8Hr workday? Weekends? Thank Henry Ford and Capitalism!

[Q

They are making less. Seems as though those unions are great for wages.

Then how come some many companies go bankrupt having to pay extorted union wages?

How come so many American companies are forced to go elsewhere to get their labor?

Some of them even have to get bailed out by the fucking government.

Greed always works out to be a bad thing and just remember Moon Bat, "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch".

Bloated union wages, higher than the free labor market wages, creates a false unsustainable economy that is always destined for failure. If you don't believe me ask General Motors.

How many big Democrat controlled cities in non right to work states are in serious trouble because of bloated union wages?

Despicable unions create an artificial bloated labor rate, especially when they are protected by a corrupt government whose leaders are in the back pocket of the filthy unions. You know like Obama.

Only an asshole would join an union. Are you an asshole?

You are confused. They are forced while making huge profits? They are forced while the CEO keeps getting raises? They aren't forced, they choose to send jobs away and hurt our economy and country.
No CEO salary ever put a company into bankruptcy

But many and overpaid CEO has driven companies into bankruptcy. Five more than the union has.

[Q

At least you have a job and money to give. Without them you have no right to your job. And without unions your non union company would be paying you half as much as they do now.

But at least you can take the crumbs home to your family. That's a good thing right?

Walmart employees aren't union either. So after they work 40 hours they have to apply for food stamps. Now that's America for ya!

I am sorry but you are wrong. There are tens of millions of well paid non union jobs in the US.

In fact I bought two cars made in non union plants in Texas and Tennessee and the workers were not union and they were well paid.

I made a darn good living and never was a member of a union.

Thank goodness Florida is a right to work state. My wife was public school teacher back in the 1970s. She first joined the teacher's union because they provide liability insurance. However, the bastards used her money to support that asshole Jimmy Carter for President. How stupid was that? She told the union to cram it. The union was not going to get her money any more and she never looked back. She got the liability insurance as a rider on our homeowners policy.

Like I said thank goodness that Florida is a Right to work state or else she would have been forced to contribute to an agenda that she didn't support.

Like I've already stated, the companies paid out hundreds of millions, the DOJ found them guilty, the judge increased the amount, economists agree it holds down wages... You just stupidly deny the facts, are you 5 years old?

I asked YOU to show me the actual income lost not what the court said they MIGHT have lost but you can't

I asked you to show me the law requiring companies to recruit the employees of their competitors but you can't

I asked you to prove that none of those people would have gotten a better paying job at any of those other companies if they actually applied for an open position and you can't

If that case actually went to a jury trial I don't think those whiners would have got anything

I'm sure their attorneys argued those points and lost.

Hey Idiot there wasn't a trial there was an out of court settlement so there were no arguments made

No arguments? They just voluntarily settled and paid up?
Hmm, it seems they probably didn't want anyone digging any further.

That's what an out of court settlement is , Genius. A settlement offered to the plaintiffs by the defendants that is either accepted or rejected BEFORE there is a trial

No shit, now take it to the next conclusion. They didn't dispute the charges, they settled. Why?
Maybe because they knew they were screwed and took the deal before more came out.

Ok, start a non-union business and bring back electronic manufacturing to the US. Build some American made televisions, for instance.
Why would anyone pay 5 times as much for a TV made here than the one they can already buy that was made in China?
Because we shouldn't be buying tv's made in china stupid. They don't buy tv's made here so why do we buy tv's that are made there? I understand why you do. Because you are a cheap ass who wants a cheap tv more than you do a booming economy.

I want the best quality for the best price and that ain't a TV that is built here,

I would rather pay less and save more money for my retirement than pay 5 times as much for something that isn't as good just because it says made in the USA

So you admit that American workers would have to work at China wages to ever get that sort of manufacturing domestic again.
We could do it but would anyone buy the products?

Do they buy the cars made here?

[Q

At least you have a job and money to give. Without them you have no right to your job. And without unions your non union company would be paying you half as much as they do now.

But at least you can take the crumbs home to your family. That's a good thing right?

Walmart employees aren't union either. So after they work 40 hours they have to apply for food stamps. Now that's America for ya!

I am sorry but you are wrong. There are tens of millions of well paid non union jobs in the US.

In fact I bought two cars made in non union plants in Texas and Tennessee and the workers were not union and they were well paid.

I made a darn good living and never was a member of a union.

Thank goodness Florida is a right to work state. My wife was public school teacher back in the 1970s. She first joined the teacher's union because they provide liability insurance. However, the bastards used her money to support that asshole Jimmy Carter for President. How stupid was that? She told the union to cram it. The union was not going to get her money any more and she never looked back. She got the liability insurance as a rider on our homeowners policy.

Like I said thank goodness that Florida is a Right to work state or else she would have been forced to contribute to an agenda that she didn't support.

Union auto workers make more than non Union.

[Q

They are making less. Seems as though those unions are great for wages.

Then how come some many companies go bankrupt having to pay extorted union wages?

