850 k Missing kids. What are the facts ?

Dekster has posted the only credible figures. What figures have you got ?

I might be high, might be low.

54 were saved by the hero during the movie. That’s all I need to know for sure.

I’ll listen to the experts. This has been going on for longer than we have been alive, and has accelerated since the net came to be.

Been studying it since reading this:

Last edited:
You can know this stuff Tammy. Try Google. Or do you think it's a rightwing source?

Screenshot_20230710-205058.png

I have seen
this figure bandied about on a regularly basis but I can find no evidence of this.
The subtext is that these kids are spirited away by satanist dems for sex trafficking
purposes.

My current view is that the number is over egged to make a political point.Kids do go missing but not to the extent that is "reported".

Some kids do go missing on purpose, trying to escape a bad home.

Some kids do run away but come back. This gets reported on social media every day. Are they counted as "missing" when they clearly arent.

Some kids run away a lot. They are counted every time. This makes a nonsense of the stats.

It also obscures the size of the real problem. It doesnt help.

So where do these figures come from and what is the true figure ?
what's the "real problem" if it isn't the fact these kids are missing???

I didnt make up any numbers,,

how many is to many for you??

or would you rather we not talk about the topic??
You would not want any children to go missing. By all means discuss it. But discuss it on the basis of facts and not made up nonsense.

I am old enough to remember the cellar in the pizza shop that doesnt havec a cellar. One trumper went there to shoot the place up.

Based on lies.

You would not want any children to go missing. By all means discuss it. But discuss it on the basis of facts and not made up nonsense.

I am old enough to remember the cellar in the pizza shop that doesnt havec a cellar. One trumper went there to shoot the place up.

Based on lies.
I notice you didnt include yourself in that you dont want children to go missing,,,

how many is to many?? for me its one,, so I dont care what some number is,,

Based on lies.

You want facts from third world countries?

Forum List

Back