84 Lumber Ad: This is why Trump is President

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The radical Left (is there any other?) is determined to pretend that ILLEGAL "immigration" is the same as legal immigration.

Lumber Yards are a dying business. I guess 84 Lumber is determined to alieniate MILLIONS of Americans who ar sick of the invasion of the Turd World.

And, I didn't even need to go to their website
to view the rest of their commercial...I provided my own ending

Yeah, 2 more people we have to take care of
and, for now, only 1 kid we have to financially support

kinda makes me glad I'm not within driving distance of an 84Lumber

The one '84 Lumber' we had went out of business years ago here in Vegas (Craig Rd. and the 95). Loser company spends millions on loser ads which will contribute to their losing. If you have stock in them, sell, sell, sell!

I was chuckling about how many millions of viewers must be butthurt out of their minds right now when that commercial was airing. Same when Coca Cola re-ran the 'America the Beautiful' commercial.
It's not the job of publicly traded corporations to "butt hurt" millions of potential customers.

I was chuckling about how many millions of viewers must be butthurt out of their minds right now when that commercial was airing. Same when Coca Cola re-ran the 'America the Beautiful' commercial.

The correct word is 'mildly miffed'. 'Butthurt' word is reserved for people like you who wanted/expected the Hill-Beast to win..............:boobies::boobies::boobies:...........

Let illegal immigrants know where you live and that your home and car is always UNLOCKED.

It's not the job of publicly traded corporations to "butt hurt" millions of potential customers.

You can't blame being a bitch on Coca cola
Your side is throwing things and burning things and hurting people. That's YOUR side.

Your side is throwing things and burning things and hurting people. That's YOUR side.

Look at you! Crying about a commercial. Deploy the safe space!

I don't care about the commercial. What I care about is that your side is trying to overthrow this administration using violence, and every other method available to you. You should stop.

I don't care about the commercial. What I care about is that your side is trying to overthrow this administration using violence, and every other method available to you. You should stop.

First you started by crying about the torment you had to endure from a commercial. Now, when called on it you attempt to change the subject. Poor chile.

First you started by crying about the torment you had to endure from a commercial. Now, when called on it you attempt to change the subject. Poor chile.
I never said anything about the commercial. Why are you telling bald-faced lies about me?

You just quoted your cries. Denying what you just said won't work....just like clicker must've not worked while the tears streased down your fat red face.

You just quoted your cries. Denying what you just said won't work....just like clicker must've not worked while the tears streased down your fat red face.
Your lies won't work. Everyone who read this thread knows I didn't start it.

The radical Left (is there any other?) is determined to pretend that ILLEGAL "immigration" is the same as legal immigration.

Lumber Yards are a dying business. I guess 84 Lumber is determined to alieniate MILLIONS of Americans who ar sick of the invasion of the Turd World.

As the linked article below notes, the commercial was a misfire as a Super Bowl commercial, but it generated 40 million web requests on their link so obviously it resonated for some.

Why did a lumber company make the most emotionally gripping ad of Super Bowl 51?

Why do you think lumberyards are a dying business, Death Angel ? 84 Lumber, who I've never heard of before, generates $2.5B annually and I'm sure they appreciate your free advertising. :)

Forum List

Back