9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

DNA evidence is the gold standard. Therefore The government story is pretty much 100% correct.
You really should find yourself a thread that is more suited to your abilities, like comedy, or they have a rubber room on this board too, they would be a good fit for you.

I hate to tell you this but planes dont have DNA.

I hear the 9/11 commission report is so bulletproof that conspiracy kooks swore it was printed on Kevlar
Why would you swear such a thing?

best damn post on this thread.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:
Candycorn works for a top secret organization that
found a way to use DNA testing as proof there was no thermite in the 9/11 dust.
You mean candyASS,get it right dude.

You’re whining is hilarious. If the passenger’s DNA was at the pentagon, that means the plane crashed there.
Hey retard the ONLY way you can prove that a body was transported by flt77 into the P is to prove that flt77 was actually in the building, and you failed miserably.

Unless you you think scotty beamed the bodies in there? Not only that, you are too ignorant to realize you failed miserably.

AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN the only thing dna establishes as a fact is a body, it absolutely does NOT establish flt77 was found in the P. Sorry.

You can stomp your feet and throw as many tantrums as you want, the facts are the facts and the fact is you have nothing to prove flt77 was found in that building!

No amount of your trolling or strawman red herrings will change that.

We are waiting for those validation reports to back your claims, which if you cannot produce means you told us 2 lies.

1) serial number manifest for flight 77.
2) the DNA reports of all the passengers on flt 77.

Hope that helps.

More:

Dear Friends,

We at the Lawyers’ Committee hope you and your loved ones are well during these most unusual times.

As a result of the roller coaster of events that have unfolded throughout the world the normal flow of activities for all of us have been altered.

The Lawyers’ Committee is presently working on two major projects which will be launched in the near future, and is expecting a ruling shortly by a federal court judge on whether our Grand Jury Petition concerning explosions, incendiaries and controlled demolition used to destroy the World Trade Center Towers will be honored.

1. A large-scale Freedom of Information Campaign involving over twenty FOIAs will be sent to government agencies requesting documents which will be used in developing Grand Jury Petitions for all 9/11 related crimes scenes.

2. The Announcement of a new Grand Jury Petition which has been worked on for the past few months by the Lawyers’ Committee concerning specific 9/11 crimes never properly investigated or prosecuted, and which will be presented to the United States Attorney later this Summer.

3. We are now waiting for a decision from a federal court judge regarding our Grand Jury Petition submitted to United States Attorney Berman in the Southern District of New York. We have asked the judge for some indication that a Grand Jury regarding the evidence of explosives, incendiaries and controlled demolition used to destroy the World Trade Center Towers has been convened or to order the United States Attorney to present the evidence to the Grand Jury, if he has not already done so. The United States Attorney has filed papers saying that the co-plaintiffs have no standing.

The complaint filed on behalf of the co-plaintiffs by Mick Harrison, the Lawyers’ Committee Litigation Director, and co-counsel, John O’Kelly, and the motion to dismiss filed by the United States Attorney should be decided by the judge shortly, perhaps this month.

Making things even more interesting, if not confusing, is a directive for United States Attorney Berman’s removal as United States Attorney for the Southern District in New York. The Lawyers’ Committee has not yet discussed the significance of a new United States Attorney on the present lawsuit.

Stay Healthy and Think Positively.

David R. Meiswinkle
President/Executive Director
Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry

HAPPY SOLSTICE DAY! | Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry

(from source) PBS affiliates across the country today will begin airing a five-minute version of the new documentary SEVEN directed by Loose Change creator Dylan Avery about the explosive findings of the recently completed University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7.
https://www.ae911truth.org/news/694...-documentary-seven-begins-airing-today-on-pbs
There's a plant with seven-pointed leaves on that college campus. Educated, sober-minded people are too poor, and stoned addicts are at pains to explain too much sudden wealth and ill-gotten gains.

Explosive findings? I am in the same town tracking down a high explosive detonation inside my vehicle that was apparently intended to puncture my gas tank and burn me alive, but instead blew a hole in the exterior side wall and shattered a window while I just happened to be driving by the gate of a local military base.

