85-Year Pro-Life Protester Kicked and Beaten at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic, San Francisco

Should Pro-Lifers who are attacked be eligible for Hate crimes justice?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will leave opinion below

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The abortion supporters are getting more violent than usual.
But, since that is a fantasy you just invented, we will have to take your comments with a truck sized grain of salt.

Are you saying that you thugs have always been violent, so this assault is just part of the way you do things?
No, but thanks for the stupid question.

Still, you said the vicious leftist assault on the old man was no more violent than usual. So that IS saying that you Marxists routinely assault the elderly.

Violence is on of the primary tools the left is using to destroy America.

I didn't initially notice that the young punk took their banner and was trying to leave with it on his bike. So, I guess that's why the elderly man tried to stop him by poking the stick in his bike wheel?

Still, you said the vicious leftist assault on the old man was no more violent than usual.
Wromg again.The incorrect comment i pointed out spoke to pro choicers as a group. Just shut up already, you are falling on your face.

Lying doesn't help you comrade.

You said directly that the idea that you Stalinists are getting more violent than usual is a fantasy, hence you are claiming that you have been this violent all along.

We all know that you Marxists are violent and utterly without integrity.

Sad, but we have had violence in the anti-abortion/pro-choice debate for a long time.I don't conddone this, but I don't condone bombings, arsons, and shootings, either.
No one supports bombings, arsons and shootings. What a useless point to make. Are you trying to deflect or something?

You are quite in denial. What about such people as, to name a few, Michael Bray, Eric Rudolph, Robert Dear, the guy who murdered a doctor in his kitchen, the mad bomber who left an explosive device that killed a security guard and riddled a nurse with shrapnel in Florida, the arsonists at clinics?Yes, these people were supported and cheered by anti-choicers. When have pro-choicers indulged in similar attacks on anti-choicers?

Who has condoned the attack on this elderly man, BTW?

I will not watch, but at least in my state, abusing the elderly is a felony all its own.

I don't believe in the "Hate Crimes" and "Hatespeech" bullshit.

All men are created equal and a crime is a crime. Punish the offender from anywhere in the minimum to maximum punishment for it.
You must not be aware of the fact that intent and motive have always been a part of how much punishment is given out to punish criminals. Always. If it was all the same, murdering someone during a brawl the same as stalking someone and killing them for their life insurance or to steal from them, then we would not have different types of murder and different types of manslaughter charges. Federal hate crime charges are similar to federal laws about denying anyone their civil rights. The federal law about denying civil rights was designed to give justice in bigoted areas where local juries or judges or even the police themselves would never convict a white guy of killing a black, no matter how he did so. The hate crime bill was along those same lines, to give justice in cases where local juries, judges or police would not prosecute or convict anyone of any crime if it was a white straight person victimizing a person for racist or homophobic or xenophobic or purely religious objection reasons and made it clear during the attack it was based on that hate. Studies have shown people with unreasoning hatred of a group enough to beat somebody over it, or kill someone over it, are more likely to do so in the future, way more than if somebody beat up someone over a game of pool or a game of cards with no real bias or bigotry involved. Hate crime punishment usually also mandates counseling, to see if these bigots can get over their insane level of bigotry and move on in socieity without being a threat to anyone who is not white or christian or male or heterosexual, like a normal human being.

While beating anyone is wrong....what does an 85 year old man have to do with what women decide to do with their own bodies?

does not really matter, he has the right to sit there with a sign and protest.
He does, I just inquire why he thinks he has a say in women and how they control their own bodies....young adults can also protest at a geriatric clinic.....but why?
The unborn baby is not his or her mommy's body. It's its own body. Another human being that is in its mommy is not her body, and it never was nor will be.
So...you take it.
I didn't make it. That job belongs to its mother or a plethora of childless couples who'd love to adopt one. My children are probably older than you, sweetie, and you've been to war if your earlier picture showing you in camouflage uniform was truth, several years back. :salute: People like me have bone break issues and cannot handle children anymore. Since I do believe that you served, thank you for your service to this country.
You didn't make it....therefore, not your business.

Forum List

Back