How come so many American companies are forced to go elsewhere to get their labor?

Some of them even have to get bailed out by the fucking government.

Greed always works out to be a bad thing and just remember Moon Bat, "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch".

Bloated union wages, higher than the free labor market wages, creates a false unsustainable economy that is always destined for failure. If you don't believe me ask General Motors.

How many big Democrat controlled cities in non right to work states are in serious trouble because of bloated union wages?

Despicable unions create an artificial bloated labor rate, especially when they are protected by a corrupt government whose leaders are in the back pocket of the filthy unions. You know like Obama.

Only an asshole would join an union. Are you an asshole?

You are confused. They are forced while making huge profits? They are forced while the CEO keeps getting raises? They aren't forced, they choose to send jobs away and hurt our economy and country.
No CEO salary ever put a company into bankruptcy

But many and overpaid CEO has driven companies into bankruptcy. Five more than the union has.

There are more non union business than union businesses so why don't you do that calculation as a percentage

Ok, start a non-union business and bring back electronic manufacturing to the US. Build some American made televisions, for instance.
Why would anyone pay 5 times as much for a TV made here than the one they can already buy that was made in China?
Because we shouldn't be buying tv's made in china stupid. They don't buy tv's made here so why do we buy tv's that are made there? I understand why you do. Because you are a cheap ass who wants a cheap tv more than you do a booming economy.

I want the best quality for the best price and that ain't a TV that is built here,

I would rather pay less and save more money for my retirement than pay 5 times as much for something that isn't as good just because it says made in the USA

So you admit that American workers would have to work at China wages to ever get that sort of manufacturing domestic again.

When's the last time you owned a TV made in America?

A lot of so called American cars aren't made here anymore you know.

never. Because the Japanese make better TVs

Really?

[Q

Why so angry ? You mad at Union people ?

I don't get cons , working Union folk earn livable wages and that makes them worse than Hitler. Top executives earn multi millions a year and they are national Heros !?

Right to work is just another Union busting ploy .

Why don't I like unions?

They are greedy sonofabitches.

They have done tremendous damage to the American economy.

They finance shithead Democrats like Obama.

They have driven manufacturing jobs out of the US.

They have driven up the cost of goods and services and the especially the cost of government. The cost of government to the point of bankruptcy in several large cites and Blue states.

However, the biggest reason is that in my career I had union pukes working for me and I saw how the union protected sorriness, corruption, dishonesty and inefficiency.

That's funny, we had a much stronger economy when unions were stronger.

It was only because the government was much smaller...

And unions themselves aren't despicable. It's when they commingle themselves with the government in an attempt to force everyone to join in. Then the union boss parasites rake in the fees that you have to pay for... and maybe the employees rake in the benefits that you have to pay for as well (in case of a public union).

This sort of unions are the ones the "honest" regressive democrats always stand for. Not the voluntary ones, coercion all the way!

No good can come from coercive parasitism.

The government is growing because we have crappy wages. Corporations have moved the burden to government.

If we want smaller government we need better paying jobs. Unions create that.

Based on what economic theory or empirical observation does government grow under lower wages?

I am waiting to hear this one... must be some new regressivist Marxist theory. Let me get this straight, you are saying governments get smaller, if we make it bigger? Brilliant!

Last edited:

So you've owned an American made tv, you've never even seen one, and the fact being they don't actually even exist anymore,

and yet you know the Japanese tv is better quality.

What tv's are made in Japan now?

Really?
I guess you don't know that American car manufacturers are opening factories in Mexico GM Ford and Chrysler for example

And soon there will be even more "American" cars made in Mexico than in the US

So Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc., are not making cars in the US? Are you sure about that?

(lol)

So you've owned an American made tv, you've never even seen one, and the fact being they don't actually even exist anymore,

and yet you know the Japanese tv is better quality.

What tv's are made in Japan now?

I have seen an American TV

My mother had a Zenith. It sucked

Really?
I guess you don't know that American car manufacturers are opening factories in Mexico GM Ford and Chrysler for example

No, really as in no shit. How many of those are made for the Mexican and Central American markets?
There will never be more made abroad than here.

So Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc., are not making cars in the US? Are you sure about that?

(lol)

Those are foreign and NON UNION factories or didn't you know that?

Really?

Aren't they all moving to places in the South where they run non-union plants?

Are you saying even that can't keep the jobs here?

Do you think Mexican wages here in the US would keep the jobs here?

(lol)

Those are foreign and NON UNION factories or didn't you know that?

You claimed nobody buys them. lolol

Really?

Aren't they all moving to places in the South where they run non-union plants?

Are you saying even that can't keep the jobs here?

Do you think Mexican wages here in the US would keep the jobs here?

I really don't care.
We do not have to have a large manufacturing base anymore. We are and have been on the road to a service based economy for a long time nowServices, Not Manufacturing, Will Revive The U.S. Workforce

Thinking that we need to revive manufacturing is obsolete thinking

Forum List

Back