I am still waiting for the plane #s.
I dont give a fuck about your lite polls at this point.
This shill ever since 9/11 has happened,Always retreats to his lame ass light poles when he is getting his ass kicked and checkmated,never fails. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

This shill ever since 9/11 has happened,Always retreats to his lame ass light poles when he is getting his ass kicked and checkmated,never fails. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Is this about the Pentagon missile conspiracy theory and the plane hitting the light pole coming in ? But never explaining why ALL the cameras were turned off that morning ? Are you kidding me ? :auiqs.jpg::lol::laugh2:

Is this about the Pentagon missile conspiracy theory and the plane hitting the light pole coming in ? But never explaining why ALL the cameras were turned off that morning ? Are you kidding me ? :auiqs.jpg::lol::laugh2:
This is about corny telling lies, the mouth is writing checks the ass cant cash.

No, nothing about missiles. corny lied to us saying he verified flt77 was found in the P. He has been ducking dodging and hiding ever since because it was a lie. Same with 'all' the dna lie. corny busted.

DNA evidence is the gold standard. Therefore The government story is pretty much 100% correct.
You really should find yourself a thread that is more suited to your abilities, like comedy, or they have a rubber room on this board too, they would be a good fit for you.

I hate to tell you this but planes dont have DNA.

I hear the 9/11 commission report is so bulletproof that conspiracy kooks swore it was printed on Kevlar
Why would you swear such a thing?

best damn post on this thread.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile::TH_WAY~113:
Candycorn works for a top secret organization that
found a way to use DNA testing as proof there was no thermite in the 9/11 dust.

Well, it’s another division but we get paid the same.

Care to tell us how a missile took down 5 light poles that were several dozen feet apart? Of course you don’t. Of course a more vexing question for you conspiracy kooks is why the alleged plotters would include the poles to start with. But that’s another thing you cannot explain so of course you won’t go anywhere near it.

Just watch.

Watching your desperation

Care to tell us how a missile took down 5 light poles that were several dozen feet apart? Of course you don’t. Of course a more vexing question for you conspiracy kooks is why the alleged plotters would include the poles to start with. But that’s another thing you cannot explain so of course you won’t go anywhere near it.

Just watch.
Thats not what he said.

Watching your 'extreme desperation' to divert and troll every irellevant point to distract from the truth that: you have NO EVIDENCE that flt77 was found in the P is hilarious!

You cant cover your lies with juvenile attempts to distract.

Yeh just watch!

Just watch.
Thats not what he said.

Watching your 'extreme desperation' to divert and bring in every irellevant point to distract the from the truth that you have NO EVIDENCE that flt77 was found in the P is hilarious!

Yeh just watch!

Feel free to account for the passenger DNA being found at the Pentagon. You never have.

I’ve moved on to other physical evidence like the light poles. You can’t account for them either.

You’re 0 for 2.

This is one of those issue where Trump is 100% on the side of the Saudis.
I fully believe Clinton's and GW's administation knew what was going to happen.
The Saudis have just been handed the FBI's full report on the entire history that led up to 9/11.
The FBI is withholding this same information from the Attorneys suing the Saudis.

Cornhole this is getting old ether you can prove flt77 was found in side the p or you can not if not just man up and say so.
Yes we know you have moved on and we know why you cant prove shit.
Stop your shuck and jive tactics, help us help you.

Just watch.
Thats not what he said.

Watching your 'extreme desperation' to divert and bring in every irellevant point to distract the from the truth that you have NO EVIDENCE that flt77 was found in the P is hilarious!

Yeh just watch!

Feel free to account for the passenger DNA being found at the Pentagon. You never have.

I’ve moved on to other physical evidence like the light poles. You can’t account for them either.

You’re 0 for 2.
Still trying to bluff your way through this, hilarious! :badgrin:

Proof = flt77.
No Proof = no flt77.

You have no proof therefore you have no flt77.

Feel free to account for no plane.

Understandable that you would move the goal posts since you have been busted in 2 lies so far and cant prove flt77 went into the building.

Like dna poles do not prove flt77 was found in the P. Unvalidated scrap does not prove flt 77 was found in the P.

Got anything else you want to try?

Last edited:
Cornhole this is getting old ether you can prove flt77 was found in side the p or you can not if not just man up and say so.
Yes we know you have moved on and we know why you cant prove shit.
Stop your shuck and jive tactics, help us help you.
The passenger remains prove it was AA77.

Unless you wish to give us your theory on how the remains got there.

Of course you don’t.

The light poles are just another piece of physical evidence you have to run from

Forum List

Back