9 1/2 More Days...

I've already done so.........you are welcome to bring what you have.....

Or you could just continue bluffing until you pass out....

Read em and weep, sucker:

Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent. Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.” RELATED: Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’ During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Read more at: Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

Where did IceySlim go??
LOL

Slim works for a living, Claudette......

and upon returning from one engagement, he promptly jammed his RedWing steel toed up your pal's arse.....

You can hear him whining in the background...

Seems I stumbled into a Klan meeting.

Don't get up, I'll show myself out.
Race card? Lol, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck
Let me guess. You didn't read the topic.
We've made it through almost 8 years of the Kenyan mutt ...

Liberals elected a Kenyan president, who has been a puppet for wealthy Jews...

"TNH, you were born in Oklahoma!"
"you are racist!"
:lol: ok..

Seems I stumbled into a Klan meeting.

Don't get up, I'll show myself out.

Well, If the robe and pointy white hat fits...
IKR? That wasn't the first post you made where I thought that.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, don't tell me I'm "using the duck card" when I call it a duck.

"he don't like a black guy! He must be racist!"
Grow the fuck up, dick bag

More like...He doesn't like him because he's black. That's more appropriate.

Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent. Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.” RELATED: Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’ During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

GDP 2008: 14.58 trillion

GDP for first nine months of 2016: 16.70 trillion

As for the LFPR, it fell off a cliff long before Obama came along. It's plunge has actually been halted for two years now.

You're welcome.

abrrk8.png

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, don't tell me I'm "using the duck card" when I call it a duck.

"You cant judge people by their merits, only skin color."
Says a racist.. :eusa_whistle:

I just picked up your proxy and hammered you into the pavement with him...

Next time, find someone better...

I believe you got a concussion so you have to sit out for 6 weeks while your brain heals....come back when you ain't seeing two of me. :lol:

"You cant judge people by their merits, only skin color."
Says a racist.. :eusa_whistle:

Exactly. You're finally coming around.

I just picked up your proxy and hammered you into the pavement with him...

Next time, find someone better...

I believe you got a concussion so you have to sit out for 6 weeks while your brain heals....come back when you ain't seeing two of me. :lol:

I see one of you, and the pencil necked black hack with his arm up your ass moving your lips....

With your facts guess his ass froze off. LOL

Why don't you ankle over and micturate on the smoking ashes of your fellow Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter, Claudette....

Sure and why don't you blow it out your ass. dipshit.

With your facts guess his ass froze off. LOL

Why don't you ankle over and micturate on the smoking ashes of your fellow Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter, Claudette....

Sure and why don't you blow it out your ass. dipshit.

C'mon over here, Claudette, and I'll show you what that saucy hole is for...

Forum List

Back