9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Still doing your weird Sock Puppet stalking thing? Seriously, do you post on my thread every day of the week? Just curious?
not really, only when you spew hateful inaccurate bullshit...
tell you what, stop posting shit and I'll stop replying.

oh bullshit this is your job..this is what you do...you are paid to do so

same with Gomer Ollie,Moron In the hat,Candyass-aka obamerican,and sockpuppet troll Sayit which is probably candyass as well.after all that guy was caught at another forum posting under many socks there before it shut down.

same with Gomer Ollie,Moron In the hat,Candyass-aka obamerican,and sockpuppet troll Sayit which is probably candyass as well.after all that guy was caught at another forum posting under many socks there before it shut down.
another useless post by hand job...

Ollie, don't make me lose all respect for you. You're going all-in with a deranged Sock Puppet asshole. SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/del etc etc, is a real mess. He or she has stalked my thread for several weeks now. I would say he or she posts on it every day of the week. Now either he or she really is a paid Government Troll, or their just plain crazy. I'm going with the latter. So don't go all-in with that Sock. You're better than that.
still attempting to sell that lie ....

Still doing your weird Sock Puppet stalking thing? Seriously, do you post on my thread every day of the week? Just curious?

Dude, you have serious dilusions of self-importance. Evidently you actually have so little you cling to the misconception this thread belongs to you. :cuckoo:

More stupid, self-serving assumptions by the Queen of Assumption. It's kinda like your 9/11 "facts" ... all bluster and no substance.
Tell you what, Princess, could you post a copy of one of Daws paychecks and see if you can hook me up with some of that troll money? :cuckoo:

You're a liar, Hand Job. I have never posted under multiple SNs anywhere. Now go back to chokin' your little chicken, Princess, and clean up your mess. :D

You're a liar, Hand Job. I have never posted under multiple SNs anywhere. Now go back to chokin' your little chicken, Princess, and clean up your mess. :D

Don't you know he has us all on ignore so we can't debunk his stupidity.....

Don't you know he has us all on ignore so we can't debunk his stupidity.....

His stupidity is impervious to debunking. It's a historical certainty. :D

Ollie posts regularly in the Coffee Shoppe and has for a long time. I would guess he has at least 10x more posts in that thread than the whole CT forum. That's some dedicated misdirection to try and convince a few message board readers that your half-illiterate drivel isn't the truth. :eusa_shhh:

Ollie posts regularly in the Coffee Shoppe and has for a long time. I would guess he has at least 10x more posts in that thread than the whole CT forum. That's some dedicated misdirection to try and convince a few message board readers that your half-illiterate drivel isn't the truth. :eusa_shhh:

And in the military and political threads. Not as much as i used to but I've been busy elsewhere alot.........

NINE farts in a row from the trolls.:9:

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

What an absolutely fact filled post that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was an inside job.

I'm sure that Dickie the G is proud of your efforts getting his new investigation. (with fabulous new subpoena powers.)

thanks again for showing your pathetic and sad life you have moron in the hat with your obsession you have over me.congrats.:clap2:

still attempting to sell that lie ....

Dude, you have serious dilusions of self-importance. Evidently you actually have so little you cling to the misconception this thread belongs to you. :cuckoo:

I'm the OP of this thread, ya Sock stalker loon. Seriously though, do you post on my thread every day of the week? And why? Just curious?

Yeah, the Sock Puppet stalkers really are truly whacked. What's their point? Why stalk? It's just too weird. :lol:

Yeah, the Sock Puppet stalkers really are truly whacked. What's their point? Why stalk? It's just too weird. :lol:

Just wondering,before I posted this video on my thread,had you seen this video before then of Obama bowing down to Bibi letting him rile the roost at ther white house? :D

had you already seen it or was that the first time after I posted it?

here again is the video i am talking about as a refresher.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes or no paul? had you already seen it before i posted it or was that the first time by chance?

stalkers? a few post back we were all one guy?!
look who's talking about weird!!!!!!!

Anyone have any Idea what Obamas politics has to do with 911?
there is a conspiracy myth that some political candidates are groomed from the time they are young to be world leaders.....the convoluted gist of it is, that Obama and all the 4 preceding presidents were in on it..
on the other hand handjob says it because he thinks it sounds cool .

Forum List

Back