9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

Well, it didn't take long before the libs in this thread went to higher ground. But there's non left which is why they are pinned down at the moment

-Geaux

Whose complaining? She was there to learn to kill someone. It was just "practice", right?

Cars have improved dramatically. Life vest works great for pools.
I wonder why the left doesn't put as much energy into making automobiles and swimming pools safer for kids?

Instead, they go after a data outlier relative to kids killed by guns. Seems like a small return in investment with all those dangerous pools and cars out there

-Geaux

Really freaking weird that nutters don't know that guns swimming pools and cars are different. They also don't seem to know that we have passed many laws to mitigate the damage done by both and that in the case of cars, 8yo's aren't allowed to operate them.

Dumb nutters.

Well, it didn't take long before the libs in this thread went to higher ground. But there's non left which is why they are pinned down at the moment

-Geaux

Whose complaining? She was there to learn to kill someone. It was just "practice", right?

Good point. Its not as though the Uzi is for hunting for home protection.

Yep, that practice session went perfectly.

Too bad that little girl will have to live with that for the rest of her life. Not to mention the family of the dead man.

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

If I were the instructor I would have kept a gloved hand near the barrel to control it.
No problem with it getting away from her that way.
Nope, I'd teach her how to fire something with less of a kick first. If she can't handle the thing she shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

Thats just it. They dont kick much at all,it's a 9mm for Gods sake.
For a full grown man who knows how to handle a fully automatic submachine gun it does not kick that bad, but for a young girl who has never fired a fully auto weapon it is a stupid choice.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

That girl could have just a easily run over and killed a guy at a go cart track

Death by bumper cart?
jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

So? This ain't Israel, honey. And we don't shoot Muslims here.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

-Geaux

Good point. Its not as though the Uzi is for hunting for home protection.

Yep, that practice session went perfectly.

Too bad that little girl will have to live with that for the rest of her life. Not to mention the family of the dead man.

Given American's proclivity for lawsuits, I wonder if the instructor's family will find a way to sue the little girl's family.

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

If I were the instructor I would have kept a gloved hand near the barrel to control it.
Nope, I'd teach her how to fire something with less of a kick first. If she can't handle the thing she shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

Death by bumper cart?
jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

It's fun to watch liberals rationalize an issue.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.
I'd rather teach my kid about guns and how to protect himself, than teaching him being queer is normal.

A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

You mean a stock? It had a stock on it. There are other vids out there that show the weapon slipping from her shoulder and pivoting upward. The thing I dont get is you have to depress a safety mechanism on the back of the grip or it'll stop firing.
9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Teacher Video Break.com

You mean a stock? It had a stock on it. There are other vids out there that show the weapon slipping from her shoulder and pivoting upward. The thing I dont get is you have to depress a safety mechanism on the back of the grip or it'll stop firing.
Did it have a long barrel or silencer?
No.

And she wasn't holding it correctly. She was John Wayneing the thing. No small wonder she lost control of it.

Congratulations gun zealot idiots everywhere.... Since you want guns to become a part of our house and hearth, like dogs and cars, you should take a moment, and I know it will only be a moment, to recognize the sheer stupidity of assault weapons as part of our domestic culture.

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor
Aug 27, 2014, 12:59 AM ET

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said. The shooting happened at 10 a.m. Monday at Bullets and Burgers, a facility located at Arizona Last Stop, a tourist spot southeast of Las Vegas.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
It is not known if the range had an age limit."""

Two lives ruined because one was an idiot and the other had idiots for parents.

Hey moron, I don't have an Uzi. Anyone who gives that kind if gun to a 9 year old deserves to get his ignorant ass shot.

You are the kind of moron who wouldnt know an assault weapon from a donut. Keep your stupidity out of my business.

No.

And she wasn't holding it correctly. She was John Wayneing the thing. No small wonder she lost control of it.

It's obvious she lost control. But how did she keep the safety mechanism depressed and and trigger pulled at the same time when it rode up on her?
Kinda weird how it happened.
The instructor definitely screwed up when he only had her fire one round and then went straight to auto. I would have had her fire at least a mag in single shot to see if she was making any dangerous mistakes before turning her loose on full auto.
That girl is plenty strong enough to control the recoil,inexperience was the problem.

No.

It's obvious she lost control. But how did she keep the safety mechanism depressed and and trigger pulled at the same time when it rode up on her?
Kinda weird how it happened.
The instructor definitely screwed up when he only had her fire one round and then went straight to auto. I would have had her fire at least a mag in single shot to see if she was making any dangerous mistakes before turning her loose on full auto.
That girl is plenty strong enough to control the recoil,inexperience was the problem.
That goes without saying.

This story shouldn't have become a gun rights issue. This is just a story about stupidity. I'm all for teaching children how to handle a weapon. I lived in the country, and people did it all the time without incident. But an uzi is a bit much for a 9 year old. The parents and instructor should have known better.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
This story shouldn't have become a gun rights issue. This is just a story about stupidity. I'm all for teaching children how to handle a weapon. I lived in the country, and people did it all the time without incident. But an uzi is a bit much for a 9 year old. The parents and instructor should have known better.

Definitely not the best starter gun. Probably the first time she ever fired a gun in her life.

Death by bumper cart?

It's fun to watch liberals rationalize an issue.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?

It's fun to watch righties try to dodge the topic for lack of an explanation of a 9-year-old girl shooting an Uzi and killing her instructor.... except the brainwashing they get from the NRA.

NRA Releases Shooting Practice Game for Kids Aged Four and Up
A month after the Newtown shootings, group releases game for simulating shooting firearms.

NRA Releases Shooting Practice Game for Kids Aged Four and Up - US News

Read Post 118. The NRA has been actively promoting guns to children, it's their next big market now that they've suckered the adults into thinking they have to own one.

If I dial back to the 1970s I seriously can't imagine parents putting an Uzi in a kid's hands, it would be unthinkable. But the NRA knows that advertising works. Madison Ave all the way.

well, with the bed wetters out in full force yet again not letting a tragedy go to waste, time for perspective. First off, no you may not take my guns or my gun rights. Just getting that out of the way up front. Secondly, while I fully support the 2nd Amendment, this whole situation is just beyond stupid. Of course, none of the media reports state if the girl ever handled such a weapon before or was this her first time. Assuming this is her first time with a weapon of such caliber, I would not allow a 9 year old to handle something like that. Start off slowly with basic gun safety using wooden models, then graduate up to a BB gun. Once that is mastered, then you can move into a .22. Only after a few years would I even consider allowing my kid to handle something like this, but they would need to prove they could. This tragedy isn't the gun's fault, not the NRA's fault either. Since the report doesn't have all the details, I'll take it at face value, but a seasoned instructor would be hard pressed convincing me this was a safe situation. And of course, let's not forget the parents who were too concerned with making a stupid video rather than being responsible. I'll wait for further facts to come out before making final judgements, but up front, this is how I see it.

Forum List

Back