9/11/2001 suspects reach plea deal

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
9/11/2001 was almost 23 years ago.

And we now have several of them accepting a plea “deal.”

I can’t quite come to terms with how the hell it took so long. And I’m not talking about “speedy trial” rights for accused criminals. I don’t deem terrorists to be mere “criminals” and I don’t believe they have any such “rights.”

But I do believe this took way the fuck too long.

9/11/2001 was almost 23 years ago.

And we now have several of them accepting a plea “deal.”

I can’t quite come to terms with how the hell it took so long. And I’m not talking about “speedy trial” rights for accused criminals. I don’t deem terrorists to be mere “criminals” and I don’t believe they have any such “rights.”

But I do believe this took way the fuck too long.
Did the asshole Muslims that flew the jets into the buildings that fateful day, give the victims a plea deal so they could avoid being murdered? No?

Take the fucking rag heads, fly them up to over 300 ft tell them, they either jump out of the plane or be burned to death. That is their choice, as was the choice of the innocent people who died that day.

Did the asshole Muslims that flew the jets into the buildings that fateful day, give the victims a plea deal so they could avoid being murdered? No?

Take the fucking rag heads, fly them up to over 300 ft tell them, they either jump out of the plane or be burned to death. That is their choice, as was the choice of the innocent people who died that day.
Sunni, are you telling me that those people who planned the murder of thousands of innocent people, should not have the same justice brought to them? Or is it that because they are Muslims, they should be treated differently? Some people are more above the law than others?

I was actually just pondering the speed of military tribunals. Or the lack thereof

The OKC bomber was executed in about 7 years from the time he was arrested. Islamic scum wait two freaking decades to cop a freaking plea to save their sorry asses from the hot needle for 9-11? Give me a freaking break. Who knows, Kamila might even pardon them if she gets her hands on the Constitution.

Forum List

Back