9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

It's my thread asshole. If you don't like it, exit it now. No one forces you Goose Stepping Trolls to stalk it.

You sure seem upset about having people who don't follow your particular theories posting here of a sudden.

I'll stop looking at the thread when I feel like it. I hate to tell you this, but while you may have started this thread, you don't own it. As long as I continue posting within the USMB guidelines, there's no reason I can't read and respond to what's written in here as I wish.

For all your ranting about government overreach, authoritarianism and the like, you sure are hot to suppress other people's voices here! :eusa_whistle:

Would you care to stop whining about people you disapprove of frequenting 'your' thread and get back to the subject?

You're just stupid Goose Stepper trolls. You worship your beloved Big Brother. You've all made that point many many times on this thread. So why are you still here? We get it already...'Big Brother is good and would never lie to us.' You made your point. So now it's time to piss off. And you can take the Sock Puppet creep SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/del with ya. Bye bye. :)

You're just a stupid conspiracy nut. You believe government is behind all the evil in the world. You've made that point many many times on this thread. So why are you still here? We get it already...'Nothing bad happens that the secret masters of humanity aren't behind'. You made your point. So now it's time to piss off. And you can take that half-illiterate creep 9/11 IJ with ya. Bye bye. :)

See how that works? :tongue:

You sure seem upset about having people who don't follow your particular theories posting here of a sudden.

I'll stop looking at the thread when I feel like it. I hate to tell you this, but while you may have started this thread, you don't own it. As long as I continue posting within the USMB guidelines, there's no reason I can't read and respond to what's written in here as I wish.

For all your ranting about government overreach, authoritarianism and the like, you sure are hot to suppress other people's voices here! :eusa_whistle:

Would you care to stop whining about people you disapprove of frequenting 'your' thread and get back to the subject?

You're just stupid Goose Stepper trolls. You worship your beloved Big Brother. You've all made that point many many times on this thread. So why are you still here? We get it already...'Big Brother is good and would never lie to us.' You made your point. So now it's time to piss off. And you can take the Sock Puppet creep SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/del with ya. Bye bye. :)

You're just a stupid conspiracy nut. You believe government is behind all the evil in the world. You've made that point many many times on this thread. So why are you still here? We get it already...'Nothing bad happens that the secret masters of humanity aren't behind'. You made your point. So now it's time to piss off. And you can take that half-illiterate creep 9/11 IJ with ya. Bye bye. :)

See how that works? :tongue:

Yeah, you Goose Steppers have said that many many times on this thread. So why are you still here? 'Big Brother knows what's best for us, and would never lie.' There, happy now? Time to piss off. See ya. :)

this thread should be renamed Paulie's Nazi fetish and boot licking thread.

Switched to your dawgshit sock huh? Man, you really are one twisted stalker loon. How many days have you posted on this thread? Seriously, you're a mess. :cuckoo:

this thread should be renamed Paulie's Nazi fetish and boot licking thread.

Switched to your dawgshit sock huh? Man, you really are one twisted stalker loon. How many days have you posted on this thread? Seriously, you're a mess. :cuckoo:
really paulie? I'd say a poster who can't or is unwilling to notice the difference between posters is the fucked up one!

It's my thread asshole. If you don't like it, exit it now. No one forces you Goose Stepping Trolls to stalk it.

If you don't like peeps responding to your silly CTBS, don't post it on a public message board. Woo. :cuckoo:

I don't like creepy Sock Puppet stalker-nutters like you. Seriously, you really are deranged. You should reconsider your Sock Puppet stalking thing. You're losin it.

In the interest of fairness I went back to the last time you posted on the thread subject.
On 2/19 you whined (you do that a lot, Princess) that "false flag ops" work.
Since then you have dozens of posts in which you whine (yeah, you do that a lot, Princess) about one poster or another fukin' up your thread. Most of what has transpired since is Jones or Pinhead getting run over but only whining from you. Clearly you are embarassed and humiliated at the inability of the CTs to get any traction here but your whining adds nothing and simply makes your abject failure obvious.
The bottom line is you have become the "sock puppet troll" you constantly whine about, Princess. :D

If you don't like peeps responding to your silly CTBS, don't post it on a public message board. Woo. :cuckoo:

I don't like creepy Sock Puppet stalker-nutters like you. Seriously, you really are deranged. You should reconsider your Sock Puppet stalking thing. You're losin it.

In the interest of fairness I went back to the last time you posted on the thread subject.
Since then you have dozens of posts in which you whine (yeah, you do that a lot, Princess) about one poster or another fukin' up your thread. Most of what has transpired since is Jones or Pinhead getting run over but only whining from you. Clearly you are embarassed and humiliated at the inability of the CTs to get any traction here but your whining adds nothing and simply makes your abject failure obvious.
The bottom line is you have become the "sock puppet troll" you constantly whine about, Princess. :D

And now, back to your SAYIT Sock. Wow, you're bleepin nutso. I guess your other sock Candyass should be up next huh? Seriously, time for you to get some help.

And now, back to your SAYIT Sock. Wow, you're bleepin nutso. I guess your other sock Candyass should be up next huh? Seriously, time for you to get some help.
a tip from paulie: when getting your ass handed to you: repeat the same false presumption until the voices in your head stop.

a tip from paulie: when getting your ass handed to you: repeat the same false presumption until the voices in your head stop.

And...back to your dawgshit sock. You're so damn deranged. :cuckoo: :lol:

And...back to your dawgshit sock. You're so damn deranged. :cuckoo: :lol:
a tip from paulie: when getting your ass handed to you: repeat the same false presumption until the voices in your head stop.[/QUOTE]

Of course........

Ollie, don't make me lose all respect for you. You're going all-in with a deranged Sock Puppet asshole. SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/del etc etc, is a real mess. He or she has stalked my thread for several weeks now. I would say he or she posts on it every day of the week. Now either he or she really is a paid Government Troll, or their just plain crazy. I'm going with the latter. So don't go all-in with that Sock. You're better than that.

Last edited:
Of course........

Ollie, don't make me lose all respect for you. You're going all-in with a deranged Sock Puppet asshole. SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/del etc etc, is a real mess. He or she has stalked my thread for several weeks now. I would say he or she posts on it every day of the week. Now either he or she really is a paid Government Troll, or their just plain crazy. I'm going with the latter. So don't go all-in with that Sock. You're better than that.
still attempting to sell that lie ....

Of course........

Still doing your weird Sock Puppet stalking thing? Seriously, do you post on my thread every day of the week? Just curious?

Still doing your weird Sock Puppet stalking thing? Seriously, do you post on my thread every day of the week? Just curious?
not really, only when you spew hateful inaccurate bullshit...
tell you what, stop posting shit and I'll stop replying.

Forum List

Back