9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

The truth seeks to include evidence, The lie seeks to exclude evidence

MHunterB did not like this post
New reputation!
Hi, you have received -511 reputation points from MHunterB.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
MHunterB

The truth seeks to include evidence, The lie seeks to exclude evidence

MHunterB did not like this post
New reputation!
Hi, you have received -511 reputation points from MHunterB.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
MHunterB

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
Need some cheese with your whine, you fuckin' crybaby? You started neggin' me without comment the day I got here. How do you like it?
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Just a link to page 20 of Daws101's post list.

The request was apparently too voluminous for the server to handle...

So you're claiming both Jones and Daws are paid trolls?

You silly Sock Puppet Trolls aren't worthy of even the lowliest of Government positions. So i seriously doubt you're paid Government Internet Trolls. Frankly, you're just too damn dumb. You're just creepy Big Brother-Worshipping nutters. Nothing more, nothing less.

You silly Sock Puppet Trolls aren't worthy of even the lowliest of Government positions. So i seriously doubt you're paid Government Internet Trolls. Frankly, you're just too damn dumb. You're just creepy Big Brother-Worshipping nutters. Nothing more, nothing less.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have no idea who or what I am, Princess, but unlike you what I clearly am not is some Loony Tunes CT robot spewing all the mindless CTBS he can find or fabricate. :D

Last edited:

You have no idea who or what I am, Princess, but unlike you what I clearly am not is some Loony Tunes CT robot spewing all the mindless CTBS he can find or fabricate. :D

You're a Loony Tunes Sock Puppet Troll. How long are you gonna stalk my thread? We get it already. We know you're a loyal Goose Stepper. You're not adding anything new. So why are you still here on this thread? I mean if the Government isn't paying you to troll, you really are one sick twisted nutter. Think about that a bit.

So this forum actually has a dedicated conspirary theory section, huh? wow.

And btw, it could simply be that they're deluded. That is to say, the reasons why they do what they do are not entirely completely rational. As if most people's reasons are.

You're a Loony Tunes Sock Puppet Troll. How long are you gonna stalk my thread? We get it already. We know you're a loyal Goose Stepper. You're not adding anything new. So why are you still here on this thread? I mean if the Government isn't paying you to troll, you really are one sick twisted nutter. Think about that a bit.

Are YOU adding anything new? :confused:

I would think that having people who disagree in these threads is a good thing. Ok, I'll grant you, there's a lot of insults and one-liners as opposed to argument or debate, but still. :tongue:

Maybe you should just be happy that people are interested enough to keep coming back. ;)

I would think that having people who disagree in these threads is a good thing. Ok, I'll grant you, there's a lot of insults and one-liners as opposed to argument or debate, but still. :tongue:

Maybe you should just be happy that people are interested enough to keep coming back. ;)

It's my thread asshole. If you don't like it, exit it now. No one forces you Goose Stepping Trolls to stalk it.

"We get it already?" Exactly how many little morons are rolling around in that pinhead of yours, Princess? :D

"We get it already?" Exactly how many little morons are rolling around in that pinhead of yours, Princess? :D

Still stalking ay? Man, you really are deranged. I mean, going the Sock Puppet-stalk route really is just plain craaazy. Time for you to go. And you can take your socks dawgshit, Candyass, del etc. etc .with ya. Bye bye.

Still stalking ay? Man, you really are deranged. I mean, going the Sock Puppet-stalk route really is just plain craaazy. Time for you to go. And you can take your socks dawgshit, Candyass, del etc. etc .with ya. Bye bye.

Would you like some cheese with your whine, Princess? :D

Would you like some cheese with your whine, Princess? :D

Damn, you Sock Puppet stalkers are just plain creeeepy. :cuckoo:

It's my thread asshole. If you don't like it, exit it now. No one forces you Goose Stepping Trolls to stalk it.

You assume I don't like this thread and if you don't like peeps responding to your silly CTBS, don't post it on a public message board. Woo. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

If you don't like peeps responding to your silly CTBS, don't post it on a public message board. Woo. :cuckoo:

I don't like creepy Sock Puppet stalker-nutters like you. Seriously, you really are deranged. You should reconsider your Sock Puppet stalking thing. You're losin it.

You sure seem upset about having people who don't follow your particular theories posting here of a sudden.

I'll stop looking at the thread when I feel like it. I hate to tell you this, but while you may have started this thread, you don't own it. As long as I continue posting within the USMB guidelines, there's no reason I can't read and respond to what's written in here as I wish.

For all your ranting about government overreach, authoritarianism and the like, you sure are hot to suppress other people's voices here! :eusa_whistle:

Would you care to stop whining about people you disapprove of frequenting 'your' thread and get back to the subject?

You sure seem upset about having people who don't follow your particular theories posting here of a sudden.

I'll stop looking at the thread when I feel like it. I hate to tell you this, but while you may have started this thread, you don't own it. As long as I continue posting within the USMB guidelines, there's no reason I can't read and respond to what's written in here as I wish.

For all your ranting about government overreach, authoritarianism and the like, you sure are hot to suppress other people's voices here! :eusa_whistle:

Would you care to stop whining about people you disapprove of frequenting 'your' thread and get back to the subject?

You're just stupid Goose Stepper trolls. You worship your beloved Big Brother. You've all made that point many many times on this thread. So why are you still here? We get it already...'Big Brother is good and would never lie to us.' You made your point. So now it's time to piss off. And you can take the Sock Puppet creep SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/del with ya. Bye bye. :)

Forum List

Back