91 Million Armed American Civilians Makes Me Feel Damned Good

because idiots like you decided to try to disarm lawful citizens, like in NYC, Chicago, and Washington D.C, and it took decades for the cases to consolidate and make their way through the courts.

The Sullivan Act in NYC was passed in the 30's due to mafia violence, it doesn't make it constitutional, just well defended by constitution hating judges of your mentality.

Guy, the problem with your thinking is that you really think that's there's a good reason to let people own guns.

There isn't. You don't need a gun. You want a gun. Generally for dumb reasons, but that's another discussion.

And letting you have one because a bunch of slave rapists who shit in chamber pots couldn't word a militia amendment properly isn't a good enough reason. Nor is "I'm scared of the darkies".
Good reason to let people own guns?

We don't need a good reason and we surely don't need your permission.

Kind of tough to see shit if you don't get out of your basement.

Fucking liar.

wouldn't know, guy, I don't own a basement on either of my properties.

What I do know is my next door neighbor shot himself in 2010 because despite the fact he had a whole host of issues, he was able to get a gun.

But not before he shot a bullet through the common area of the complex where we live.
It must be something about living next door to you.

The Tylenol itself could do that. Are you saying the gun can shoot itself?

You miss the point entirely so before I put you back on ignore...

Before the recall, you could pop open a tylanol and poison it. The company recalled all the Tylanol, destroyed it, and created new bottles that could not be tampered with.

Right now, guns are so easy to get that these guys can get them. They either bought guns themselves or took them from someone who could.

MassMurders_1050x700.jpg

So until you tell me how you can keep these guys from getting guns, I'm completely good for recalling all the guns until you can tell me way that you can keep these guys from getting guns.

Then 3/4 of the States will pass laws fixing the situation, and good luck if places like NYC want to confiscate legally owned firearms.

Some things may go too far, and people will not take it.

But you will be cowering in your basement, scared of things that go bang (and Mormons).

Guy, most people favor common sense gun control. Sorry, you nuts who want to arm terrorists and crazy people because a slave rapist said so are in the minority.
You already shit this out.

It's still shit.

Good reason to let people own guns?

We don't need a good reason and we surely don't need your permission.

Well, you kind of do if you can't win elections...

It must be something about living next door to you.

No, it m ust be something about letting people who shouldn't have guns have them.

Again, it was a couple weeks between the incident where he shot out the window and he shot himself. But the local cops didn't take his gun, even AFTER he lied to them about how the window got shot out. (He tried to claim someone shot in at him even though the glass spread outside.)

That's the level of gun nuttery we have in this country.

More reasonable than some of your fantasies of gun laws.

So letting a guy who is clearly disturbed walk out of your gun store with a machine gun and a 100 round clip is 'reasonable" to you.

james-holmes-435.jpg

"Looks like a well-regulated Militia type to me!!"

yup, that's completely reasonable!
Hey Joe...go walk the liberal controlled south side tonight unarmed and report back tomorrow...if you survive.

It's still shit.

I'll keep saying it until you tell me WHY these guys should be able to get guns...

shooters.jpg
I ask the same question.

Denying the rights of everyone else is not the answer.

I think your 1st amendment rights should be curtailed.

It doesn't mean I want everyone else's curtailed.
Crixus.

I'm using Joe's logic when it comes to our Constitutional rights.

I'm being facetious.

It's still shit.

I'll keep saying it until you tell me WHY these guys should be able to get guns...

shooters.jpg

Ask your presidant. All those people did their shooting under his watch. What policy did your presidant and your Democrat congress enact that caused those men, those Democrat men to take the actions they did. Maybe you can also explain why folks are shooting other folks more now then they were before the first half black presidant came along ?

That's because the Tylenol ITSELF was tainted. Are you putting something that can't shoot itself on that same level? If you you, you're an idiot.

Point was, until they could make it safe, they took it off the market. And it wasn't put back on the market until it was safe.

They didn't say, "Well, just seven people died, no problem"

Yet nothing about the person that stole it going into a LOCKED vehicle on PRIVATE PROPERTY taking something that DIDN'T , both of which are against the law

You have a point. As long as we let you g uys have LEGAL guns, crooks can steal them from you. so let's ban guns.

Oh. Wait. That's not where you were going, was it?

Aspirin comes from the Black Willow tree and specially from the inner bark and natural. Tylenol is man made.

More reasonable than some of your fantasies of gun laws.

So letting a guy who is clearly disturbed walk out of your gun store with a machine gun and a 100 round clip is 'reasonable" to you.

james-holmes-435.jpg

"Looks like a well-regulated Militia type to me!!"

yup, that's completely reasonable!

Dude did not buy a machine gun. You typically manage a fact or two mixed in your bull shit. You slipping.

Prior to their crimes, what had they done to have a constitutional right revoked? Any of them felons? Any of them declared mentally incompetent?

Why do we have to wait for that? We shouldn't have to prove they aren't fit to have a gun, they should prove that they have.

The thing is, when one of these guys goes on a Spontaneous Expression of Second Amendment Rights (AKA A mass shooting Spree), we usually find out that EVERYONE in their lives knew they were nuts.

We found out Omar Mateen -

1) Had made terrorist threats against his coworkers.
2) Had been investigated by the FBI three times.
3) Had a dad who was a supporter of the Taliban
4) Had beaten his wife
5) Had expressed support for ISIS

And yet despite all that, they couldn't stop this guy from getting an AR-15 because, gosh darn it, he had a constitutional right!!!!

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Can you point out anyone who died because I said mean things to them?

Anyone?

33,000 people a year die from gun violence. Because some idiots have mistaken a badly written Militia Amendment for a right to own weapons.

It's still shit.

shooters.jpg
I ask the same question.

Crixus.

I'm using Joe's logic when it comes to our Constitutional rights.

I'm being facetious.

I saw.

You miss the point entirely so before I put you back on ignore...

Before the recall, you could pop open a tylanol and poison it. The company recalled all the Tylanol, destroyed it, and created new bottles that could not be tampered with.

Right now, guns are so easy to get that these guys can get them. They either bought guns themselves or took them from someone who could.

MassMurders_1050x700.jpg

So until you tell me how you can keep these guys from getting guns, I'm completely good for recalling all the guns until you can tell me way that you can keep these guys from getting guns.

That's funny that you think you can keep people like that from getting guns. If you do, you're entire line of thinking is faulty. Proves you're not only a coward but a dumb motherfucker, too.

Forum List

Back