91 Million Armed American Civilians Makes Me Feel Damned Good

More reasonable than some of your fantasies of gun laws.

So letting a guy who is clearly disturbed walk out of your gun store with a machine gun and a 100 round clip is 'reasonable" to you.

james-holmes-435.jpg

"Looks like a well-regulated Militia type to me!!"

yup, that's completely reasonable!
Hey Joe...go walk the liberal controlled south side tonight unarmed and report back tomorrow...if you survive.
Liberals are helping these assholes get weapons? That`s just stupid.

Prior to their crimes, what had they done to have a constitutional right revoked? Any of them felons? Any of them declared mentally incompetent?

Why do we have to wait for that? We shouldn't have to prove they aren't fit to have a gun, they should prove that they have.

The thing is, when one of these guys goes on a Spontaneous Expression of Second Amendment Rights (AKA A mass shooting Spree), we usually find out that EVERYONE in their lives knew they were nuts.

We found out Omar Mateen -

1) Had made terrorist threats against his coworkers.
2) Had been investigated by the FBI three times.
3) Had a dad who was a supporter of the Taliban
4) Had beaten his wife
5) Had expressed support for ISIS

And yet despite all that, they couldn't stop this guy from getting an AR-15 because, gosh darn it, he had a constitutional right!!!!

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Denying the rights of everyone else is not the answer.

I think your 1st amendment rights should be curtailed.

It doesn't mean I want everyone else's curtailed.

Can you point out anyone who died because I said mean things to them?

Anyone?

33,000 people a year die from gun violence. Because some idiots have mistaken a badly written Militia Amendment for a right to own weapons.

Not a second amendment issue at all. Your presidant administration yet again dropped the ball and yet again people got killed because of it. Must be the Chicago way, fuck up and blame someone else.

So letting a guy who is clearly disturbed walk out of your gun store with a machine gun and a 100 round clip is 'reasonable" to you.

james-holmes-435.jpg

Hey Joe...go walk the liberal controlled south side tonight unarmed and report back tomorrow...if you survive.
Liberals are helping these assholes get weapons? That`s just stupid.

Yup. Bammer has had more mass shootings more frequently during his presidant then any othe presidant.

That's because the Tylenol ITSELF was tainted. Are you putting something that can't shoot itself on that same level? If you you, you're an idiot.

Point was, until they could make it safe, they took it off the market. And it wasn't put back on the market until it was safe.

They didn't say, "Well, just seven people died, no problem"

Yet nothing about the person that stole it going into a LOCKED vehicle on PRIVATE PROPERTY taking something that DIDN'T , both of which are against the law

You have a point. As long as we let you g uys have LEGAL guns, crooks can steal them from you. so let's ban guns.

Oh. Wait. That's not where you were going, was it?

The Tylenol itself could do that. Are you saying the gun can shoot itself?

Aspirin comes from the Black Willow tree and specially from the inner bark and natural. Tylenol is man made.

Until a gun can shoots itself, you can't compare Tylenol and guns when it comes to something like this.

james-holmes-435.jpg

Yet you define reasonable as placing stricter limits on those of us that never have or never will do something like he did. It's the easy thing to do and you take the easy way out.

james-holmes-435.jpg

First show me anyone who walked out of a gun store with a machine gun and 100 round clip.

Second, did he seem "clearly disturbed" in the gun store? Or was that just later?

Third, as I have asked before, is this what he looked like in the gun store?

Dude did not buy a machine gun. You typically manage a fact or two mixed in your bull shit. You slipping.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a machine gun. (and, yes, I've fired the M16 for years, so I know exactly what these weapons can do.)

Dude did not buy an M16 he bought an AR15. M16 may shoot fast, especially when they are all hot from full auto, but making that full auto count is another ball of wax. That aside, it doesn't matter what he got and the tools used don't matter at all. Laughter could have killed more people with 20 foot of chain, a four pack of padlocks and some cheap pump gass. The gun is not the issue. On the surface sure, but the why of it all is lost in politics, getting elected and so on. You had about 8 years of cutting off flash hiders and banning cosmetic features on guns and it did nothing g to curb mass shootings. Colombine, another mass shooting that happened on another Democrat presidants watch happened when 10 round mags were the law as did others. No o e looked at the why just the what. Using your logic, I can make a list of items that should be banned due to the amount of people wuo have died from their use,

I've yet to have any of those calling for what they say is "common sense" gun legislation tell me which law I broke or what type of background check the one that did by stealing my gun will go through for possessing that gun.

