9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

The left doesn't have anything to say about Jihadists teaching children how to kill Jews and Christians.

palestinian_children_guns.jpg
So long as those guns are out of our streets, our schools, our shopping malls and our churches, what happens in the Middle East stays in the Middle East.

Why would you compare the United States with radical Islam?.Guns, that's why. The love of guns by short sighted people who see them as benign. The glamorizations of guns and the gun culture by people who cannot think passed a trigger. The utter lack of concern for public safety by hicks and idiots who think guns belong everywhere.

Gun lovers are disgusting with their desire to arm everyone. Now children are redressing the balance.

Wow 10 pages. I see all the gun grabbin' frothers got right on this as soon as their sleep meds wore off.

How come your link doesn't work?

And why does the video cut off before anything happens to the instructor?

Exactly. I didn't see anything.

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

Don't worry. Nobody will ever confuse you with someone who served their country.

What else can a 9-year-old think when he or she is handed a deadly weapon? This kid's got Barbie dolls in her bedroom, not Smith & Wessons.
Hey don't make assumptions like that. They might be GI Joes. She may be transgenered.

This was NOT an accident. This was the result of some idiotic parents taking their kid to a shooting range, where an even bigger idiot handed the kid a dangerous weapon and didn't even THINK that she wouldn't be able to handle the recoil.

Good fucking riddance, I say.

I am pretty sure that fits the definition of accident, oh she who cannot think without assistance.

So this story should go unreported?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.

Arguing with the voices in your head again? No one said the story shouldn't be reported, or that a 9 year old should have an Uzi, but thanks for proving you have no working brain cells.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

That girl could have just a easily run over and killed a guy at a go cart track

Death by bumper cart?
jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

So? This ain't Israel, honey. And we don't shoot Muslims here.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

It's fun to watch liberals rationalize an issue.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?

Its not libs who are saying incredibly stupid things like:
A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

Yeah, you're right. They usually don't have a clue about guns. They feel that large capacity magazines can only be loaded once, or that changing a revolver from a 6 shooter to a 5 shooter is going to make any difference. Most of these mass-shooters don't even bother with a revolver. They always go semi-auto pistols, full-auto rifles, and shotguns.

BTW, what's stupid about it? I was on an 'A' Team for several years and the best weapon I ever used for urban warfare was a weapon fitted exactly the way I described. It was magic.

Yeah...the days of the Saturday night special are pretty much over.
And yes a suppressor is the SHIT!! Shot an FNX .45 Tactical the other day with an Osprey on it....man I want one for my FNX but I'm not willing to jump through the hoops to get one.
I know. Being able to use those weapons is one of the benefits of being in the military. Also, explosives are awesome.

Well, on the bright side, that's one less idiot who'll teach a 9 year old how to shoot a machine gun. :clap2:

Cars have improved dramatically. Life vest works great for pools.
I wonder why the left doesn't put as much energy into making automobiles and swimming pools safer for kids?

Instead, they go after a data outlier relative to kids killed by guns. Seems like a small return in investment with all those dangerous pools and cars out there

-Geaux

Really freaking weird that nutters don't know that guns swimming pools and cars are different. They also don't seem to know that we have passed many laws to mitigate the damage done by both and that in the case of cars, 8yo's aren't allowed to operate them.

Dumb nutters.

Allowed? I think you mean legally authorized. In any case, last time I checked, cars are not a right, however, a gun is.

-Geaux

So this story should go unreported?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.

Arguing with the voices in your head again? No one said the story shouldn't be reported, or that a 9 year old should have an Uzi, but thanks for proving you have no working brain cells.

Well actually boedicca did in post 175. I doubt she's alone.

Just got this from a friend:

I heard an interview with the owner of the range tonight. He is defending the practice of anyone from 8- 80 having the right to experience firing an uzi. A big part of his market is children's birthday parties. Unfreekingreal.
Their website is currently off line - www.bulletsandburgers.com

Some interesting reviews on trip adviser:
"This is a great place for young children to learn to fire Uzis. With this kind of training, kids will never have to worry about bullying in school."

"all the guns I shot were exactly what I imagined. I especially loved the auto ak47, 249SAW and .50 Barret sniper rifles. the burger was excellent and I even got to ride the biggest monster truck in the world!!! Excellent experience, only regret I have is not purchasing more ammo."

So, now we're teaching our kids to SHOOT bullies?

Be sure to follow the link.

Parties for bachlorette and birthday parties.

This is some sick stuff.

The left doesn't have anything to say about Jihadists teaching children how to kill Jews and Christians.

palestinian_children_guns.jpg
So long as those guns are out of our streets, our schools, our shopping malls and our churches, what happens in the Middle East stays in the Middle East.

Why would you compare the United States with radical Islam?.Guns, that's why. The love of guns by short sighted people who see them as benign. The glamorizations of guns and the gun culture by people who cannot think passed a trigger. The utter lack of concern for public safety by hicks and idiots who think guns belong everywhere.

Gun lovers are disgusting with their desire to arm everyone. Now children are redressing the balance.
Obama is a hypocrite. He disarms out military and ships millions in arms to Muslims rebels in Syria. He gives our military weapons to the police and then sends Al Sharpton out to protest. He sells military grade weapons to drug cartels and they help bring in thousands of people from Central America. He has helped sell more guns in America than any president in our history.

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.
I'd rather teach my kid about guns and how to protect himself, than teaching him being queer is normal.
only in America

The anti second amendment movement, like the AGW movement, are used by the power elite to expand the power of the federal government. This is apparent to anyone capable of thinking...sadly many Americans are incapable of thinking.

Some believe allowing government to take guns from the people, is the answer. Anyone who has bothered to study history, knows disarming the people has terrible consequences for the people.

what kind of low life degenerates use such a tragic accident for political gain?

leftist

again

you people are sub fucking human and make me wish that hell was real
Tom I'm ambivalent about the political gain theory, but I do like a good laugh.This thread contains some crackers.

Forum List

Back