9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

This story shouldn't have become a gun rights issue. This is just a story about stupidity. I'm all for teaching children how to handle a weapon. I lived in the country, and people did it all the time without incident. But an uzi is a bit much for a 9 year old. The parents and instructor should have known better.

Read Post 118. The NRA has been actively promoting guns to children, it's their next big market now that they've suckered the adults into thinking they have to own one.

If I dial back to the 1970s I seriously can't imagine parents putting an Uzi in a kid's hands, it would be unthinkable. But the NRA knows that advertising works. Madison Ave all the way.
Show me where the NRA says "Just give 9 year olds fully automatic weapons for the fun of it".

You are a colossal idiot.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

That girl could have just a easily run over and killed a guy at a go cart track

Death by bumper cart?
jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

So? This ain't Israel, honey. And we don't shoot Muslims here.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

It's fun to watch liberals rationalize an issue.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?
Smart, they know no one has a gun to shoot back.

In the walmart shooting in Vegas only guy killed was armed.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

Death by bumper cart?

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?
Smart, they know no one has a gun to shoot back.

Read Post 118. The NRA has been actively promoting guns to children, it's their next big market now that they've suckered the adults into thinking they have to own one.

If I dial back to the 1970s I seriously can't imagine parents putting an Uzi in a kid's hands, it would be unthinkable. But the NRA knows that advertising works. Madison Ave all the way.

I'm no fan of the NRA, but I have never heard them suggest that you should give a 9 year old an uzi.

America is just gun-happy. And it shows in more ways than one.
Here we are stacked up against the U.K., Australia and Germany for police killing unarmed citizens.
We have this mentality in this country that is packaged and sold by the NRA. Stupid gun-nuts don't even understand how badly they are brainwashed.

Here's One Theory About Why Cops In America Kill So Many People
Why Do US Police Kill So Many People - Business Insider

chart-comparing-police-shootings-in-2011.jpg

well, with the bed wetters out in full force yet again not letting a tragedy go to waste, time for perspective. First off, no you may not take my guns or my gun rights. Just getting that out of the way up front. yadda yaddda yaddda y-a-w-n.

Knee-jerk idiot. Who said anything about your precious fucking rights? Get over yourself, narcissist.

I'm no fan of the NRA, but I have never heard them suggest that you should give a 9 year old an uzi.

NRA Releases Shooting Practice Game for Kids Aged Four and Up
A month after the Newtown shootings, group releases game for simulating shooting firearms.
NRA Releases Shooting Practice Game for Kids Aged Four and Up - US News

shooting game for kids .......arent the stores chock full of em........you oppose those rriiigghhtttt

Spot on, both points. Itty bitty penises demand high powered guns as compensation. Barring that they go for Harleys.

I suspect the girl's parents are pretty fucked up too, since they filmed the whole thing with their iPhone. What a pity. This girl should be removed from her parent's home. They are too stupid and immature to have small children in their care.

Spot on only both of your closed hateful minds,guess just men own a gun right. No keep stroking each other untill you get that big warm fuzzy fealing

Spot on, both points. Itty bitty penises demand high powered guns as compensation. Barring that they go for Harleys.

I suspect the girl's parents are pretty fucked up too, since they filmed the whole thing with their iPhone. What a pity. This girl should be removed from her parent's home. They are too stupid and immature to have small children in their care.

Spot on only both of your closed hateful minds,guess just men own a gun right. No keep stroking each other untill you get that big warm fuzzy fealing

At least I know how to spell "chicken" and "feeling".

A month after the Newtown shootings, group releases game for simulating shooting firearms.

There is a difference between releasing a video game and telling parents they should hand their kids uzis.

"Guns don't kill people. Video games, the media and Obama's budget kill people," LaPierre said at the Dec. 21 press conference. "There exists in this country, sadly, a callous, corrupt and corrupting shadow industry that sells and sows violence against its own people, through vicious, violent video games with names like 'Bulletstorm,' 'Grand Theft Auto,' 'Mortal Kombat' and 'Splatterhouse.'"

LaPierre is such a tool.

"Real weapons don't kill people. Fake ones do." :lol:

Given American's proclivity for lawsuits, I wonder if the instructor's family will find a way to sue the little girl's family.

I wondered the same thing but the insane and stupid participants all probably signed releases that basically say 'if you blow someone's head off, oh well, accidents happen, let's go to lunch'.

A 9yo and an Uzi.

Crimeny.

Every time we hear another story of the stupidity of the NRA dupes, you think they just can't get any dumber. But then they do.

Death by bumper cart?

Its not libs who are saying incredibly stupid things like:
A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

There is a difference between releasing a video game and telling parents they should hand their kids uzis.

"Guns don't kill people. Video games, the media and Obama's budget kill people," LaPierre said at the Dec. 21 press conference. "There exists in this country, sadly, a callous, corrupt and corrupting shadow industry that sells and sows violence against its own people, through vicious, violent video games with names like 'Bulletstorm,' 'Grand Theft Auto,' 'Mortal Kombat' and 'Splatterhouse.'"

LaPierre is such a tool.

"Real weapons don't kill people. Fake ones do." :lol:

Now there's a great idea. Use idiotic video games to get those kids numb at a very early age.

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

If I were the instructor I would have kept a gloved hand near the barrel to control it.
No problem with it getting away from her that way.
Nope, I'd teach her how to fire something with less of a kick first. If she can't handle the thing she shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

Thats just it. They dont kick much at all,it's a 9mm for Gods sake.
A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

You mean a stock? It had a stock on it. There are other vids out there that show the weapon slipping from her shoulder and pivoting upward. The thing I dont get is you have to depress a safety mechanism on the back of the grip or it'll stop firing.
9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Teacher Video Break.com
Did it have a long barrel or silencer?
No.

And she wasn't holding it correctly. She was John Wayneing the thing. No small wonder she lost control of it.

More mental masturbation from the nutter side. And, blaming the CHILD??? Are you crazy?

She was NOT "John Wayneing" anything. She was doing what the adults she trusted told her to do.

No one was "playing around" with a weapon, they were clearly at some kind of gun range.

The only problem I see is that the instructor stood right next to the girl while she was shootin'.

If I were the instructor I would have kept a gloved hand near the barrel to control it.
No problem with it getting away from her that way.
Nope, I'd teach her how to fire something with less of a kick first. If she can't handle the thing she shouldn't be allowed to handle it.

Thats just it. They dont kick much at all,it's a 9mm for Gods sake.

You mean a stock? It had a stock on it. There are other vids out there that show the weapon slipping from her shoulder and pivoting upward. The thing I dont get is you have to depress a safety mechanism on the back of the grip or it'll stop firing.
9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Teacher Video Break.com
Did it have a long barrel or silencer?
No.

And she wasn't holding it correctly. She was John Wayneing the thing. No small wonder she lost control of it.
Seriously? Blame the kid?

America is just gun-happy. And it shows in more ways than one.
Here we are stacked up against the U.K., Australia and Germany for police killing unarmed citizens.
We have this mentality in this country that is packaged and sold by the NRA. Stupid gun-nuts don't even understand how badly they are brainwashed.

Here's One Theory About Why Cops In America Kill So Many People
Why Do US Police Kill So Many People - Business Insider

chart-comparing-police-shootings-in-2011.jpg

You have to admit that if we could control all those feral blacks those numbers wouldnt be near as high.

Forum List

Back