8Hr workday? Weekends? Thank Henry Ford and Capitalism!

Yeah you better go and send your boss's money so you can feel like a big shot

Again, I work for a real company that will still be here in 10 years...
I'll have sold mine in 10 years and be living well off the money. You'll still be punching clock

Are you still following me around looking for validation, Narcissist.

You run a little dunghill company. I've been doing this long enough to see dozens of your sort come and go.

Yeah you better go and send your boss's money so you can feel like a big shot

Again, I work for a real company that will still be here in 10 years...
I'll have sold mine in 10 years and be living well off the money. You'll still be punching clock

Are you still following me around looking for validation, Narcissist.

You run a little dunghill company. I've been doing this long enough to see dozens of your sort come and go.

You better get going I hear traffic is a bitch and that little car of yours can't do more than 40 MPH don't want to be late now you might not be allowed to play with the boss's money anymore then you wouldn't be so important anymore

It's not only a dunghill company, it's a business he is so ashamed of he can't say what the business IS.

Yesterday he lived in a commercial property he had built where his business is located. Now he visits his business from home occasionally.

This dude is so full of shit his eyes have to be brown.

It's not only a dunghill company, it's a business he is so ashamed of he can't say what the business IS.

Yesterday he lived in a commercial property he had built where his business is located. Now he visits his business from home occasionally.

I live right next door to my business. I used to live in the apartment above it. And I never said Live i na commercial property I said I built a house to sell and am living in it for a while before I do

I don't expect you to understand that my business is located in a residential zone and has a nonconforming use variance

My eyes are hazel green actually and I have no obligation to tell you anything about my personal life. I don't ask you where you work or live because IDGAF

You better get going I hear traffic is a bitch and that little car of yours can't do more than 40 MPH don't want to be late now you might not be allowed to play with the boss's money anymore then you wouldn't be so important anymore

I don't validate myself by my job, guy. I mean I know you stand on top of your 800 SF dunghill and think you are something, but at the end of the day, you have to go to some wage slave at a real company to get business.

I don't validate myself by my job, guy. I mean I know you stand on top of your 800 SF dunghill and think you are something, but at the end of the day, you have to go to some wage slave at a real company to get business.

You don't? You boast all day every day how all those poor little vendors have to crawl to you for business and how you spend more of your boss's money than most people make in a year

If that's not you validating your pathetic life I don't know what is

The guy does have an inflated opinion of himself.

The thing is, as a buyer, I deal with people like him all day. Guys who own small companies, push around the folks who work for them, and usually wonder when they get angry phone calls when their wage slaves have cocked it up.

You don't? You boast all day every day how all those poor little vendors have to crawl to you for business and how you spend more of your boss's money than most people make in a year

Well,it's true, you don't know what that is. I get the feeling you don't know much of what anything is. You live in your little bubble of white guy resentment.

Where is your proof that high tariffs increase salaries, increase foreign manufacturers presence in this country and increase demand?

You have none whatsoever

The effect of a tariff is always that it raises domestic prices by removing the choice of less expensive goods and ultimately reduce demand
What is the purpose of a tariff? You say it's so the government can get their cut but we say it's to encourage companies to manufacture here in the USA. If shipping and tariff costs make it too expensive to make it in China, come on home.

And I think even NIKE should be paying tariffs. But only because they mark up their product so much.

How much does Nike actually spend on a pair of sneakers that retails for $100? About $28.50.

Actually that's not that much of a mark up. I thought they would only pay $5 a pair. LOL

A tariff is an outdated protectionist tax that does nothing but raise prices for consumers

And you do know that part of the cost of Nike Sneakers is a tariff don't you? No I guess you don't

Nearly every time someone suggests raising the minimum wage, some ass always smugly chimes in with “Yeah, but do you want to pay $10 for a McDonald’s cheeseburger? I don’t think so.”

Which is true. Most people would not, in fact, pay $10 for a McDonald’s cheeseburger.

The thing is, this is not something I or anyone else has to ever worry about. Guess why? Because if McDonald’s charged more than anyone was actually willing to pay for a cheeseburger, no one would buy them and they wouldn’t make any money, period. But, my friends, this is how these corporations hold us hostage.

Think about this for a second. Nike pays its mistreated and abused sweatshop workers in Indonesia about 50 cents an hour, and still rarely charges less than $100 for their sneakers. Often they’re over $300.

Do you think J. Crew charges less because they use sweatshops ? Have you looked a J. Crew catalog recently?

McDonald’s, by the way, has upped the charge of a Big Mac nearly 75% since 2003. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, it should actually have only gone up 28%. That extra cash wasn’t passed onto the workers, it was passed on to the people up top and the shareholders. So they’re going to increase prices whether or not they’re paying their employees a fair wage, depending on what they think they can sell these items for.

Silly boo boo Micky ds is just an example, it's what you would pay extra if Minimum wage was raised across the board to $15 bucks an hour.

Instead of your weekly budget being say $150 bucks ...

It would be $180???? bucks plus for the same thing .....

Plus the other fact instead of 3% of the workers making minimum wage, you would then have 30%?
Minimum wage should be enough that a person who makes minimum wage that works 40 hours shouldn't qualify for food stamps. The US taxpayer is sick of subsidizing mcd's. If you can only afford to pay ten more and you'll have to get rid of ten workers, so be it. Those who lose their jobs will find better jobs. This is America you know

Lmao who do you think sets the rates for food stamps, God?

You raise minimum wage across the board they would have to raise the qualifications for food stamps

Because they are still fucking poor

The guy does have an inflated opinion of himself.

The thing is, as a buyer, I deal with people like him all day. Guys who own small companies, push around the folks who work for them, and usually wonder when they get angry phone calls when their wage slaves have cocked it up.

I don't sell to other businesses. The only thing I buy from vendors are my supplies. Mine is a service oriented business. But then again you don't know anything about those either

Well,it's true, you don't know what that is. I get the feeling you don't know much of what anything is. You live in your little bubble of white guy resentment.

You're the poster child for resentment.

ALL business owners are douche bags remember. You never want to be a business owner because then you would be a douche bag

Sounds like jealousy and resentment to me

ALL business owners are douche bags remember. You never want to be a business owner because then you would be a douche bag

No, it sounds like someone who has had to deal with too many douchebags... which I have.

No, it sounds like someone who has had to deal with too many douchebags... which I have.
Yeah especially the one you see in the mirror every morning.

Now you better tun along we know you have to push start your Yugo because you can't afford a new starter.

Now you better tun along we know you have to push start your Yugo because you can't afford a new starter.

YOu need to go and push around your two employees so you can feel like a real man again.

YOu need to go and push around your two employees so you can feel like a real man again.
It's 10 soon to be 14 after the addition is built. And like I said I spend less than 20 hours a week there.

I'm out the door in an hour to walk the dogs then and you'll like this my wife and I are going to buy a new pistol for her before we go to the range for a while. Then a movie and a nice dinner out. And guess what? I'm not setting foot into my business today and I'll make more money today than you will all week getting coffee for and giving blow jobs to your boss

t's 10 soon to be 14 after the addition is built. And like I said I spend less than 20 hours a week there.

I'm out the door in an hour to walk the dogs then and you'll like this my wife and I are going to buy a new pistol for her before we go to the range for a while. Then a movie and a nice dinner out. And guess what? I'm not setting foot into my business today and I'll make more money today than you will all week getting coffee for and giving blow jobs to your boss

wow, dude, you need to keep your homo-erotic fantasies to yourself.

It's like that study said, scratch a homophobe and you find a latent homosexual underneath.

Forum List

Back