94 million? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

is this close enough leftard? it isnt trump.

Ted Cruz says 92 million Americans aren't working | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/.../ted-cruz-says-92-million-americans...
PolitiFact.com
Feb 10, 2015 - But we wondered whether Cruz was right that "92 million Americans aren't working. ... for 57.5 million Americans -- or more than three-fifths of the number Cruz cited. ... range (25 to 64) isn't working doesn't mean that they are unemployed. ... items · Subscribe to our RSS feeds on GOP Pledge-O-Meter items ...

I didn't say Trump used the 94 million number, I said he got close .

the only one (Trump that even came close) has been debunked as a mistruth..

Please try and keep up ...or do everyone a favor and drop out.

you have been proved wrong on your own thread,

the butthurt is strong with this one!! ^^^^

[

Nope. Keep trying.

LMAO

The ONLY people retiring before 50 are public employee union members who put in 20 years, from 25 to 45, then collect a pension for the rest of their lives - paid for by taxpayers.

I remember I was about 25 and watching a cop show, maybe NYPD Blue, where the "poor" public "servant" was going to retire now that he "had his 20." And I though, gee, for someone who becomes a cop at 22, that means retiring at 42, full pay and benefits for life. That is when I finally grasped that we were being dry fucked by the public leeches.

you're not saying what the "correct" number is, idiot. so how can you then say nobody came close?????

from the New York Times:

At the same time, it has become harder for men to find higher-paying jobs. Foreign competition and technological advances have eliminated many of the jobs in which high school graduates like Mr. Walsh once could earn $40 an hour, or more. The poll found that 85 percent of prime-age men without jobs do not have bachelor’s degrees. And 34 percent said they had criminal records, making it hard to find any work.
The resulting absence of millions of potential workers has serious consequences not just for the men and their families but for the nation as a whole. A smaller work force is likely to lead to a slower-growing economy, and will leave a smaller share of the population to cover the cost of government, even as a larger share seeks help.

less than a million huh???
Discouraged Workers are those who say they want a job, are available to start work if offered, and have looked sometime in the last year but gave up because they didn't think they'd find work. That number is currently 635,000. The NY Times is talking about a broader set, who are not likely to start looking for work any time soon.

[

Nope. Keep trying.

LMAO

The ONLY people retiring before 50 are public employee union members who put in 20 years, from 25 to 45, then collect a pension for the rest of their lives - paid for by taxpayers.

I remember I was about 25 and watching a cop show, maybe NYPD Blue, where the "poor" public "servant" was going to retire now that he "had his 20." And I though, gee, for someone who becomes a cop at 22, that means retiring at 42, full pay and benefits for life. That is when I finally grasped that we were being dry fucked by the public leeches.

Really?

I ran a company that had 54 employees and posted 7 figure quarters every quarter for 12 years .. I paid more in taxes than you'll ever make ... go study.

Nutbags won't be satisfied until we lie to them and concede that the economy is in the tank and getting worse by the day. It's a great hope of theirs that just hasn't materialized. They have a collective sad.

from the New York Times:

At the same time, it has become harder for men to find higher-paying jobs. Foreign competition and technological advances have eliminated many of the jobs in which high school graduates like Mr. Walsh once could earn $40 an hour, or more. The poll found that 85 percent of prime-age men without jobs do not have bachelor’s degrees. And 34 percent said they had criminal records, making it hard to find any work.
The resulting absence of millions of potential workers has serious consequences not just for the men and their families but for the nation as a whole. A smaller work force is likely to lead to a slower-growing economy, and will leave a smaller share of the population to cover the cost of government, even as a larger share seeks help.

less than a million huh???
Discouraged Workers are those who say they want a job, are available to start work if offered, and have looked sometime in the last year but gave up because they didn't think they'd find work. That number is currently 635,000. The NY Times is talking about a broader set, who are not likely to start looking for work any time soon.

what a loser. it's comical really. you're either making my point for me or refusing to address the issues for things you want to use in rebuttal

you dont know what you want to say!! lol

you're not saying what the "correct" number is, idiot. so how can you then say nobody came close?????

sure I have, YOU need to keep up or shut up.

simpletons are sooooooooooo tiring.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nutbags won't be satisfied until we lie to them and concede that the economy is in the tank and getting worse by the day. It's a great hope of theirs that just hasn't materialized. They have a collective sad.

we'd like you to ackowledge your victims idiot.
start by explaining how things can be so great and 13 MILLION MORE are on food stamps in obama YEAR SEVEN MAYBE IDIOT???

before you go there nutcase we already know you can work and get food stamps. are THESE the jobs obama "created"????

it's a yes or no question dummy. be a man for once and give it a try ok????

start by explaining how things can be so great and 13 MILLION MORE are on food stamps in obama YEAR SEVEN MAYBE IDIOT???

before you go there nutcase we already know you can work and get food stamps. are THESE the jobs obama "created"????

The economy tanked in 2008. The residual effects are still with us. Dumb shit.

and this is exactly why you get laughed at daily

thanks!! ;)

thanks!! ;)

Are you aware that you get laughed at far more regularly than any other person posting in this thread? Do you know how low you are on the USMB totem pole?

these are people OVER AND ABOVE those added during the Bush years jackass.

one more chance to salvage your reputation dummy.
if so many great jobs have been created why are 13 million MORE on food stamps in OBAMA YEAR SEVEN???

(closer to year eight)

thanks!! ;)

Are you aware that you get laughed at far more regularly than any other person posting in this thread? Do you know how low you are on the USMB totem pole?

i was poster of the month last month so no idiot. i dont know how low i am!

lol what an idiot you are!!

thanks!! ;)

Poster of the month? That's awesome!

Subtract: Ages 16 to 19

9.7 million

Subtract: Ages 65 and over

37.8 million

Subtract: Students, age 20 to 24

4.3 million

Subtract: Students, age 25 to 29

1.4 million

Subtract: Students, age 30 to 34

Subtract: Stay-at-home moms

10.3 million

Subtract: Stay-at-home dads

2.0 million

Subtract: Those receiving disability checks

9.0 million

Subtract: Those in job training, ages 24 to 29

745,000 (estimate)

Remainder:

18.0 million

just to be sure before i make a fool of you ok?

this is the number that dont even want to be working?????

and this is something to be proud of?????????????????????????????

has the number of people who choose not to work increased under obama or not leftard?
by your own admission you are saying there are 18 MILLION PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO EXCUSE AT ALL ( they arent in any of your categories) for not working?

and this is what you're bragging about?

you are a complete idiot

thanks!! ;)

Poster of the month? That's awesome!

yawn

i just came back to these boards after about a year away. you have two more years of posting here. look at your rating and look at mine dummy. do the math

lol

Forum List

Back