9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed opposes Trump’s CIA Director nominee Gina Haspel

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Khalid Shaikh Mohammed opposes Gina Haspel CIA nomination

According to The New York Times and other news outlets, Mohammed asked a military judge at the Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba to share six paragraphs he had written about Ms. Haspel with the Senate panel. After his 2003 capture in Pakistan, he was held and interrogated at secret CIA facilities in Afghanistan and Poland.

terroristasshole.jpg

rosieuuggg.png

He sure did stretch-out his t-shirt neck hole.

After being waterboarded 183 times - I'd like to hear what KSM has to say about Haspel - including whether she was personally involved. Also, why did Haspel oversee the destruction of the torture tapes - after being told to preserve them? What was she afraid of?

After being waterboarded 183 times - I'd like to hear what KSM has to say about Haspel - including whether she was personally involved. Also, why did Haspel oversee the destruction of the torture tapes - after being told to preserve them? What was she afraid of?

Revealing the identities of our people, Brainiac.

He murdered 3000 Americans and the Democrats want to be soft on poor oppressed Khalid.

I'd like to see you water boarded. It's funny how you love you some Muslim's, especially when you harbor so much hatred for your President.

Filthy Don chooses to celebrate the Muslim War Sword Dance with the 9/11 Saudi Terrorists.

He wasn't lying about their celebration as the Twin Towers were falling.:1041:

tenor.gif

According to The New York Times and other news outlets, Mohammed asked a military judge at the Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba to share six paragraphs he had written about Ms. Haspel with the Senate panel. After his 2003 capture in Pakistan, he was held and interrogated at secret CIA facilities in Afghanistan and Poland.

View attachment 192777

View attachment 192779

Have they asked Hannity to testify about what it was like when HE was waterboarded?

I'd like to see you water boarded. It's funny how you love you some Muslim's, especially when you harbor so much hatred for your President.
Hey...let's all stand in line behind Hannity who said he would do it for wounded veteran charities.

Hey...let's all stand in line behind Hannity who said he would do it for wounded veteran charities.

It's just a little water

Call him and urge him to do it.

It's just a little water
Been there...done that. When were YOU waterboarded?

Call him and urge him to do it.
Do it every year when I send him a letter asking when he would do it so I can donate.

View attachment 192777

View attachment 192779

Do you seriously believe this fool looks like some 'mastermind'

Let me tell you something you should know

We let the Saudi's fly outta here during a flight shutdown after 9/11

I's STILL be waterboarding them

But NoooOOOOOOoooooooooo

You want some idiot fall guy to validate our latest CIA snowflake

~S~

She deserves the job, no matter what the leftist pussies think. To paraphrase something George Orwell once said, "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough m̶e̶n̶ women stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

#MAGA! Torture is cool again!

When you're dealing with shitheads who burn women and children alive and want to kill as many Americans as they can, a little waterboarding is a Sunday picnic.

Let me ask you this: If some terrorists kidnapped your children, wife, or someone else you really loved, wouldn't you want to use all available means of obtaining information that could be used to free them?

She deserves the job, no matter what the leftist pussies think. To paraphrase something George Orwell once said, "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough m̶e̶n̶ women stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

That was dumb even quite knowingly Filthy Don grabbed your clam. :113:

Forum List

Back