🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

911 WTC Demolition! The Final Nail in the Debunker/Posers Coffin!

Jeezus, I am so relieved that 2 planes didn't hit the buildings! David Copperfield should have been paid a billion dollars for creating that illusion. One thing is strange to me about the explosions though. Has anyone ever been able to find out how many boilers and water heaters were inside those buildings? I thought not. When a boiler or water heater explodes from the heat, they sound like 1000 pound bombs going off. Try it sometime.
really 2 planes didnt hit? you mean the 2 planes that hit wtc1, wtc2 and wtc7? Those 2? So now debunkeroids are claiming boilers but as usual posting no evidence what so ever. How about beer farts and belches ever hear them explode?
I run my car with debunker methane. plentiful cheap fuel.
You run your mouth on stupidity. Turn the shutoff valve on a boiler and stand and watch it. See if it sounds like a firecracker.
turn the shutoff valve on a debunker and instead of puking all over they shit all over.

Your evidence of exploding boilers at wtc, surely you have something to back your lunacy?
Yes Clarence, If the buildings had hot water, bathrooms ,showers, kitchens they had to have boilers and water heaters. Those things act like bombs in a fire.
but fires were small and did not start until the 79th floor..firemen made it to the 79th floor
Ah so! Then the 6800 gallons of aviation fuel put out the fires? Thanks! I can see clearly now.

really 2 planes didnt hit? you mean the 2 planes that hit wtc1, wtc2 and wtc7? Those 2? So now debunkeroids are claiming boilers but as usual posting no evidence what so ever. How about beer farts and belches ever hear them explode?
I run my car with debunker methane. plentiful cheap fuel.
You run your mouth on stupidity. Turn the shutoff valve on a boiler and stand and watch it. See if it sounds like a firecracker.
turn the shutoff valve on a debunker and instead of puking all over they shit all over.

Your evidence of exploding boilers at wtc, surely you have something to back your lunacy?
Yes Clarence, If the buildings had hot water, bathrooms ,showers, kitchens they had to have boilers and water heaters. Those things act like bombs in a fire.
but fires were small and did not start until the 79th floor..firemen made it to the 79th floor
Ah so! Then the 6800 gallons of aviation fuel put out the fires? Thanks! I can see clearly now.
It was burned off in the fireball on impact but explosion were reported throughout the building..firefighters made it to the 79th floor and reported small fires,people were standing in the hole from the impact waving for help

so you think that someone planted hundreds of boilers, how did they sneak them in without anyone noticing?

Good point. How did "they" wire two entire 1000' buildings with explosives as well as weaken the concrete cores sufficiently so as to achieve such a result? How did not one facility maintinance, security,IT, telephone person notice the miles of wiring running floor to floor in series? Not one office noticed unauthorized personnel in and around their ceilings or running rotary hammers on the concrete core?

How could anyone hide activity on that scale so completely?

so you think that someone planted hundreds of boilers, how did they sneak them in without anyone noticing?

Good point. How did "they" wire two entire 1000' buildings with explosives as well as weaken the concrete cores sufficiently so as to achieve such a result? How did not one facility maintinance, security,IT, telephone person notice the miles of wiring running floor to floor in series? Not one office noticed unauthorized personnel in and around their ceilings or running rotary hammers on the concrete core?

I would not assume conventional demolition methods were used
however..

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Bombs sound like BOMBS too!
He is a fire marshal, that was on site and you are a nothing debunker who cant even put up one shred of evidence for his claims.

Except there is no evidence that anyone rigged any of those buildings with bombs, no evidence that any bombs were involved on 9/11, and over 13 years later no evidence of a conspiracy - other than that of your Islamist comrades - to destroy those buildings.
None ... Zippo ... Nada.
Now continue your paranoid silliness on 3 ... 2 ... 1...

however..

Ah yes ... it was the invisible ninjas with the weightless, silent explosives.

No, wait.

