9 month old charged with attempted murder in Pakistan

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/world/baby-charged-attempted-murder-goes-hiding-pakistan-n74526

Relatives of a nine-month-old baby charged with attempted murder in Pakistan have taken him into hiding, a relative said on Tuesday, in a case that has thrown a spotlight on Pakistan's dysfunctional criminal justice system.

Mohammad Musa Khan appeared in court in the city of Lahore last week, charged with attempted murder along with his father and grandfather after a mob protesting against gas cuts and price increases stoned police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills.

"Police are vindictive. Now they are trying to settle the issue on personal grounds, that's why I sent my grandson to Faisalabad for protection," the baby's grandfather, Muhammad Yasin, told Reuters, referring to a central Pakistani city.
The baby was apparently charged because an assistant sub-inspector complained in a crime report that Musa's whole family had beaten him up and injured his head

Last edited:
Did you see that kid?

Obviously a danger to one and all.

pc-140408-pakistan-baby-830a_6d8b78182550f014bf9f30f28a8d76b2.nbcnews-ux-680-480.jpg

NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News

Relatives of a nine-month-old baby charged with attempted murder in Pakistan have taken him into hiding, a relative said on Tuesday, in a case that has thrown a spotlight on Pakistan's dysfunctional criminal justice system.

Mohammad Musa Khan appeared in court in the city of Lahore last week, charged with attempted murder along with his father and grandfather after a mob protesting against gas cuts and price increases stoned police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills.

"Police are vindictive. Now they are trying to settle the issue on personal grounds, that's why I sent my grandson to Faisalabad for protection," the baby's grandfather, Muhammad Yasin, told Reuters, referring to a central Pakistani city.
The baby was apparently charged because an assistant sub-inspector complained in a crime report that Musa's whole family had beaten him up and injured his head

What do you expect? It's a Muslim country! They are batshit crazy!

Don't look now but a version of "charging the whole family" for an offense has already come to the U S A. The IRS is confiscating parent's debt from son's and daughter's tax refunds at this time.

Forum List

Back