90 Year Old WWII Vet Killed, Wife Raped

What's with the recent Drudge-led focus by the right wing on black-on-white crimes? What is your intention with this?

The intention is to point out the ridiculous notion that the President only talked about Trayvon's case b/c he was black.

In reality, the outcry re: the Martin case was the lack of an arrest - which led to the race hustlers such as Sharpton to make it into huge Nat'l news, and the chaos ensued.

So the intention is retarded - because there's also white on black murders happening every day that the President does NOT address, and so the standard is not race-based, it's national news controversy based.

People involved in partisan politics really do think like grade schoolers, on an umpteenth level, it's really sad.

What's with the recent Drudge-led focus by the right wing on black-on-white crimes? What is your intention with this?

Well [MENTION=38998]Freemason9[/MENTION], when the son of Freemason Grandmaster Tracey Martin was attacked, Trayvon Martin, there was a lot of news coverage on hows whites are bad and guns are bad, and whites with guns are demonic.

The intention is to point out the ridiculous notion that the President only talked about Trayvon's case b/c he was black.

In reality, the outcry re: the Martin case was the lack of an arrest - which led to the race hustlers such as Sharpton to make it into huge Nat'l news, and the chaos ensued.

So the intention is retarded - because there's also white on black murders happening every day that the President does NOT address, and so the standard is not race-based, it's national news controversy based.

People involved in partisan politics really do think like grade schoolers, on an umpteenth level, it's really sad.

You were great at Twister, weren't you.

white-victim-other-color.png

Just showing the hypocrisy in the media is all

The media ran this story.

Because it didn't blow up doesn't mean dick-all.

Do you really think that all cases should now be gigantic media frenzies?

Was Casey Anthony's daughter black or something?

Wasn't OJ black, his victims white, and that was HUUUUUGE news?

RRRRRRRrrrrrrlax always tear-eying for a double standard. The world isn't out to get you, old people.

Another black on white crime and no sharpton , no oblamo,

Is Al Sharpton supposed to fly in with a cape and use his superpowers to stop the crime?

Sorry I'm not getting your point.

No but he has a show where he could mention it right.. Obama and Sharpton sure had a loud mouth with the Trayvon martion case. Tell me why is it that Blacks make up only 13 percent of population but commits 50 percent of the murders

Is Al Sharpton supposed to fly in with a cape and use his superpowers to stop the crime?

No but he has a show where he could mention it right.. Obama and Sharpton sure had a loud mouth with the Trayvon martion case. Tell me why is it that Blacks make up only 13 percent of population but commits 50 percent of the murders

Sharpton doesn't have a news program, he has a political opinion show.

Calling him the "media" is completely ridiculous, and he should be expected to be all over a case that makes the left look bad as soon as right wing commentators spend a day or two making the right look bad.

You're asking for something completely ridiculous based on some twisted us vs. them partisan mentality, which is bringing our country to the gutter.

No but he has a show where he could mention it right..

Lots of people have shows where they could mention lots of things. If you want something in particular mentioned on a show you should get your own show, instead of stomping your feet and whining like a wittle BABY about other people's shows.

Tell me why is it that Blacks make up only 13 percent of population but commits 50 percent of the murders
You tell us. You're the expert.

Forum List

Back