As I recall, you said you left that gun in your car, which was pretty negligent on your part. so there's that.

Yet nothing about the person that stole it going into a LOCKED vehicle on PRIVATE PROPERTY taking something that DIDN'T belong to him/her , all of which are against the law. Just like I said. The law abiding person is wrong in Joe's eyes but the criminal is ignored.

A locked door only keeps an honest man out.

Seems you missed the point.

I used a metaphor, pardon me.

Prior to their crimes, what had they done to have a constitutional right revoked? Any of them felons? Any of them declared mentally incompetent?

Why do we have to wait for that? We shouldn't have to prove they aren't fit to have a gun, they should prove that they have.

The thing is, when one of these guys goes on a Spontaneous Expression of Second Amendment Rights (AKA A mass shooting Spree), we usually find out that EVERYONE in their lives knew they were nuts.

4) Had beaten his wife

And yet despite all that, they couldn't stop this guy from getting an AR-15 because, gosh darn it, he had a constitutional right!!!!

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Anyone?

33,000 people a year die from gun violence. Because some idiots have mistaken a badly written Militia Amendment for a right to own weapons.

Obviously he was not prosecuted for it.

Investigated? Any evidence that they found criminal activity?

So he should be convicted for his father's crimes?

4) Had beaten his wife
Obviously no one called the cops. If they had, the cops would have taken him to jail. And a conviction of domestic abuse means you can't buy a gun.

When did he do that? The night he killed people?

It was not a badly written anything. It was a guarantee that the people could always have a means to reject a tyrannical gov't.

Dude did not buy a machine gun. You typically manage a fact or two mixed in your bull shit. You slipping.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a machine gun. (and, yes, I've fired the M16 for years, so I know exactly what these weapons can do.)

Yes, I'm sure it is in your mind. But that does not change the FACT that it was not a machine gun. You cannot change the definition of words for dramatic effect. And, since you have had the difference explained in numerous threads, this is you simply lying.

4) Had beaten his wife

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Anyone?

4) Had beaten his wife
Obviously no one called the cops. If they had, the cops would have taken him to jail. And a conviction of domestic abuse means you can't buy a gun.

It was not a badly written anything. It was a guarantee that the people could always have a means to reject a tyrannical gov't.
Who gets to decide if the govt. is tyrannical?

I've yet to have any of those calling for what they say is "common sense" gun legislation tell me which law I broke or what type of background check the one that did by stealing my gun will go through for possessing that gun.

As I recall, you said you left that gun in your car, which was pretty negligent on your part. so there's that.

Yet nothing about the person that stole it going into a LOCKED vehicle on PRIVATE PROPERTY taking something that DIDN'T belong to him/her , all of which are against the law. Just like I said. The law abiding person is wrong in Joe's eyes but the criminal is ignored.

A locked door only keeps an honest man out.

Seems you missed the point.

I used a metaphor, pardon me.

And I addressed that it was an incorrect use of it.

Yes, I'm sure it is in your mind. But that does not change the FACT that it was not a machine gun. You cannot change the definition of words for dramatic effect. And, since you have had the difference explained in numerous threads, this is you simply lying.

In Joe's mind, he says all guns should be banned and calls it reasonable.

4) Had beaten his wife

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Anyone?

4) Had beaten his wife

Those being subjected to the tyranny.

The fact is that gun crimes are committed by an extremely small percentage of the population. No law abiding gun owner is responsible for the bad acts of that extreme minority.

so what? Hey, only a small number of people who took Tylanol in 1986 died of cyanide poisoning, but they still recalled all the tylanol and put safety seals on them.

Only a few kids were killed by Lawn Darts, but they were banned.

Tell you what you mandate that every car has to have a breathalyzer ignition lock out and that everyone must retrofit all existing cars on the road because obviously if a person drives drunk the people who don't drive drunk are responsible for it

4) Had beaten his wife

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Anyone?

4) Had beaten his wife

Those being subjected to the tyranny.
That`s a non answer Con65. Anyway I believe our founders wanted us to vote politicians out of office, not murder them.

4) Had beaten his wife

That's fucking crazy.

I ask the same question.

Anyone?

4) Had beaten his wife

The same group that formed the nation and is protected by the US Constitution. The People.

Forum List

Back