA. That's what the GW loonies have been saying the last few days. The arctic is so warm it is causing america to be cold!! They know ordinary people have no good way to check temps up in the arctic.
Yeah..because the internet is so hard to use:

Arctic Weather - AccuWeather.com
Arctic temperatures surge in the dead of winter - CNN
Arctic Weather Map

HAHAHA. Are you serious? You think because some website says it's 45 degrees at the north pole, that it must be true???

You are the most gullible person in america. HAHA
Perhaps..or..you're the most stupid..one of those..must be true. When you take all the scientific measurements..and debunk and politicize them...you might as well be be both stupid and uneducated.

The tired old tactic of misusing a word until it means nothing. "Assault vehicle"! Even tanks have never been called that. This kind of action does not win debates, merely wears them down to unintelligible chatter.

The tired old tactic of misusing a word until it means nothing. "Assault vehicle"! Even tanks have never been called that. This kind of action does not win debates, merely wears them down to unintelligible chatter.

HAHAHA. You're mad because you don't have an answer. SUVs that can do 100 mph are assault vehicles. Far more than hunting rifles are assault rifles. THINK

This incident took place in whiteout conditions not just a snowstorm, which you knew or should have from your linked article, but I guess you think snowstorm somewhat mitigates your level of idiocy.

Carry on, Jr.

The maximum allowed speed anywhere should be 45 and in really bad weather people should go much less than that. But nuts like you say " the sign says 65 and the cops give you a 10 mph cushion so i'm gonna do 75 no matter what" You are a psychopath and should be locked up for life.
You should seek professional help for your problems.

And by help, I mean a lobotomy.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

HAHAHA. You're mad because you don't have an answer. SUVs that can do 100 mph are assault vehicles. Far more than hunting rifles are assault rifles. THINK
Some go much faster...the Ford Interceptor Utility will top 160. The Porsche Cayenne Turbo will do 175.

Stupid Useless Vehicles indeed. They are an assault on logic and good sense, certainly.

HAHAHA. Stop trying to write off this carnage as an "accident".

So .... they PLANNED to have a pile up?

In your own article, it lists the event as a SQUALL:

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.26.48 PM.png

Get a grip on yourself. No, not in your pants.

Some go much faster...the Ford Interceptor Utility will top 160. The Porsche Cayenne Turbo will do 175.
Heck, my M/B GLK 450 will go 140.

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers?
How were the drivers crazy? It was a snow squall, i.e. unexpectedly heavy snow which reduces visibility. No matter how fast you drive lack of visibility is a problem, but in this case, hardly the drivers' fault.

Heck, my M/B GLK 450 will go 140.
Your GLK won't run a 12-second 1/4 mile.

Why do the snowflakes complain about gun users but never about the crazy car drivers?
How were the drivers crazy? It was a snow squall, i.e. unexpectedly heavy snow which reduces visibility. No matter how fast you drive lack of visibility is a problem, but in this case, hardly the drivers' fault.

Hey einstein? Would you rather have a crash at 75 mph or 20?

Forum List

Back