9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

Cornhole this is getting old ether you can prove flt77 was found in side the p or you can not if not just man up and say so.
Yes we know you have moved on and we know why you cant prove shit.
Stop your shuck and jive tactics, help us help you.

Are you kidding?
He thinks people are foolish enough to buy into nothing more than his SPECULATION as proof.

The passenger remains prove it was AA77.

Unless you wish to give us your theory on how the remains got there.

Of course you don’t.

The light poles are just another piece of physical evidence you have to run from
Proves no such thing, only that you are too stupid to know the difference between a fact and your imagination.

I am still waiting for the plane #s.
I dont give a fuck about your lite polls at this point.
This shill ever since 9/11 has happened,Always retreats to his lame ass light poles when he is getting his ass kicked and checkmated,never fails. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
In order to have a sane discussion of merit a person would need some kind of regulated debate where when they pull this juvenile shit they can be booted out of the thread.

He has no clu what it takes to prove anything and here he is foaming at the mouth looking about as stupid as anyone could look out here and isnt even smart enough to realize his total failure and regardless if he is doing it through natural stupidity or because its his job to be stupid he is actually discrediting the oct. Obnoxious and childish as that might be there is an upside LOL

But but but the poles dna matched the dna on the missing wings.
You will like this, forensic structural analyst Huxley;

"Fire did not bring down WTC7"!

The guv lied about 911, falsified reports!

Dr. Leroy Hulsey Testifies before Panel of Attorneys

The world is lightyears byeond corns juvenile trolling.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for the plane #s.
I dont give a fuck about your lite polls at this point.
This shill ever since 9/11 has happened,Always retreats to his lame ass light poles when he is getting his ass kicked and checkmated,never fails. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
In order to have a sane discussion of merit a person would need some kind of regulated debate where when they pull this juvenile shit they can be booted out of the thread.

He has no clu what it takes to prove anything and here he is foaming at the mouth looking about as stupid as anyone could look out here and isnt even smart enough to realize his total failure and regardless if he is doing it through natural stupidity or because its his job to be stupid he is actually discrediting the oct. Obnoxious and childish as that might be there is an upside LOL
Yeah it’s too bad message boards don’t have a regulated debate rule that when shills like candyass always get desperate from getting checkmated,that when they start pulling that juvenile childish light poles shit evading the evidence,that they don’t boot them off these threads.

Folks remember what I posted before,it is the best advise I can only encourage so many times to not give the shill the attention he seeks which of course is :trolls:you feed him and take his bait,you indeed give him the attention he seeks in life.

Cornhole this is getting old ether you can prove flt77 was found in side the p or you can not if not just man up and say so.

Are you kidding?
He thinks people are foolish enough to buy into nothing more than his SPECULATION as proof.

Of course you don’t.

The light poles are just another piece of physical evidence you have to run from
Proves no such thing, only that you are too stupid to know the difference between a fact and your imagination.
Still dodging the question. How’d the passenger DNA get there?

Folks remember what I posted before,it is the best advise I can only encourage so many times to not give the shill the attention he seeks which of course is :trolls:you feed him and take his bait,you indeed give him the attention he seeks in life.
Good to see that you can’t resist me either. Lol

Are you kidding?

Of course you don’t.

Do you have prove of that or is that something you heard?
Still waiting for flt77 #s
And what is your theory for the poles?

Are you kidding?

Of course you don’t.

DMORT matched the passenger remains to DNA samples provided by their survivors.

The poles were clearly knocked down by an airplane. Since the only plane to crash into the pentagon on that morning was AA77, it was AA77 that knocked them down.

Are you kidding?

Of course you don’t.

The poles were clearly knocked down by an airplane. Since the only plane to crash into the pentagon on that morning was AA77, it was AA77 that knocked them down.
Wow those are some bold statements I would assume you can back that up right?
I am guessing you can provide us with that dna list.
And then you will have no problem providing the # found on the parts right?
Thank you looking forward to seeing them, with out them all you have is well I was told, I saw it on t. v. which is meaningless.
No dna list no # list no plane.

Thank you looking forward to seeing them, with out them all you have is well I was told, I saw it on t. v. which is meaningless.
corny diligently investigating 911!

Monkey Scratches Butt and smells... and faints!.gif

the only people that continue to post idiocy after being incontrovertibly debunked are trolls.

Now days its lonely at the bottom of the gene pool, corny needs company.

Last edited:

Are you kidding?

Of course you don’t.

So what caused the massive explosion at the Pentagon? There was an explosion right?

So what caused the massive explosion at the Pentagon? There was an explosion right?
You tell us, its your theory.If in fact it was a plane, it was not an explosion. but
Since you have no valid evidence that flt77 was found in the P, Id like to know what you think caused it?

WOW! I didnt see that!
No kidding that is bold.
"clearly knocked down by a plane" and with no evidence flt77 or any other tail number for that matter was in the building cornys imagination is on steroids today.
Hasnt proven the last 2 claims and making a third claim that is at least 50 pay grades above cornys iq.
Ever notice its always the people that have no clue about physics and rules of evidence come out and toot their horns for the guv?

You tell us, its your theory.If in fact it was a plane, it was not an explosion. but
Since you have no valid evidence that flt77 was found in the P, Id like to know what you think caused it?
Oh brother. This is why nobody takes you guys seriously
sure because unlike you we dont imagine shit and worse promote fantasies as fact like you!

You dont care about facts, you cant, you dont have the education to know the difference as you have proven in spades in this thread.

Oh brother. This is why nobody takes you guys seriously
sure because unlike you we dont imagine shit and worse promote fantasies as fact like you!

You dont care about facts, you cant, you dont have the education to know the difference as you have proven in spades in this thread.

More comedy...

" .If in fact it was a plane, "

This is from April 15, 2020

I'm posting it on the conspiracy theory board to save the mods from having to.

Family members of those who died on September 11, 2001, joined building experts earlier today in submitting a “request for correction” to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) regarding its 2008 report on the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

There was a WTC Building #7? Prove it. No parts manifest; no building.

Forum List

Back