9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

Another dumbass.
It's a youth shotgun. All you have to do is look at the length of pull.
But I guess thats to much to ask of a pussy liberal with zero knowledge of firearms.

I guess that I am surprised that Bubba and his buddy Billy Bob are not drinking beer while laughing at the kid getting thrown off his feet from recoil....

Pretty obvious the kid was playing it up for a laugh.

Now there's a great idea. Use idiotic video games to get those kids numb at a very early age.

I played plenty of violent video games as a child. Millions of other children do each year. Very few of them have any interest in emulating what they do in those games.

Why don't you sheep all grow up for a second.

The fault here is the instructor's. Not the kid's not the gun's not the second amendment's not the NRA's.

Tell me if a driving instructor fucked up and caused a student driver to crash resulting in the instructor's death who would you blame for the accident the student, the instructor or the law allowing people to drive?

If a driving instructor is allowed to put a nine year old behind the wheel of a Ferrari .....I would blame the law
it really has nothing to do with the age of the student and everything to do with the ineptitude of the instructor.

America is just gun-happy. And it shows in more ways than one.
Here we are stacked up against the U.K., Australia and Germany for police killing unarmed citizens.
We have this mentality in this country that is packaged and sold by the NRA. Stupid gun-nuts don't even understand how badly they are brainwashed.

Here's One Theory About Why Cops In America Kill So Many People
Why Do US Police Kill So Many People - Business Insider

chart-comparing-police-shootings-in-2011.jpg

Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

That girl could have just a easily run over and killed a guy at a go cart track

Death by bumper cart?
jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

So? This ain't Israel, honey. And we don't shoot Muslims here.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

It's fun to watch liberals rationalize an issue.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?

Its not libs who are saying incredibly stupid things like:
A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

Yeah, you're right. They usually don't have a clue about guns. They feel that large capacity magazines can only be loaded once, or that changing a revolver from a 6 shooter to a 5 shooter is going to make any difference. Most of these mass-shooters don't even bother with a revolver. They always go semi-auto pistols, full-auto rifles, and shotguns.

BTW, what's stupid about it? I was on an 'A' Team for several years and the best weapon I ever used for urban warfare was a weapon fitted exactly the way I described. It was magic.

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.

Who said, "Guns are good, even in the hands of children?"

You really believe you advance whatever anti-NRA agenda you have with such transparent propaganda?

:banana2:

The left doesn't have anything to say about Jihadists teaching children how to kill Jews and Christians.

palestinian_children_guns.jpg

Considering our militarized police force that treats citizens as enemies...and our President who is letting known illegal immigrant felons out of jail, it's rather prudent for parents to instruct their children in the safe use of a firearm.

The incident in the OP is an outlier. The children (future suicide bombers) being indoctrinated into the jihadist movement are not.

clingers trying to promote their fire stick culture (due to small pecker syndrome) through indoctrination. That girl will be in therapy for decades.

That girl could have just a easily run over and killed a guy at a go cart track

Death by bumper cart?
jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

Israel has to teach their kids how to shoot an UZI early so they can defend themselves from crazy murdering Muslims when they grow up.

So? This ain't Israel, honey. And we don't shoot Muslims here.

It's fun to watch idiots try to rationalize this tragedy as they continue to be numbed and dumbed down by the NRA.

It's fun to watch liberals rationalize an issue.

Israel does this out of necessity. The more it happens in America the more it might become a necessity. Most of the mass shootings in America happens in gun-free zones. Why is that?

Its not libs who are saying incredibly stupid things like:
A 9mm short rifle firing on full-auto still kicks. Put a 12" silencer and a shoulder rest on it and it become a super accurate weapon that kicks no more than a BB gun.

Yeah, you're right. They usually don't have a clue about guns. They feel that large capacity magazines can only be loaded once, or that changing a revolver from a 6 shooter to a 5 shooter is going to make any difference. Most of these mass-shooters don't even bother with a revolver. They always go semi-auto pistols, full-auto rifles, and shotguns.

BTW, what's stupid about it? I was on an 'A' Team for several years and the best weapon I ever used for urban warfare was a weapon fitted exactly the way I described. It was magic.

Yeah...the days of the Saturday night special are pretty much over.
And yes a suppressor is the SHIT!! Shot an FNX .45 Tactical the other day with an Osprey on it....man I want one for my FNX but I'm not willing to jump through the hoops to get one.

Rednecks on parade:

Another dumbass.
But I guess thats to much to ask of a pussy liberal with zero knowledge of firearms.

Which liberal is putting an Uzi in the hands of a nine year old girl?

We actually dont know the political affiliation of the little girls father.
But go ahead and keep speculating.

Too funny

Rednecks on parade:

Another dumbass.

Which liberal is putting an Uzi in the hands of a nine year old girl?

We actually dont know the political affiliation of the little girls father.
But go ahead and keep speculating.

Too funny

So you're saying democrats are such pussies they are afraid to own a firearm?

How come your link doesn't work?

And why does the video cut off before anything happens to the instructor?

The sheriff's department edited the tape before they released it to the press.

This is what is wrong with our gun culture. If it's all OK to have kids handling guns, then show the fucking consequences, don't edit out the parts where they blow someone's head off. Let's have reality.

But fantasy is what keeps the money rolling into the coffers of the NRA.
Needless to say the ironic farcical tragedy of this story made its way to the headlines on the BBC.
I have to laugh at the guy who said something along the lines of 'and you know what happened the last time when they tried to disarm us'. FFS Sleeping beauty: please awaken from thine 18th century slumbers, it is 2014 and the injuns and redcoats have gone.

Forum List

Back