9 1/2 More Days...

I've already done so.........you are welcome to bring what you have.....

Or you could just continue bluffing until you pass out....

Read em and weep, sucker:

Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent. Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.” RELATED: Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’ During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Read more at: Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

With your facts guess his ass froze off. LOL

Why don't you ankle over and micturate on the smoking ashes of your fellow Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter, Claudette....

Sure and why don't you blow it out your ass. dipshit.

C'mon over here, Claudette, and I'll show you what that saucy hole is for...

LMAO What an asshole. Hell. You probably need an instruction manual and a help line to learn how to use it

Carry on dickwad.

I see one of you, and the pencil necked black hack with his arm up your ass moving your lips....

Get it all off your bony chest, Slim....hey, maybe if he coulda run again, eh?:lol:

Trump_Obama_Tears_Beat_Good.jpg
You doubt Obama would have beaten Trump?
Can't help noticing that Horn eschewed a response in favor of an emoticon.....

Can you blame her?

You doubt Obama would have beaten Trump?

Are you serious? Hilly was Barry's third term and Trump won that match 31-19.

Obama - the first since Eisenhower to win two terms with more than 51% of the popular vote.........Currently at JARs of 56%...

Trump - one election.....popular vote margin - Negative 2.8 million....

I know which way I'd be betting...

Read em and weep, sucker:

Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent. Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.” RELATED: Obama’s Lackluster Economy Still Lacks Luster Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015. Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’ During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent. Real median household income: down 2.3 percent. Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent. Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent. National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Read more at: Obama’s Pretty Words Cannot Beautify His Ugly Economy

Why don't you ankle over and micturate on the smoking ashes of your fellow Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter, Claudette....

LMAO What an asshole. Hell. You probably need an instruction manual and a help line to learn how to use it

Carry on dickwad.

It's reflexive........but I would insist that you wear TWO bags......

Carry on dickwad.

How bout you wear three.

Carry on dickwad.

How bout you wear three.

No problem......but in case there's a breeze, would you staple yours to your trapz?

Carry on dickwad.

How bout you wear three.

No problem......but in case there's a breeze, would you staple yours to your trapz?

Sure when you staple your to your ass.

We've made it through almost 8 years of the Kenyan mutt pretending to be President and we can make it 9 1/2 more days. I saw this pic today of Barry doing his Miley Cyrus routine and wondered why a 55 year old man would be making faces in a mirror. And what Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jung Un, and Iranian mullah Rouhani would think of his childish aping for a selfie. And it came to mind this picture is the truest representation I've ever seen of Obama, his self-image, and what he really thinks of us:

259D61E900000578-0-image-a-6_1423791010529.jpg

Carry on dickwad.

How bout you wear three.

Sure when you staple your to your ass.
I kinda figgered you'd want to try to dig your fingernails into them so your head doesn't get blown into the wall with the Blast...

We've made it through almost 8 years of the Kenyan mutt pretending to be President and we can make it 9 1/2 more days. I saw this pic today of Barry doing his Miley Cyrus routine and wondered why a 55 year old man would be making faces in a mirror. And what Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jung Un, and Iranian mullah Rouhani would think of his childish aping for a selfie. And it came to mind this picture is the truest representation I've ever seen of Obama, his self-image, and what he really thinks of us:

Hey.....You wanna hear that live?

Hey.....You wanna hear that live?

Forum List

Back