It was the butler in the kitchen with the candlestick. :lmao:

So once again having all of their 9/11 CT silliness exposed for toxic waste it is known to be, our "fearless" CT Warriors slink away for some weeks (or months), wait for the embers of their last destruction to cool, and then return with the same silly BS that has been so thoroughly debunked so often in the past 13 years. Frankly Scarlett, your pathetic movement is DEAD and NOBODY gives a damn.
:lmao:

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Bombs sound like BOMBS too!
He is a fire marshal, that was on site and you are a nothing debunker who cant even put up one shred of evidence for his claims.

Except there is no evidence that anyone rigged any of those buildings with bombs, no evidence that any bombs were involved on 9/11, and over 13 years later no evidence of a conspiracy - other than that of your Islamist comrades - to destroy those buildings.
None ... Zippo ... Nada.
Now continue your paranoid silliness on 3 ... 2 ... 1...
Such is the nature of covert operations..I am sure you would say there is no evidence the FBI was responsible for the first wtc bombing .or there is no evidence Israelis knowingly attacked the liberty or that Nam was a false flag.however there is in fact amply evidence.. you ignore the evidence

/8
So once again having all of their 9/11 CT silliness exposed for toxic waste it is known to be, our "fearless" CT Warriors slink away for some weeks (or months), wait for the embers of their last destruction to cool, and then return with the same silly BS that has been so thoroughly debunked so often in the past 13 years. Frankly Scarlett, your pathetic movement is DEAD and NOBODY gives a damn.
:lmao:
You have debwunked nothing...even when you make flailing attempts
your arguments are weak and illogical and you soon and yours are quickly reduced to ad hominem , straw man and emocons

It was burned off in the fireball on impact but explosion were reported throughout the building..firefighters made it to the 79th floor and reported small fires,people were standing in the hole from the impact waving for help
6800 gallons of aviation fuel does not burn up on impact. It burns for hours. The fire was all over the building and the heat weakened the structure. What do you think made all the smoke?

6800 gallons of aviation fuel does not burn up on impact. It burns for hours. The fire was all over the building and the heat weakened the structure. What do you think made all the smoke?

however..

OK,I'll play. What fantasticly powerful and invisible unconventional methods were used?

however..

OK,I'll play. What fantasticly powerful and invisible covert methods were used?

Well going wireless detonation could be one it is not commonly used due to expense but a big time saver

Well going wireless detonation could be one it is not commonly used due to expense but a big time saver

not so much in the demolition industry because all the equipment is destroyed every time and they constantly have to resupply but in movies its used almost exclusively for one time effects

Nope I think you are smokin some good shit though. When a fluid smashes into a solid at 586 miles per hour, the same speed as a 45ACP round, it ALL turns instantly to mist and it burns at a rate of approx 3000ft/sec.

The posers calling themselves debunkers played you for a sucker on that one like most other debunker talking points.

Has anyone ever been able to find out how many boilers and water heaters were inside those buildings

Still no evidence what so ever to support that baseless claim of exploding boilers of yours I see. More of that invisible fire over heating them causing them to explode?
How about that fire marshal Rudy Dent eh? Really creamed the OCT eh! LOL

Last edited:

however..

OK,I'll play. What fantasticly powerful and invisible unconventional methods were used?

Logically speaking, is it totally necessary to define what sort of explosive was used and how it was deployed
in order to know that the WTC was a controlled demolition?

however..

Logically speaking, is it totally necessary to define what sort of explosive was used and how it was deployed

Absolutely it is. How else can one conceive of how it was done? Without that information it's nothing more than imaginative speculation.

How was such a monumental undertaking done with such complete ambiguity? Not a single witness or whistleblower?

That is the key to the theory. I, as well as others have asked repeatedly how this was done on this scale without notice either during application or while sifting through debris. Not a peep from the truthers.

however..

Absolutely it is. How else can one conceive of how it was done? Without that information it's nothing more than imaginative speculation.

How was such a monumental undertaking done with such complete ambiguity? Not a single witness or whistleblower?

That is the key to the theory. I, as well as others have asked repeatedly how this was done on this scale without notice either during application or while sifting through debris. Not a peep from the truthers.

the way in which the buildings collapsed and the ensuing cover-up is the smoking gun of 911

Forum List

Back