9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

E
The left doesn't have anything to say about Jihadists teaching children how to kill Jews and Christians.

palestinian_children_guns.jpg
Don't be such a fucking tool.
Oh, you never learned about irony in school?
Exactly who said that this was OK?
Nobody said it was ok, it's just ignored. The lack of condemnation from the left is pretty obvious.
A point can be made that the folks you may or may not actively enable are doing much worse than teaching gun safety to kids.

An UZI is a stupid weapon choice for anyone. In full auto after the 2nd shot you are shooting at seagulls in the sky. It is not very accurate and on full auto you need to fire very short bursts to hit anything. The only thing an UZI is good for is to spray and pray.

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

If I were the instructor I would have kept a gloved hand near the barrel to control it.
No problem with it getting away from her that way.
Nope, I'd teach her how to fire something with less of a kick first. If she can't handle the thing she shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

An UZI is a stupid weapon choice for anyone. In full auto after the 2nd shot you are shooting at seagulls in the sky. It is not very accurate and on full auto you need to fire very short bursts to hit anything. The only thing an UZI is good for is to spray and pray.
It's good for crowd control.

E
The left doesn't have anything to say about Jihadists teaching children how to kill Jews and Christians.

Nobody said it was ok, it's just ignored. The lack of condemnation from the left is pretty obvious.
A point can be made that the folks you may or may not actively enable are doing much worse than teaching gun safety to kids.
Start a thread on the topic and see what the results are. I know it will be hard doing this and demonize Obama at the same time , but try.

I think the OP proves two things; First, stand back a safe distance when teaching an untrained individual how to shoot. Second, best way to prevent accidents is teaching gun safety and proficiency. Especially at a young age. I pity the fool that dares to shoot up a school full of gun packing 8th graders.
thats right you have not had a good school massacre in a while, one must be due soon.
At least you hope so cuz you need one to feel vindicated.
nah just ambivilant

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.

It's a 9mm dipshit. She could handle a pistol in that caliber,when it's a sub it's even easier to control. Even in full auto she has plenty of strength to control it at that age.
I blame the instructor for moving her into full auto to fast and it surprised her.
I blame her for not pirouetting with the recoil and then taking out her parents and any stupid tossers who were watching

I can only hope you'd be there as well...

E

Start a thread on the topic and see what the results are. I know it will be hard doing this and demonize Obama at the same time , but try.
No, I think I made my point and debunked the premise of the OP thoroughly.

Dude it's 9mm,you can stay on target with em pretty easy.The gun is designed for kicking in doors and clearing rooms.Which it does a great job at,it's not intended as a long range weapon.

It's good for crowd control.
I disagree unless you want to be indiscriminate in who you shoot.

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

If I were the instructor I would have kept a gloved hand near the barrel to control it.
No problem with it getting away from her that way.
Nope, I'd teach her how to fire something with less of a kick first. If she can't handle the thing she shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

Thats just it. They dont kick much at all,it's a 9mm for Gods sake.

Dude it's 9mm,you can stay on target with em pretty easy.The gun is designed for kicking in doors and clearing rooms.Which it does a great job at,it's not intended as a long range weapon.
Spray and pray. It is not something you should teach a child to learn how to shoot with. I have shot the UZI & MAC10. both are good for one thing in IMO like you said clearing a room and not worrying about who you hit.

Last edited:
I
E

think there have been enough liberals in Hollywood making movies that show how disturbing such things are.

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

So this story should go unreported?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.
So you often make up shit and then argue with it?

Spray and pray. It is not something you should teach a child to learn how to soot with. I have shot the UZI & MAC10. both are good for one thing in IMO like you said clearing a room and not worrying about who you hit.

My old man had an Uzi and it was very easy to handle. The Mac10 is a joke.

I
E

think there have been enough liberals in Hollywood making movies that show how disturbing such things are.
Not really. They focus on the adults. All of these kids are innocent to the left. That's what the big deal over kids playing on the beach in Gaza was over. Funny thing is, those kids have been taught to use guns since they are big enough to hold them. I figure killing them when they're kids is a shame but also a mixed blessing. I've seen videos of Hamas having chains of school children helping launch mortars into Israel.

Cars have improved dramatically. Life vest works great for pools.
I wonder why the left doesn't put as much energy into making automobiles and swimming pools safer for kids?

Instead, they go after a data outlier relative to kids killed by guns. Seems like a small return in investment with all those dangerous pools and cars out there

-Geaux

Congratulations gun zealot idiots everywhere.... Since you want guns to become a part of our house and hearth, like dogs and cars, you should take a moment, and I know it will only be a moment, to recognize the sheer stupidity of assault weapons as part of our domestic culture.

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor
Aug 27, 2014, 12:59 AM ET

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said. The shooting happened at 10 a.m. Monday at Bullets and Burgers, a facility located at Arizona Last Stop, a tourist spot southeast of Las Vegas.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
It is not known if the range had an age limit."""

Two lives ruined because one was an idiot and the other had idiots for parents.

Shit happens

-Geaux

Until it's your kid.....Why are righties so myopic?

Or the family of the dead instructor.

Elsewhere, I read the range had an age limit of 8yo.

Too bad the video didn't show what had transpired before. I'd like to see how much she was told about the recoil. Wouldn't matter though because it still would have been a surprise to her.

Stupid parents, stupid shooting range. I was taught to handle and shoot pretty young to but certainly not an Uzi.

Forum List

Back