85-Year Pro-Life Protester Kicked and Beaten at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic, San Francisco

Should Pro-Lifers who are attacked be eligible for Hate crimes justice?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will leave opinion below

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad, but we have had violence in the anti-abortion/pro-choice debate for a long time.I don't conddone this, but I don't condone bombings, arsons, and shootings, either.

I wish people would stop in and interject in these situations. There'd be less of these incidents. These young punks todsy have gotten too used to attacking people and getting away with it. I'd be afraid I'd kill him if I hit him, though.

too many people just video it, and do not help out.

I voted “No”. Crime, is crime. I don’t give a shit how a person felt when they commited it.

While beating anyone is wrong....what does an 85 year old man have to do with what women decide to do with their own bodies?

does not really matter, he has the right to sit there with a sign and protest.

It's brutal. Do not watch this mauling of an elderly if you are under 18 or have a heart or other health condition.

Hasty generalization fallacy.

Not really. The first video I watched showed the whole thing, Mr. Jones. It had too many characters for our system to be transferred. So I went to YouTube, and the one I posted was the only one available. It obfuscated the screen as it posted words you could not touch with your computer's copy mechanism--at least not on my computer, anyways. lol

There's more to the story than you paid attention if you think I came to a hasty generalization, sir. The first video was pulled when I went back to the first source to try another means of getting the video transferred. All I can say is seeing someone on the ground getting kicked hard by a maliciously mad man would not make anyone's day.

I'm getting kind of long in the tooth myself, but I have enough sense not to try to put a stick through some kid's bicycle wheel.

Anybody that assaults an 85-year-old, for any reason, deserves to die of the embarrassing asshole cancer which took Farrah Fawcett's life. Period. End of discussion.

I will not watch, but at least in my state, abusing the elderly is a felony all its own.

I don't believe in the "Hate Crimes" and "Hatespeech" bullshit.

All men are created equal and a crime is a crime. Punish the offender from anywhere in the minimum to maximum punishment for it.
I agree with you in theory. However, there are people who will never see the light of freedom again because they committed a "hate crime," just for losing it once on someone who said something so obscene it would curl a strong man's toenails. The man's sign probably saved the lives of a number of aborted babies. He did not deserve the kick-beating he took from an athletic man most likely far less than half his age.
Cowardly and disgusting. The pro-death bully would never have done that to a strong man, but if it's a woman or an old man he's a big tough guy. Bastard.

Constitutional Carry would have solved that problem. Gramps could have Swiss cheezed the perp and lowered the carbon footprint at the same time.

I will not watch, but at least in my state, abusing the elderly is a felony all its own.

I don't believe in the "Hate Crimes" and "Hatespeech" bullshit.

All men are created equal and a crime is a crime. Punish the offender from anywhere in the minimum to maximum punishment for it.
I agree with you in theory. However, there are people who will never see the light of freedom again because they committed a "hate crime," just for losing it once on someone who said something so obscene it would curl a strong man's toenails. The man's sign probably saved the lives of a number of aborted babies. He did not deserve the kick-beating he took from an athletic man most likely far less than half his age.

Apparently you misunderstood me. If it was up to me, that type of violent crime=life in prison, or hanged by the neck until dead within 2 weeks. A POS like that has no place in society, and there's no point in feeding and housing him for the rest of his life. He'll be hobbled after 6 mos in jail. Hoodlums in jail/prison have grandpas too, and once word gets around..not everyone that's locked up is all bad, they just broke the law for whatever reason.

It shows the liberalfilths' basic lack of home training, that they were never taught that you NEVER put your hands on a senior citizen, no matter how mad you get. They're a spoiled-rotten, completely undisciplined generation raised with no sense of civil decency or self-restraint, only swaggering entitlement. People who grew up with beta fathers who never spanked them or threw the "fear of god" into them when they misbehaved - outlandish crimes are the expected result.
That's why we should have mandatory military service once out of high school.

Absolutely. Teach them how to kill...politely.
The first thing military schools teach is assessment prior to attacking.

Something is shifting with the abortion debate. The abortion supporters are getting more violent than usual. Strangely enough that makes me optimistic that this terrible practice is going to end soon

The more aggressive the libs get the lower they go in the eyes of the American people....

It shows the liberalfilths' basic lack of home training, that they were never taught that you NEVER put your hands on a senior citizen, no matter how mad you get. They're a spoiled-rotten, completely undisciplined generation raised with no sense of civil decency or self-restraint, only swaggering entitlement. People who grew up with beta fathers who never spanked them or threw the "fear of god" into them when they misbehaved - outlandish crimes are the expected result.
That's why we should have mandatory military service once out of high school.

Absolutely. Teach them how to kill...politely.
The first thing military schools teach is assessment prior to attacking.

spend a lot of time in the military have you?

While beating anyone is wrong....what does an 85 year old man have to do with what women decide to do with their own bodies?

does not really matter, he has the right to sit there with a sign and protest.
He does, I just inquire why he thinks he has a say in women and how they control their own bodies....young adults can also protest at a geriatric clinic.....but why?

Forum List

Back