9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

what kind of low life degenerates use such a tragic accident for political gain?

leftist

again

you people are sub fucking human and make me wish that hell was real
We seem to get this same post after every senseless shooting

Sad story, but no reason to ban guns.
Outright stupididity and now a little girl has to live the rest of her life knowing she killed somebody
She'll be just fine
how the fuck did you arrive at your side splitting conclusion:lol:
Ps the instructor was turned into a bit of a skull pilot, bits of his head must have flown everywhere.

There you have it

-Geaux

Guns and birthday parties for 9 year olds. Ya, nothing could go wrong there, lol. Dumbest idea ever. In the history of mankind.

Outright stupididity and now a little girl has to live the rest of her life knowing she killed somebody
She'll be just fine
Ps the instructor was turned into a bit of a skull pilot, bits of his head must have flown everywhere.

There you have it

-Geaux
There you have what Gateaux?

She'll be just fine

There you have it

-Geaux

Again, a double 'There You have it' :badgrin:

-Geaux

She'll be just fine.
The greatest threat to the quality of her life is people like you saying her life is ruined
You never shot and killed anyone at 9 years old and you don't seem fine. Why should she be?
She'll get some therapy and will come to believe it wasn't her fault. Unless of course some idiot like you keeps telling her that her life is ruined because of an accident that was in no way her fault

She'll be just fine.
The greatest threat to the quality of her life is people like you saying her life is ruined
Are all gun owners as callous as you?

You wouldn't even feel remorse for killing someone?
You said her life was ruined. You are of course wrong.

I never said she wouldn't feel remorse I said she will be fine in time.

You're the one who thinks she won't

She'll be just fine.

Where did I ever say her life was ruined?

It was you who said it you callous bastard

She'll be just fine.
You never shot and killed anyone at 9 years old and you don't seem fine. Why should she be?
She'll get some therapy and will come to believe it wasn't her fault. Unless of course some idiot like you keeps telling her that her life is ruined because of an accident that was in no way her fault
Which shows how disturbed you are.

She'll be just fine.

So saying a life ridden with the guilt of the knowledge she killed some one is not a ruined life in your mind?

She'll be just fine.
Check back with me in 10 years so you can tell me you were wrong

She'll be just fine.

So saying a life ridden with the guilt of the knowledge she killed some one is not a ruined life in your mind?

So ....how long does it usually take gun owners to get over it?
You think if daddy buys her a new gun she will forget about the time she shot a man in the face and killed him?

She'll be just fine.
Check back with me in 10 years so you can tell me you were wrong
She'll never be 100% fine. And she'll always think that her dad is a dumb shit for letting her do something dangerous beyond her capabilities. But she can at least feel better for killing a moron.

She'll be just fine.

Therapy?

Therapy is for pussy liberals. Get her back on the range and she will forget all about it

She'll be just fine

There you have it

-Geaux

Again, a double 'There You have it' :badgrin:

-Geaux
is a double Gateaux a two tiered wedding cake?

A nine year old girl kills her instructor with an Uzi. This will probably lead to Arizona changing its laws regarding young children firing automatic weapons

Foghorn_Leghorn_laughing.gif

Darwinism at work.

Fool is stupid enough to put a weapon that is far too powerful for a child to control in the hands of said child

Idiot gets killed.

Sounds like justice, to me.

Better she take him out than an innocent person there doing target practice.

Forum List

Back