9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

Read Post 118. The NRA has been actively promoting guns to children, it's their next big market now that they've suckered the adults into thinking they have to own one.

If I dial back to the 1970s I seriously can't imagine parents putting an Uzi in a kid's hands, it would be unthinkable. But the NRA knows that advertising works. Madison Ave all the way.

I'm no fan of the NRA, but I have never heard them suggest that you should give a 9 year old an uzi.

Someone gave dick cheney a hunting rifle and look what happened. And he was backup commander in chief no less.

What do you suppose the parents had in mind when they decided their little girl needed to learn to shoot an Uzi? And, to video the blessed event?

Maybe they were planning a party where they could show off their child's won
America is just gun-happy. And it shows in more ways than one.
Here we are stacked up against the U.K., Australia and Germany for police killing unarmed citizens.
We have this mentality in this country that is packaged and sold by the NRA. Stupid gun-nuts don't even understand how badly they are brainwashed.

Here's One Theory About Why Cops In America Kill So Many People
Why Do US Police Kill So Many People - Business Insider

chart-comparing-police-shootings-in-2011.jpg

You have to admit that if we could control all those feral blacks those numbers wouldnt be near as high.

BS from the KKK faction.

If you want to spew racist garbage, go start a thread and stop trying to turn this into yet another racist rant.

Fact is, handing little Susie an Uzi was a disastrous idea from the get go. THAT is the subject of the thread.

Read Post 118. The NRA has been actively promoting guns to children, it's their next big market now that they've suckered the adults into thinking they have to own one.

If I dial back to the 1970s I seriously can't imagine parents putting an Uzi in a kid's hands, it would be unthinkable. But the NRA knows that advertising works. Madison Ave all the way.

I'm no fan of the NRA, but I have never heard them suggest that you should give a 9 year old an uzi.

Not long ago, I read the NRA wants to make grades contingent on gun training. I think they called it "Everyone Gets A Gun". Pretty sick but not surprising since the right is so against real education turning us into "elites and snobs".

Congratulations gun zealot idiots everywhere.... Since you want guns to become a part of our house and hearth, like dogs and cars, you should take a moment, and I know it will only be a moment, to recognize the sheer stupidity of assault weapons as part of our domestic culture.

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor
Aug 27, 2014, 12:59 AM ET

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said. The shooting happened at 10 a.m. Monday at Bullets and Burgers, a facility located at Arizona Last Stop, a tourist spot southeast of Las Vegas.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
It is not known if the range had an age limit."""

Two lives ruined because one was an idiot and the other had idiots for parents.

Thank god for our second amendment rights

The right of a nine year old to shoot an Uzi shall not be infringed

How come your link doesn't work?
Congratulations gun zealot idiots everywhere.... Since you want guns to become a part of our house and hearth, like dogs and cars, you should take a moment, and I know it will only be a moment, to recognize the sheer stupidity of assault weapons as part of our domestic culture.

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said. The shooting happened at 10 a.m. Monday at Bullets and Burgers, a facility located at Arizona Last Stop, a tourist spot southeast of Las Vegas.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Shit happens

-Geaux

Until it's your kid.....Why are righties so myopic?

I see no proof that the instructor was killed.

I suspect yet another hoax.

9-year-old accidentally kills range instructor with Uzi - CNN.com

What do you suppose the parents had in mind when they decided their little girl needed to learn to shoot an Uzi? And, to video the blessed event?

Maybe they were planning a party where they could show off their child's won
America is just gun-happy. And it shows in more ways than one.
Here we are stacked up against the U.K., Australia and Germany for police killing unarmed citizens.
We have this mentality in this country that is packaged and sold by the NRA. Stupid gun-nuts don't even understand how badly they are brainwashed.

Here's One Theory About Why Cops In America Kill So Many People
Why Do US Police Kill So Many People - Business Insider

chart-comparing-police-shootings-in-2011.jpg

You have to admit that if we could control all those feral blacks those numbers wouldnt be near as high.

BS from the KKK faction.

If you want to spew racist garbage, go start a thread and stop trying to turn this into yet another racist rant.

Fact is, handing little Susie an Uzi was a disastrous idea from the get go. THAT is the subject of the thread.

Another dumbfuck post by dudely...
Read what it says on fleaparties graph. I'm not the one changing the subject.
And when you have dumbfucks like Kajieme Powell yelling at police to "shoot me now" i'm not sure what else you should expect.

I am sure that the parents were only trying to prepare the 9 year old for a possible armed robbery of her lemonade stand.

Daddy wanted to brag to his drinking buddies how his little girl shot an Uzi

How come your link doesn't work?

Shit happens

-Geaux

Until it's your kid.....Why are righties so myopic?

I see no proof that the instructor was killed.

I suspect yet another hoax.

ALL of the TV news accounts and the on line articles say the 39 yo man was killed. How about you list all those other "hoaxes"?

Or, admit you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel and coming up empty.

:bsflag:

I would think you would be all for that. Maybe then those ignorant ass gangsters would stop holding their guns sideways and they actually might hit what they were aiming at. Then they might actually be able to win a gunfight against the cops instead of getting their shit blown away on a regular basis.

There would be a lot less mess if we just educated all our people instead of following the RW plan of having minority kids cleaning toilets while we get our talent from China, India and other countries.

I would think you would be all for that. Maybe then those ignorant ass gangsters would stop holding their guns sideways and they actually might hit what they were aiming at. Then they might actually be able to win a gunfight against the cops instead of getting their shit blown away on a regular basis.

There would be a lot less mess if we just educated all our people instead of following the RW plan of having minority kids cleaning toilets while we get our talent from China, India and other countries.

They'd have to stop dropping out for that plan to come to fruition.

Why don't you sheep all grow up for a second.

The fault here is the instructor's. Not the kid's not the gun's not the second amendment's not the NRA's.

Tell me if a driving instructor fucked up and caused a student driver to crash resulting in the instructor's death who would you blame for the accident the student, the instructor or the law allowing people to drive?

The fault here is the instructor's. Not the kid's not the gun's not the second amendment's not the NRA's.

Tell me if a driving instructor fucked up and caused a student driver to crash resulting in the instructor's death who would you blame for the accident the student, the instructor or the law allowing people to drive?

If a driving instructor is allowed to put a nine year old behind the wheel of a Ferrari .....I would blame the law

Another dumbass.
It's a youth shotgun. All you have to do is look at the length of pull.
But I guess thats to much to ask of a pussy liberal with zero knowledge of firearms.

I guess that I am surprised that Bubba and his buddy Billy Bob are not drinking beer while laughing at the kid getting thrown off his feet from recoil....

If a driving instructor is allowed to put a nine year old behind the wheel of a Ferrari .....I would blame the law

Not if it was on a closed track you wouldnt.

Forum List

Back